好的 他在船上 甲板的尽头
All right, he is at the end of the dock on a boat.
七十一号♥码头
Slip 71.
好 他停下来了 他在里面
Okay, he stopped moving. He's inside.
知道了
Got it.
阿成
Chin!
阿成
Chin!
哥们儿 你们来干嘛
Guys, what are you doing?
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move.
你们得穿上防爆服
You need to be in suits.
你不♥穿♥ 我们也不♥穿♥
You're not wearing one, neither are we.
告诉我们你都看到了什么
Hey, listen, just tell us what you saw.
我什么也没看到
I didn't see anything.
我被人从背后偷袭 然后昏了过去
I got hit from behind. I blacked out.
醒来就发现自己带着项圈炸♥弹♥被困于此
I woke up here with that hood over my head.
维克多
Victor.
你还记得上次
Do you realize that the last time
我们这样对话的时候 我杀死了你父亲
we spoke like this, I killed your father.
没错 我也杀了你弟弟 扯平了
Yeah, and I killed your brother; Score's been settled.
搞得好像我相信以命抵命似的
Would be if I believed in the law of retaliation.
血债血偿不是我的风格 史蒂夫
Eye for an eye is just not my style, Steve.
那你何不告诉我你想要什么
So why don't you tell me what you want.
其实很简单
Pretty simple really.
我手里攥着炸♥弹♥的引爆器
I'm holding the detonator to the bomb attached to your man.
给我一千万美元 保我安全离岛
I want $10 million and safe passage off the island
否则他就得死
or he dies.
我会找到你的
I'm gonna find you.
维克多 我会找到你的
Victor, I'm gonna find you,
这次 你别想再逃 听见没
and this time, you're not gonna walk away, you understand?
一小时后再联♥系♥ 史蒂夫
Call you in an hour. Steve.
公众已疏散了
Public's been evacuated.
我手下把方圆两个街区都隔离了
My men set up a two-block perimeter around the palace.
好的 扩大到三个街区
All right, make it three.
海斯2002年曾在贝尔法斯特用过同种炸♥弹♥
Hesse's used this type of bomb before in Belfast, 2002.
把一名当地政要的脑袋炸飞了
Blew the head off a local politician
还搭进去十二个旁观者
and he took out a dozen bystanders
他们自以为躲在围栏后面就安全了
who thought they were safe behind the barricades.
关于这个炸♥弹♥还有什么是我们需要知道的
What do my men need to know about this thing?
这是由生物识别防护层
It's made of biometric armor
和水银动力感应器制成的
with a mercury motion sensor,
也就是说如果我们试图移♥动♥阿成
which means if we try to move chin,
炸♥弹♥就会被引爆
the bomb will detonate;
而如果我们试着把它剪断
if we try to cut it off,
炸♥弹♥也会爆♥炸♥
the bomb will detonate.
海斯是怎么控制它的
How is Hesse controlling it?
用一个有指纹识别的远程引爆器
With a remote detonator which requires his thumbprint to work.
我们该怎么把它拆除呢
So, how do we defuse it?
我们不能拆除它 除非答应海斯的条件
We cannot defuse it, unless we meet Hesse's demands.
跟州长打过电♥话♥了
Spoke to the governor.
什么 她不准备给我们钱
What, she's not gonna give us the money?
"我们不向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥妥协 丹尼尔"
"We don't negotiate with terrorists, Daniel."
她的原话
Her words.
我们该怎么跟他说
What are we gonna tell our boy?
我想咱还是实话实说吧
I guess we're gonna tell him the truth.
伙计们 怎样 有新消息没
Howzit, fellas? What's new?
上面怎么说 头儿
What's the word, boss?
赎金泡汤了
The ransom money fell through.
我不觉得奇怪
Well, I'm not surprised.
不过要说不失望也是假的
But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.
你只管呆着别动 好吗
You just need to sit tight, okay?
我们会把那它从你身上取下的 我保证
We're gonna get that thing off you, I promise.
我也别无选择啊 老兄
I don't have much choice, brah.
科诺 小心
Kono, be careful.
别碰他 科诺
Don't touch him, Kono.
我的天呐 你还好吗
Oh, my god. Are you okay?
我们该怎么做才能把这玩意儿取下
What are we doing to get this off of him?
海斯开口要一千万美元
Hesse is demanding $10 million,
而州长拒绝合作
and the governor will not play ball.
这么说我们需要一千万美元
So we need $10 million?
是的
Yes.
你们这幅表情是什么意思
I'm sorry, what's the look here?
你知道哪儿能弄到一千万美元
You know where to get $10 million?
我不行 但成浩能
No, but Chin Ho does.
科诺 别说
Kono, don't.
这是唯一能救你的方法了
It's the only way to save your life...
你干了什么 你赢 赢彩票了吗
What did you do, you won, uh, you won the lottery
还瞒着我们
and you didn't tell us about it?
她说的是一个财产没收储藏室
She's talking about the asset forfeiture locker.
在火奴鲁鲁警局吗
At HPD?
那儿有珠宝和失窃车辆
They got jewels and stolen cars.
但是没这么多钱吧
They don't got that kind of money there.
不是你说的那个 还有一个
It's not that one, it's another one.
多数警♥察♥不知道
Most cops don't know about it.
在嫌犯等候庭审期间
It's where they keep the confiscated
警方把收缴的毒品金钱放在那里
drugs and money while suspects await trial,
但不到万不得已不能动用
but this one's only for the big scores.
那儿居然有一千万美元
And they got $10 million in there?
确切地说 是2856万零7000现金
They got $28,567,000 in cash, to be exact.
全部来自八年前一次大型毒品收缴行动
It's all from one big drug haul eight years ago.
后来调查陷入僵局
When the investigation went cold,
钱就全留在那儿了
all that money just sat there.
三年前 其中二十万失踪
Three years ago, $200,000 of it went missing,
每个人都觉得跟我脱不了干系
and everyone started looking at me.
为什么 为什么是你
Why? Why'd they look at you?
因为是我办的案子
Because it was my case.
这是让我不能释怀的
This is the one I couldn't drop.
有人陷害他 逼他结束调查
Someone framed him to end the investigation.
最开始
First...
他被指控接受贿赂
they accused him of taking payoffs,
又从储藏室里盗取钱财
then stealing from the locker.
好了
Okay.
钱在哪儿
Where is it?
想清楚你在问什么
Think about what you're asking right now.
得了 咱能不能...钱在哪儿
All right,Can we just... Where is it?
阿成 拜托 这关乎你的性命
Chin, please, this is your life.
位于一区的火奴鲁鲁警局总部地下
It's underneath HPD headquarters in district 1.
但不管你们是怎么打算的
But no matter what you guys are thinking about doing,
都不值得
it's not worth it.
海斯一定会杀死我 不管他能不能拿到钱
Hesse is gonna kill me whether he gets that $10 million or not.
你再清楚不过了
You know that's true.
没错没错 我清楚他没打算让你活着
Okay, yes, yes... I'm sure that is his plan.
但有了钱 我就有机会跟他面对面
But with this money, I can get a face-to-face with him,
这是我们的唯一机会
And this is the only shot we got.
阿成
Chin,
你必须告诉我如何进入储藏室
you got to tell me how to get into that locker.
你只需要找到
Everything you need to know
放在我家的设计图
is on a set of blueprints at my house.
在你家哪儿
Where in your house?
我卧室 床头柜下面
My bedroom, underneath the nightstand.
移走床头柜 有块松开的地板
Move it, and there's a loose floorboard.
好
All right.
别让他移♥动♥
Don't move him.
你要不要讲讲刚才发生了啥
Hey. You want to talk about what just happened or no?
等会再说 现在有急事
That's for later. We got work to do.
"等会" 喂喂喂 慢着
That's for later? Ho, ho, ho, all right?
我就想问一句 我们真的要
For me, I just want to know, are we really gonna go
闯入警方保险库盗取赃款吗
break into a police safe and steal drug money?
我知道你想说什么 我们是警♥察♥
I know what you're gonna say, all right? We're cops.
我们不能去偷 应该找别的方法解决
We don't steal. There's got to be another way to do this.
可是丹尼 没有别的路了 看清形势吧
There's not another way to do this, Danny. Look around. Okay?
还有 我不是警♥察♥ 我是海豹突击队员
And by the way, I'm not a cop, I'm a SEAL.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表