没错 在街区绕了两圈
Yeah, two laps around the block.
我们抓到他了 格拉汉姆 你也听到了
We got the guy, Graham. You heard them.
是叶戈尔干的
It was Yegor.
如果我其实根本没有出去散过步呢
What if I didn't take that walk at all?
如果真的是我杀了诺琳怎么办
What if I really killed Noreen?
你没有杀她 格拉汉姆
You didn't kill her, Graham.
是叶戈尔干的
Yegor did it.
叶戈尔杀了她 一切都结束了
Yegor killed her. This is over.
你听到我说的话吗 都结束了 格拉汉姆
You hear me? This is over, Graham.
不 不要
No! No!
麦格瑞特 快过来
McGarrett, get back.
不许动 把你的武器慢慢放下
Freeze. Put your weapon down slowly
然后趴在地上
and get on the ground.
快 格拉汉姆
Now, Graham.
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon.
快放下你的武器
Drop your weapon now!
停止射击 停止射击
Cease fire. Cease fire.
你没事吧
You okay?
被子弹擦伤了
Getting shot hurts.
你在想什么呢
What were you thinking?
一个都不能少
Leave no man behind.
是吗
Is that right?
你比我想的更不要命
Well, you're crazier than I thought.
来
Come on.
等一下
Hey. Hold up.
让他和他的女儿单独呆一会儿 好吗
Give him a minute with his daughter, will you?
把手铐解开
No cuffs.
去吧
Go ahead.
看看那是谁
Look who that is.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸 我们现在能回家了吗
Daddy, can we go home now?
还不能 宝贝儿
Not yet, baby.
好吗
All right?
苏珊姑姑会照顾你一段时间的
Auntie Susan is going to watch you for a little while.
好吗
Okay?
爸爸 生了点小病
Daddy's... he's a little bit sick.
要先把病治好 好吗
He has to get better, okay?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表