这些车还装备了智能黑匣子
Yeah, these trucks come equipped with a smart black box.
类似于飞机上的飞行记录器
Kinda like a flight recorder on a plane.
把每次行动通过视频记录下来
Records every move on video.
爱考库拉公♥司♥代表说能保存24小时
Yeah, the Aeko Kula rep said 24 hours' worth.
可能对我们有帮助
Could be useful to us.
如果他们没用枪打穿的话还行
Yeah, if they didn't put a bullet in it first.
你能修好是吗 老哥
You could fix that, though, right, cuz?
有点困难 但也许还有机会修好
Little elbow grease and a prayer... maybe.
是个面罩 带子断了
Mask, broken strap.
-就发现一个 -是的
- This the only one back there? - Yeah.
也许发生过打斗 被什么东西勾住了
Maybe there was a struggle. It got caught on something.
等下 医护人员说那个幸存的保安
Wait a minute. Paramedic said that the guard
手上有防御性伤口
who was still alive, he had defensive wounds on his hands.
就是说他试图扯下面罩
So he tried to rip a mask off...
也许他看到了罪犯的脸
Maybe he saw a face.
这小子命真硬啊
What are the odds, huh?
火奴鲁鲁 夏威夷医疗中心
他脑袋中了一枪
Guy gets a bullet in the dome,
刚刚经历了4小时的脑部手术
goes through four hours of brain surgery,
居然活了下来
and he survives,
每年都有150人被掉下来的椰子砸死
yet 150 people die every year from falling coconuts.
这是事实 我在网上看到的
It's a fact. I read it online.
所以你就不让格蕾丝靠近椰子树了吗
What, so now you're not going to let Grace go near coconut trees?
不戴头盔我不会同意的
Not without a helmet, I'm not.
你好
Hi.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
请问你是卡蜜耶·唐森吗
Uh, Camille Townsend?
是我
Yes.
我是五零特遣队的史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
Hey, uh, I'm Steve McGarrett, from Five-O.
这是我搭档 丹尼·威廉姆斯警探
This is my partner, Detective Danny Williams.
我们来调查这起枪击事件
We're investigating the shooting.
对于你丈夫的事情 我们深表遗憾
We're really sorry about what happened to your husband.
我提醒过他不要接这份工作
I warned him not to take that job.
实在太危险了 但
That it was too dangerous, but...
他就是听不进去
he didn't listen to me.
我们从18岁就在一起
We've been together since we were 18.
没了他 我甚至不知道如何生活
I just don't know how to be me without him.
不要担心
You're not going to have to worry about that.
医生说他很坚强
Doctor said that he's strong,
他能挺过来的 所以你也得坚强
and he's going to pull through, so you got to be strong, too.
我听说另外的两个人 没能挺过来
I heard that the other two men... didn't make it.
不 他们没有
No. They didn't.
你丈夫可能是这场罪案的唯一幸存目击者
Your husband might be the only witness to this crime,
所以能条件允许 我们想和他谈谈
so at some stage we're hoping we can talk to him.
很明显 这是你目前最不乐意的事
Yeah, obviously it's the last thing on your mind right now,
但如果他醒来 并且你愿意
but if you could, when he wakes up,
-拜托 请给我们个电♥话♥ -没问题
- please, give us a call. - Of course.
今天是他第一天到岗
It was his first day.
听着 我们会尽一切努力
Hey, listen. We're going to do
抓住那些对你们
everything we can to find out who did this
做出如此丧尽天良的事情的人 好吗
to him, and to you, all right?
五零总部
从监视录像中找到了装卸码头的这一段
Pulled this from the security cam at the loading dock.
有四个枪手
There are four shooters.
这是我们能截取的最清晰的图片了
This is the best frame we have.
也没提供什么线索
Not much to go on.
他们知道我们会找到这段录像
All right, they knew we'd pull video.
所以他们才带着面具穿着工作服
That's why they're wearing masks and coveralls.
没错 旁边还有一群穿着完全一样的油漆工
Exactly. Also not helpful is a group of painters
这也给我们的调查增加了难度
standing nearby, dressed exactly like our thieves.
-可能不是巧合 -对
- Probably not a coincidence. - Right.
所以我将录像放入面部辨认系统
So I put the video through our facial recognition software,
在火奴鲁鲁警局的入狱照数据库里找到线索
and I got a hit from the HPD mug shot database.
戈登·史密斯
Gordon Smith.
有两起入室抢劫的前科
Prior for two home robberies,
半年前刚从哈拉瓦监狱出狱
got out of Halawa six months ago.
我和他的假释官聊了聊
I talked to his parole officer,
他说今天的会面他没出现
who said he missed today's meeting.
好
Okay. Um...
虽然我不是什么专家
I'm not a rocket scientist,
但我也知道他为什么没出现
but I think I know why he missed his meeting.
好 那我们就安排一次他必须出现的会面
All right, well, let's set a meeting he won't miss.
嗨 嗨 伙计
Hey, hey, hey, man!
你们要干吗 我什么都没做
What are you doing, man? I didn't do nothing.
话说你怎么找到我的
How'd you even find me?
你的假释官告诉我们的 还记得他吧
Oh, your P.O. told us. You remember him?
他就是那个你今天早上必须见但没见的人
He's the guy that you were supposed to see this morning, but didn't,
所以 你违反了你的假释条例
therefore, you violated your parole. Huh?
所以他们就派五零特遣队来抓我吗
So they sent Five-0 after me?
不 我们才不关心那个
No, we don't care about that.
对 一点都不关心 戈登
No, we don't, Gordon,
我们非常关心的是
but what we care very much about
为什么你会失约
is why you missed your appointment.
拜托请一定告诉我 告诉我
So please tell me, tell me,
你怎么会从顺走人家的笔记本
when did you go from boosting laptops
到了开枪打爆人头的这一步的
to capping people in the back of the head?
我根本不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you talking about.
-你没说实话 你就在现场 -哪里
- That's not true. You were there. - Where?
别装傻 戈登 我最恨别人装傻
Don't play dumb, Gordon. I hate that.
这是我最忌讳的一点
It's a personal pet peeve of mine, all right?
你今天早上就在福特国王街 对吧
You were at Fort and King at 8:00 a.m. this morning, okay?
我们在录像上看到
We have you on camera
抢劫运钞车的时候你就在现场
while an armored truck heist is going down.
伙计 我就是去加入那伙人等待雇主罢了
Look, man, I went straight in the joint and found the Lord.
我没干坏事 就是按一条广♥告♥说的做
I didn't do nothing wrong. All I did was answer an ad.
什么广♥告♥
What ad?
加文报集结油漆工
Gavinslist for paint work.
他们说只要身穿白色工作服
They said meet there wearing a white jumpsuit,
戴帽子和防尘面具在那碰头就行
a hat, dust mask.
30美元一小时 现金结算
Offering $30 an hour, cash money.
我当时想我的假释官
I figured my P.O.
对我因工作缺席应该不会有太大意见
would be all right if I miss our meeting for a job.
你们去那里要见谁
Who's the meet with?
我不知道 没人现身
I don't know. No one ever showed.
那儿只有我和其他几个伙计
Left me standing there with a bunch of other dudes.
之后就有人开枪射击了 我就跑了
Then people started shooting, so I took off.
好 过去
All right, go over there.
别那么看着我 我要点私人空间
Don't give me a look. I need some privacy.
-广♥告♥是假的 -对
- The ad was a fake. - Yeah.
我们的枪手并不需要一堆油漆工
Our shooters didn't want a group of painters.
他们只是需要一大堆
They wanted a bunch of guys at the site
和他们穿的一模一样的人出现在那里
wearing exactly the same thing.
-一群能混淆视线的人 -对
- A bunch of clones to create mass confusion. - That's it.
我想我肯定会很享受这次猫捉老鼠的游戏
I think I'm gonna enjoy catching these guys.
我们需要查出到底是谁
We need to find out when
什么时候在加文报上发布了那则广♥告♥
that Gavinslist ad was posted and by whom.
阿成 有发现吗
Chin, you get anything off the box?
我找到了点曾经可能是条线索的东西
Well, I got what used to be something.
当那位朋友击中黑匣子的时候
When our friend shot up the black box
损坏了存储视频文件的储存卡
it damaged the SD card that holds all the video.
我正在试图提取视频
I'm trying to get it out without making it worse,
但进展缓慢
but it's slow going.
弹道监测结果出来了
Ballistics came back.
结果表明这次劫案中所用的枪♥支♥
It turns out the same guns were used
和一年前威基基银行劫案所用的枪♥支♥一致
at a Waikiki bank heist a year ago.
同样是四个蒙面悍匪
Four perps wearing masks.
目标呢
What was the target?
瓦胡联邦银行的内部金库
The internal vault at Oahu Federal Bank.
他们杀死了两个保安
They killed two guards.
劫走了近400万美元
Got away with close to $4 million.
有嫌疑人吗
Wow. Any suspects?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表