I've been on the other end of that call.
请相信我 我了解 那是最难过的感受
And believe me, I understand, it is the worst feeling,
是世上最难过的感受
it's-it's the worst feeling in the world.
而现在 你们必须坚强起来 好吗
But right now, you need to be strong, okay?
为了孩子们坚强起来
You need to be strong for your kids,
让我们来处理
and you need to let us handle this.
有任何重要消息
As soon as we know something significant,
我们会第一时间通知你们
you will be the first to hear.
我说到做到
You have my word.
那么你的意思是你 你们现在什么都不知道
So what you're really saying is y-you don't know anything.
活着把孩子救出来的希望究竟有多大
What are the real chances of getting these kids back alive?
我父亲被绑♥架♥的时候 我就预感到
When my father was kidnapped, I knew from prior experience
不管我那天做出什么选择
that no matter what move I made on that day,
都不会有好结果
the results were not gonna be good.
我的意思是 类似情况
Okay? I mean, these situations,
结果往往不好
they rarely are.
我们要挽回局面
We're gonna change that.
我们要把那些孩子们救回来
We're gonna get these kids back.
活着救回来
We're gonna get them back alive.
看来 萨罗尼的不在场证明成立
Turns out, Saloni's alibi checks out.
那只手表是从一名两天前出海游的
That watch he had was taken two days ago
游客身上抢走的
from a tourist on a fishing charter.
符合萨罗尼和他的手下的特征
Description matches Saloni and his men.
瞧瞧 骗子说真话了
Oh, look at that, a crook who tells the truth.
是啊 确实
Yeah, really.
有何进展
What you got?
我对孩子们从登上岛后的一切行为
All right, so I ran a system check
进行了一次全方位检查
on the kidnapped kids since they arrived on the Island.
包括刷♥卡♥ 电♥话♥记录 诸如此类的事情
Credit card charges, phone calls, that sort of thing.
有了一些眉目
Couple things stood out.
第一 没有任何电子账单表明他们
One, none of them showed any sort of payment
为这次巡游付了钱
for the actual cruise.
除非他们全部都是付的现金 对吧
Well, unless each of them paid in cash, right?
根据旅行社所说 十二张票都是
According to the tour operator, all 12 tickets were purchased
由一个人付的 而且付的是现金
by one person, and he paid in cash.
一个人 是孩子们中的谁吗
One person. Was it one of the kids?
不是 旅行社说那个人比他们大
No. The tour operator said he was older.
帽子 太阳镜 没有什么实质特征
Hat, sunglasses-- didn't give us much to go on.
在孩子们的信♥用♥卡♥账单中
Also found another thing
还发现了一件值得注意的事情
interesting in the kids' credit card charges.
他们中有人在不同的旅店入住
So some of them stayed at different hotels
在不同的餐厅就餐
and ate at different restaurants.
他们唯一的共同点是
The one thing they all had in common
在被绑♥架♥的那天下午都去过
was that they had a bar tab at a club called STORM
一家叫"暴风雨"的俱乐部
the afternoon before the kidnapping.
据信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥所说
According to the credit card companies,
今天他们也在那边进行了消费
they also spent some money there today.
好的
All right.
那就意味着用卡消费的人
That means that whoever made those charges
偷了他们的信♥用♥卡♥
stole their credit cards.
这个人也可能帮我们找到绑匪
And can help lead us to the kidnapped kids.
大学四年的学费 二十万美元
Four-year college tuition: $200,000.
学杂费 五千美元
Books and supplies: 5,000.
住宿费 两万五千美元
Room and board: 25,000.
而鼻孔里塞着橄榄醉得不省人事
Passing out with two cocktail olives up your nose...
千金难买♥♥醉
Priceless.
你好 抱歉 我得先看看你的年龄够不够
Hey. I'm sorry, but, uh, I'm gonna have to I.D. you.
行 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
你就不用了 老哥
Oh, you're good, partner.
-叫什么名字 -摩库
- What's your name? - Moku.
还有谁今天和你一起当班 摩库
Anyone else work at the bar with you today, Moku?
就只有鲍比和我
Just Bobby and me.
身手不错
That's a good trick.
我根本不知道和失踪孩子有关的事情
I don't know anything about any missing kids.
那你跑什么
Why'd you run?
两天前是你给孩子们上的酒 不是吗
You served these kids drinks two days ago, didn't you?
让我猜猜看
Let me guess.
你复♥制♥了他们的信♥用♥卡♥
You kept an imprint of the credit cards,
用他们的卡提了现
ran some charges today and kept the cash.
给我仔细听好了 鲍比
Listen to me real carefully, Bobby.
信♥用♥卡♥欺诈会判你六个月
Credit card fraud is six months probation,
而绑♥架♥可是终身监禁 你好好考虑下吧
kidnapping is life; you do the math.
你们要相信我
You got to believe me,
我根本没有参与绑♥架♥那些孩子
I had nothing to do with kidnapping those kids.
科诺
Kono.
你查到什么了吗
Yeah. You got something?
摩库想起了那天孩子们
Moku thinks he remembers
在这里来的一些事情
something from the day the kids were here.
我不确定
I-I don't know, maybe.
有一个男人 看起来比其他孩子
There was this guy, a little bit older than
要大一些
the rest of the crowd.
我对他有印象是因为他溜进了贵宾区
I remember him because he snuck into the VIP section,
说是要做推销
said he had some promotional thing.
保安把他撵了出来
Security ended up kicking him out, but
除了这个 和普通大学生
other than that, it was just your ordinary
狂欢度春假差不多了
out of control spring break party.
那个好用吗
Those work?
是的 老板去年装的
Yeah, boss put them in last year
为了监视我们核实过每个人的年龄
to make sure we carded everyone.
可你没有核实我表哥的
You didn't card my cousin.
是的 伙计 关于那个
Yeah, man, about that...
是的 是的 起码你没有说我是他爹
Yeah, yeah, yeah. At least you didn't call me her father.
摩库 我们要看
Hey, Moku, we're gonna need to see
-两天前的监控录像 -没问题
- the security tapes from two days ago. - Sure thing.
我想我们已经找到了绑匪之一
I think we found one of our kidnappers.
这些就是被绑♥架♥的十二名孩子们
So, here we have our kidnapped kids, all 12 of them,
跳舞 买♥♥酒 狂欢
dancing, buying drinks, having fun.
看这个人
Then there's this guy.
完全符合
Perfect match.
我们把他的脸部数据放入数据库查询 没有结果
We ran his face through the system, didn't get any hits.
他来酒吧干什么
What's he doing at the club?
起初
Uh, well, at first,
他只是站在一边观察孩子们
he's just at the bar watching the kids.
然后我们发现他在贵宾区
And then we have him approaching them
接近了他们
in the VIP section.
他给了他们什么
What's he giving them?
坐游艇出海的票
Passes to the catamaran cruise.
我们把他的照片给旅行社的人看了
We sent his picture over to the tour operator;
确定他就是用现金买♥♥了十二张票的那个人
he thinks this is the guy that bought all 12 tickets in cash.
他以孩子们为目标
He targeted these kids.
把他们引上船绑♥架♥了他们
He put them on that boat to be kidnapped.
这手段很高明
It's a smart play, actually.
如果你是个能进贵宾区享乐的孩子
If you're a kid behind the velvet ropes of the VIP section,
就说明 很可能你的妈妈或者爸爸
chances are, you got a mommy or daddy
可以支付一大笔赎金
who can, uh, afford to pay a big fat ransom.
我是麦格瑞特
It's McGarrett.
史蒂夫 我是鲁凯拉队长
Steve, this is Sergeant Lukela.
有人打电♥话♥给火奴鲁鲁警局说
Someone just called into HPD asking to talk to
要和负责调查绑♥架♥案的人说话
the person running the investigation.
他在等你接电♥话♥
We got him on hold.
好的 把电♥话♥转过来
Okay, patch them through.
开始追踪
Run a trace.
正在转接
Patching through now.
你是谁
Who is this?
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett.
你在玩什么把戏 条子
What kind of game do you think you're playing, cop?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我在说钱的事情
I'm talking about the money.
你以为我不知道那些家长会去报♥警♥吗
You think I didn't know these parents would go to the cops?
我早料到了
I expected that.
但是我没料到
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表