看着吧
Just watch.
修好了
It's alive.
看看能读出什么数据来
Alright, let's see if we can get any data off.
看样子输入过一个地址
All right, looks like there was one address inputted--
凯亚威街11878号♥
11878 Keawe Street.
是座办公楼 很多公♥司♥
It's an office building-- couple dozen businesses,
雇员众多
multiple employees.
这是名单
Here's a list.
根据输入地址的时间
Now based on the time the address was entered,
我敢说凯亚威街是这位司机的终点站
I'd say Keawe Street was our driver's final destination.
我没有冷笑话可讲了
No pun intended.
麦克斯 说吧 我在用扬声器
Max, go ahead. You're on speaker.
在化验司机头发上氧氢
In analyzing the isotope ratios of oxygen and hydrogen
同位素比率时
in the driver's hair,
我发现其与怀帕胡地区
I've linked him to the drinking water supply
供水水质相似
in the Waipahu area.
等等 斯潘瑟说他的车在法灵顿被偷
Wait. Spenser said his car was stolen off of Farrington.
这就对了 法灵顿公路穿过怀帕胡
That's right. Farrington goes straight through Waipahu.
这就说得通了
That makes sense. There's a pocket
不少中国移♥民♥住在那
of Chinese immigrants that lives right there.
-干得好 麦克斯 -谢谢
- Great work, Max. - Thank you.
你普通话说的怎么样
How's your Mandarin?
不错
怀帕胡
他认出被害人了吗
He recognize our vic?
是的 他说那个孩子经常在附近出入
Yes. He says the kid comes in here all the time.
他在几个街区外的修理厂工作
He works at a salvage yard couple of blocks down the street.
岛上很难见到这种车啊
Hey, you don't see many of those on the island.
这是57年的车吗
What's this, a '57?
你的车挺不错
我试着修理一辆74年的水星大侯爵
可是找不到合适的主缸
说英语吗
Hey, you speak English?
-说 -我们有问题要问
- Yes. - We need to ask you some questions.
我孙子 明华
My grandson, Ming-hua.
明华
Ming-hua...
怎么啦 哎呦 哎呀
怎么啦
你好 明华
Hey, Ming-hua.
喜欢人偶玩具是吗
You like action figures? Huh?
我也是
Me, too.
我也喜欢 伙计
Me, too, buddy.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我也有这个
I had one just like this.
小的时候
My dad got me one just like this
我爸爸送我的
when I was about your age.
看看能不能把他修好
Let's see if we can fix him up here.
像新的一样了
Good as new.
给你
Here you go.
先生 你知道小男孩的爸爸去哪了吗
Sir, do you know where the boy's father is?
是他吗
Is this him?
发生了什么
What's happened?
我儿子在哪
Where's my son?
麦克斯
Max.
齐先生 你稳稳情绪
Mr. Chi, when you're ready,
我们有问题要问你
we'd like to ask you some questions.
齐先生 我们在报失的车里发现了你儿子
Mr. Chi, we found your son in a stolen car,
被害人的头装在...盒子里
the victim's head in a... in a box.
不
No.
不可能
It's not possible.
阿汉不会做这种事的
Han could never do these things, no.
阿汉是干什么的
What did Han do for work?
他为我打工 修车
He work for me... on cars.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your son?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
他 他很激动
He was... he was very excited...
他说一个人给他1000美金 雇他工作
He said, man gave him a $1,000 job.
谁 他告诉你名字了吗
What man? Did he give you a name?
没有
No.
他说
He said
那个男的让他送东西 仅此而已
that man said, you make delivery. That's all.
他是好人 他
He good man. He...
他很关心明华
He take good care for Ming-hua.
如果他是好人
If he was was a good man,
为什么一见警♥察♥就跑呢
why was he running from the police?
我们非法来到这里
没关系
-没关系 -没关系
说的什么
What's going on?
他们是偷渡过来的
They're here illegally.
七年前我们举家搬到这里
Seven years ago, we come here
想要开始全新的生活
to find new home, to find new life.
阿汉为了这个家累死累活
Han work very hard for his family.
他是不可能杀人的
He would never kill any person.
如果他是清白的 我们定会还他公道
If that's true, we'll prove that.
我想问一下
So, I-I want to know something.
出了什么事 你怎么突然变得这么温柔啊
Tell me, what is it that makes you turn into a softie?
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你刚才不是打包票说
What? You just told this guy
要还他儿子一个公道吗
that you're gonna make sure his son is proven innocent.
我就是好奇 万一他并不清白你怎么收场
And I'm just curious, what happens when you are wrong?
齐汉死前嘴里最后念叨的
The last words out of Han Chi's mouth
是他儿子的名字 明华
were his son's name, okay? Ming-hua.
你说如此重感情的人
I mean, does that sound like a person
怎么可能干得出砍人头这种冷血的事
that goes around cutting people's heads off?
萨姆之子也喜欢狗狗啊
Son of Sam liked dogs.
萨姆之子:大卫·理查德·贝尔科维奇 70年代连环杀手
诺曼·贝茨也很爱他老妈
Norman Bates loved his mother.
《惊魂记》主人公
那是电影里的情节 丹尼
That's a movie, Danny.
还有不少不是电影情节的例子呢 想听吗
I can give you more non-cinematic references if you like.
我只是说 我觉得阿汉不是我们要找的人
I'm just saying, i don't think Han's our guy.
你看 这就是偏袒啊
Oh, well, good. Then it's a wrap.
我看这样好了
Hey, you know what I mean?
我们还是去吃个午饭然后收工吧
Let's just go get a plate lunch and call it a day.
齐汉的尸检结果和谋杀案
There's nothing in Han Chi's autopsy
扯不上任何关系
that ties him to the murder.
也就是说没有"确凿证据"
Okay? Which means there's no hard evidence,
这个词不是你最愿意用的吗
which you like to say, right?
丹尼 据我们所知
Danny, as far as we know,
齐汉和被害人从未见过面
Han Chi never even met the victim.
那家伙载着一颗人头到处跑 史蒂夫
The guy's driving around with a head in his car, Steven.
人头啊 人头啊[西班牙语]
Okay? Just a head. A grande cabeza.
警♥察♥拦他的时候 他就跑了
The cops go to pull him over, and he runs.
他可是非法偷渡过来的呀 丹尼
Yeah, the guy's in the country illegally, Danny.
一旦被逮住他会被驱逐出境的
He's gonna get deported if he stops.
他还有个儿子呢
I mean, he's got a kid here.
-你哪儿来这么多话 -我说的吧
- What are you talking about? - See? Stop.
得了 我看出来是怎么回事了
You're done because now I see what's going on.
为什么每次案件一旦牵扯到
Why is it that every time
父亲的时候
somebody's father is involved,
你就会失去判断力呢
you get all goofy?
我没有失去判断力 这和我爸没关系
I'm not getting goofy. It's got nothing to do with my father.
我告诉你 每次我们
I'm telling you, every time we get
遇到这种情况 你就会变得很主观
in a situation like this, you lose all objectivity.
-我哪有 -这叫"移情作用" 老兄
- It's got nothing to do... - It's call transference, my friend.
没想到 原来我是和
Oh, okay. Now I didn't know
西格蒙德·弗洛伊德博士同车啊
I was traveling in a car with Dr. Sigmund Freud.
你没必要充当救世主* 没必要
You don't have to save everybody. You don't.
-就是这样 -你有完没完
- That's all. Okay. You done?
你接受我的教诲 我就不说了
If you've learned something.
只要你能闭嘴 我就"接受"
I'll take a "Yes" there if it'll shut you up.
有人付给阿汉一千美元 让他递送包裹
Somebody offered Han $1,000 to deliver a package.
他接下送货的活
He took the job and delivered the package
是为了赚钱养家糊口
so he could put food on the table and feed his family.
但他只是负责送货而已 丹尼
But he was just the messenger, Danny.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表