因为他的冲浪用品店里
Because there was a postcard
有一张爸爸的明信片
from his surf shop with a bunch
-上面字迹潦草 -我想起来了
- of Dad's chicken scratch all over it. - I remember.
好像写着"MAGLITE"什么的
It said something like "MAGLITE,"
但盒子里没什么跟"MAGLITE"有关
but there was no MAGLITE in the box.
不 那不是"MAGLITE"
No, but it's not a MAGLITE.
字母"G"实际上是"6"
See the "G" is actually a "6".
所以是M-A-6-L-T
So it's M-A-6-L-T.
这是警用简写方法
It's cop shorthand.
你怎么知道的
How do you know cop shorthand?
因为在洛杉矶我碰到过一起相同的事件
Um, because I had this incident once in L.A.
-什么事件 -无所谓的
- What incident? - It doesn't matter, all right?
但是警♥察♥们简写的
But the cop was writing down
方法是相同的
all the information in the same shorthand.
所以我知道它是什么
So I figured that's what it was.
既然明信片来自玛莫
And since the postcard came from Mamo's,
我想 他可能是目击者
I thought, well, maybe he's a witness.
事实证明我是对的
And it turns out I was right.
所以M-A-6-L-T其实是
So the M-A-6-L-T is a description
他给爸爸的描述
that he gave Dad.
M-A-6 男性 亚裔
M-A-6: male, Asian,
6英尺高 肤色浅
six feet tall, light complexion.
这名警♥察♥在爸爸的汽车周围转悠
The cop that was lurking around Dad's car.
等一下
Wait a minute.
玛莫告诉你这些之后你又去了哪里
Where did you go after Mamo told you all this?
我哪也没去
I-I didn't go anywhere.
我一直给火奴鲁鲁警局打电♥话♥
I've been calling the HPD for months
想要一份警方调查报告
trying to get a police report.
他们声称找不到了
And they claim it's lost.
所以我向他们要一份母亲车祸时
So I asked them for a list of all the officers that were there
所有警官的名单 他们再次拒绝了
the day of mom's death, and they shut me down again.
我这样做的确有点招人烦
I mean, I was being a complete pain in the ass,
但...都是为了妈妈
but... I was doing it for Mom, okay?
你跟火奴鲁鲁警局里谁说过这事
Who did you talk to at the HPD?
所有人 怎么了
Everybody. Why?
因为我们先前在那里
Because we busted a mole in there
发现过内奸 如果他发现
a while back, and if he found out
你到处问那些问题
you were there asking questions,
他会把事情传达给不该知道这件事的那些人
he could have passed it on to all the wrong people.
真不敢相信你做的这一切 玛丽
I mean, I can't believe you did all this, Mary.
爸爸是个警♥察♥ 而你像个忍♥者一样
Well, I mean, Dad's a cop, you're like a freakin' ninja.
我起码能打个电♥话♥吧
The least I could do was dial a phone.
你可远不止这点实力
You're something else.
听着
Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
害你今天被劫走 我很抱歉
And I'm really sorry about what happened to you today.
你知道爸爸为什么把我们送走了吧
You know why dad shipped us away now.
因为妈妈被害
It's 'cause Mom was killed.
他想要保护我们
He was trying to protect us.
你要怎么找到这些人呢 史蒂夫
How are you going to find these guys, Steve?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们仅有的关于妈妈被害的证据
But the only other evidence that was had
就在那个工具箱里
about Mom's murder was in that toolbox
现在也不见了
and now it's gone.
等等
Wait.
不见得哦
Not exactly.
真不敢相信你把箱子里所有东西都拍下来了
I can't believe you took photos of everything in the box.
很抱歉一直瞒着你
I'm sorry I went behind your back.
我最终会原谅你的
I think I'll get over it.
我觉得你有希望继承家业
I think you have a future in the family business.
等等
Okay, wait a minute.
为什么分了两个文件夹
Why the two folders?
我看过所有东西后
Well, after I went through the stuff,
就把所有跟妈妈案子有关的
I figured that anything that had to do with Mom's case,
放在这个文件夹里
I'd put over here.
其它的东西我毫无头绪
And then that stuff-- I have no clue.
比如这张从日本来的明信片
Like the postcards from Japan.
我不知道这些线条人有什么含义
I don't know what the stick figures mean.
我认为这些小人出自
I think they're from
夏洛克·福尔摩斯的故事 《跳舞的小人》
a Sherlock Holmes story-- Adventure of the Dancing Men.
-福尔摩斯 -你在说什么
- Sherlock Holmes? - What are you talking about?
阿瑟·柯南道尔爵士写的
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
-老爸以前经常给我读他写的书 -接着说
- Dad used to read me those books all the time. - Okay.
他说你总是听不进去
He said you never had the patience.
这么说你知道这些火柴棒小人的含义了 玛丽
Does that mean you know what these stick figures mean, Mary?
我哪知道 老哥 你才是海军情报人员
I don't know, bro. I mean, you're the naval intelligence guy.
我认为福尔摩斯在书中破解了某种密♥码♥
I think Holmes cracked some code or something in the story.
丹尼从法医处打来电♥话♥
Hey, Danny just called from the M.E.'s office.
没有找到两名绑♥架♥者的指纹
No hits on our two kidnappers' prints,
我们系统里也查不到他们身份和DNA
no IDs, no DNA matches in our system.
这两人简直就是幽灵
These guys are ghosts.
还有 他们的牙齿都完好无损
Plus, they both had all their teeth.
不对 当时还有第三个人指挥他们
No, but there was a third guy calling the shots,
就是被我揍掉一颗牙的那位
and that's whose tooth I knocked out.
-干得漂亮 -谢了
- Nice work there, by the way. - Thanks.
-麦克斯有什么进展吗 -看看这个
- Did Max get anything? - Check this out.
那绝对是顶级手艺
Whoa, that is some top-tier craftsmanship.
一点也不时尚
That's not any style either.
复古五十住派刺青 他们是黑社会
That's old school Irazumi. Yakuza.
嗯 不过从图案来看
Yeah. But judging by the work,
手臂没有布满纹身 看来他们只是些喽啰
no full-on sleeves, these guys are low-level enforcers.
是暴走族
Mm-hmm, Bosozoku.
暴"躁"... 是啥玩意儿
Bozo-zu... What is that?
是黑社会中更年轻更有活力的分支
It's a younger, flaier offshoot of the Yakuza.
就是小阿飞
They're punks.
不过他们有武装 很危险
But they're armed and dangerous punks.
他们常去哪儿混
All right, we know where they hang out?
瓦胡岛的警♥察♥都知道他们通常在哪儿混
Every cop in Oahu knows where they hang out.
不过那些警♥察♥都视而不见
Everyone just treats them like they're not here.
把他们当"贱民"一样无视
It's like they're Untouchables.
就是这儿了
This is the place.
要是第三个袭击者不在这儿
If our third attacker isn't in here,
他们也会知道他的下落
they'll know where to find him.
他们的车帅呆了
Whoo. They got nice rides.
我告诉你们 我一直都想骑这种车
You know something? I've always wanted to ride one of these.
起来 起来 起来
All right, up. Up, up, up, up, up.
-快点 -站起来 脸对着墙
- Come on. - Get up. Face the wall.
手举起来
Let's see hands.
转过去
Turn around.
说你呢
That means you.
动作快点
Come on.
-站过去 -丹尼 拿着
- Get in there. - Danny.
我真的很想给你
I have a number of a therapist
介绍几个精神医师
I want to give you, okay?
麻烦你下次正常点走楼梯
Walk up steps like a human.
这是怎么回事
Ooh. What's up with this?
清理完毕
Clear.
清理完毕
Clear.
行了 转过身来
All right. Turn around.
这些是你朋友吗
These friends of yours?
这些是你的朋友吗
They friends of yours?
他们都已经死了
'Cause right now, they're dead, okay?
我要知道他们在谁手下干活
And I want to know who they worked for.
第一个开口的人可以离开
So the first one to talk walks.
你看看 认识这些人吗
How about you? You know these guys?
你脸上怎么搞的
What do you got there?
说"啊"
Say "aah."
好吧 你们可以离开了
All right. Everybody, hit the road,
除了这位小哥
except for our friend here.
-快走 -出去 出去
- Come on, let's go. - Out, get out.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表