相信我 我保证
We are. I promise.
这枪火力可不小
That's quite a bit of firepower.
这可是荆柏1911
It's a Kimber 1911.
我喜欢火力大的
I prefer something with a little more kick.
这可不是外交安保标准配枪
Not exactly diplomatic security standard issue.
这么说 您是...
Which would make you...
我是罗素·埃里森 安全顾问
Russell Ellison, security consultant.
我专门为贵宾
I specialize in VIP
和集团提供保护
and corporate protection.
里维斯大使的女儿失踪以后
In light of what happened
他就雇用我做他的保镖
to Ambassador Reeves, he called me in to bolster his detail.
那你是什么时候到的
So when did you get into town?
今早
This morning.
如果你不介意 我先去忙了
And if you don't mind, I have a lot of work to do.
回见[夏威夷问候语]
Aloha.
在我看来 你女儿之所以遭袭
You know, it's possible that your daughters were targeted
可能是因为你的大使身份
because of your ambassadorship.
你驻外期间有没有树敌
Did you make any enemies during your time abroad?
我在动荡不安的国家
I'm a representative of the United States
作为美♥利♥坚♥政♥府♥的代表
in an unstable region of the world.
树敌当然是在所难免
It comes with the territory.
那菲律宾国内呢
How about in the Philippines itself?
美国政♥府♥给予该国很多援助
The U.S. Gives a lot of aid to that country.
大多数人都很心存感激
Most of the population is grateful for our assistance.
对 但并非所有人都感激
Yeah, but not everybody appreciates the help.
我是说 总有一些激进分子
I mean, there's always radical elements
怨恨我们的存在
who resent our presence.
迈克尔 你有没有收到过恐吓
Michael, did any of them ever threaten you?
办公室收到过一些恐吓
Office receives dozens of threats.
安♥全♥局♥都记录在案
The security bureau keeps all of that on file.
里维斯夫人
Mrs. Reeves,
你是斯沃比金融公♥司♥的创始人之一
you were a founding partner in Sowersby Financial.
你是不是最近卖♥♥掉了
Is it true that you recently sold
你在公♥司♥内部的股份
your stake in that company?
对 这有关系吗
Yes, but how is that relevant?
恐怕是的 夫人
Well, because, ma'am,
因为你用斯沃比的股份套现了一千两百万美元
you just cashed out of Sowersby for over $12 million.
如果我们知道这点
If we have that information,
那最好假设其他人也知道了
it's safe to assume that other people do, too.
什么 你是说阿曼达的死是因为我的钱吗
What...? Are you saying Amanda's dead 'cause I have money?
我很抱歉 夫人
I'm sorry, uh, ma'am,
这种高调的作案通常是为了钱
these high-profile cases are usually about money.
那为什么我们还没收到赎金勒索
Then how come there hasn't been a ransom demand?
我不知道
I don't know.
哎呀
Oh!
你好
Hi.
你也好
Yeah.
斯蒂夫赶去上班了
Um... Steve had to leave for work,
他让我自便
and he told me I should just let myself out,
所以
so...
你肯定是...
Um... You must be...
他妹妹 我叫玛丽
The sister. I'm Mary. Yeah.
我从洛杉矶来看他
I'm just visiting from L.A.
昨晚真是惊天动地啊
Big night last night.
老房♥子隔音不太好
Old house. Thin walls.
天啊
Oh, God!
昨晚你也喊了很多次
Yeah. You said that a lot.
真是太囧了
It's embarrassing.
别在意
Don't sweat it.
我刚和男友分手
I just broke up with my boyfriend,
正想着好好和这的男人云雨一番
so I plan on having a lot of guys over soon.
所以到时就彼此彼此啦
So it'll be a fair fight.
已经和政♥府♥核实过
Hey. Checked with State.
近三个月来
No credible threats against the ambassador
大使没有收到过明确恐吓
in the last three months.
这不合情理 为什么杀了一个女孩
Okay, so this doesn't add up-- why kill one girl
-却留另一个活口 -如果是为了勒索赎金
- and keep the other one alive? - Well, if it's a ransom attempt,
杀一个人是为了证明他们在动真格的
it could be to show that they mean business.
警方在大使家里派了人 据称仍没收到勒索
HPD has a unit at the house. Still no ransom call.
动机何在
So we got no motive.
好吧 着眼于女孩是怎么被绑走这点
Okay, so we focus on how the girls were abducted.
75%的绑♥架♥被害人
75% of kidnappings
都是被认识的人绑♥架♥
are usually carried out by people the victims already knew.
我们查过了大使周边的工作人员
We ran a background check on the ambassador's staff,
-都很清白 -新来的那个呢
- and everyone seems clean. - What about the new guy?
那个安全顾问 罗素·埃里森
That security consultant, Russell Ellison.
我们证实了他的说法
His story checks out.
大使刚从内陆把他招来
Ambassador just flew him in from the mainland,
他的飞机降落时
and, uh, his plane touched down
女孩已经被绑♥架♥了
after the girls were abducted.
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
就来
On our way.
我们走 小家伙
Let's go, big guy.
毒性报告刚刚出来
Just got back the toxicology report.
被害人血液中含有苯二氮
The victim had benzodiazepine in her blood.
就是俗话说的迷♥奸♥药
You may be more familiar with its street name-- roofies.
没错 是一种迷幻药
Yeah, it's a date rape drug.
通常去看电影的女孩可不会被下迷♥奸♥药
Yeah, it's not that often a girl gets roofied at the movies.
你就不能电♥话♥里说么
You could have told us this on the phone.
我不相信电♥话♥
I don't trust phones.
科诺说 大使的两个女儿
Okay. Uh, Kono said that the daughters
经常出入各种派对
had a reputation for being, uh, party girls.
你有黑光灯吗
Do you have a black light?
那东西叫高级光源魔棒
Oh. It's called an ALS wand.
我不喜欢别人碰我的仪器
And I don't like people touching my equipment.
能把那什么魔棒借我一用么
Can I just have the wand, please?
好吧
Fine.
泽福酒吧
Zephyr Lounge.
是间夜店
It's a nightclub.
我刚想办法远程控制
Just sent us a link
连接到了他们的监控系统
to remotely access their closed-circuit feeds.
真不错 我都震惊了
That's really good. It's impressive.
在军校里学的吗
Did you learn that in SEAL school?
这叫善用互联网
Yeah, it's called using the Internet.
90年代就开始流行了
People have been doing it since the early '90s.
-你听说过么 -不知道
- You may have heard of it. - I wouldn't know.
当时我还在玩吃豆人呢
I was still playing Ms. Pac-Man.
-是么 -当然
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
玩到二级吃脆饼水平了吗
Ever make it to the double pretzel level?
我都玩到香蕉了 别瞧不起人
Triple banana, bitch.
-你骗人 -才没有
- You're a liar. - No, I'm not.
好吧 调出昨晚正门口的录像
All right, give me last night's front door
从午夜开始往回倒
and start at midnight and roll backwards.
就是这里 停
Right there. Right there.
停停停 往前放
Whoa, whoa. Okay, roll forward.
找到了 放大
There you go. Zoom right here.
啊咧
Uh-huh.
你什么想法
What's that look like to you?
两个金发被害人加个变♥态♥
Like two blonde victims and a creepy guy.
就他了
Got him.
你们在名单上吗
You boys on the list?
当然 我们可是贵宾
Yeah. Uh, VIP.
你认识这家伙吗
You know this guy?
认识 他在里面
Yeah. He's inside.
两瓶长板啤酒
Hey. Two Longboards.
你做甚呢
What are you doing?
还有心思喝酒
Breaking for beers?
那家伙刚绑♥架♥了两个女孩
This guy's just abducted two girls.
现在肯定倍加警觉
His radar is going to be up.
要是被他先认出我们 他就溜了
He sees us before we see him, he's going to bolt.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表