这位是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特 海军少校
Oh. This is Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett.
-你好 -这位是丹尼·威廉姆斯警探
- How you doing? - And Detective Danny Williams.
我是卡尔顿·巴斯
Carlton Bass.
卡尔顿和伊恩从小一起冲浪
Carlton and Ian grew up surfing together.
是的 伊恩在货车里卖♥♥冲浪短裤的时候
Yeah, while Ian was selling board shorts out of his van,
我还在怀阿鲁推销公♥寓♥
I was flipping condos in Waialua.
我们不过是海滩流浪者
A couple of beach bums, really.
从没想过我们的生意能够做大
Never dreamed our businesses would take off.
房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
What's a real estate company
为什么和冲浪比赛扯上关系
doing involved in a surf contest?
卡尔顿拥有大概30家商场
Carlton owns about 30 shopping malls
包括了珊瑚王子的门店
that house Coral Prince stores.
强强联手嘛
It's been a lucrative partnership.
先生
Sir?
很抱歉打断你们 但是媒体要求您发表声明
Sorry to interrupt, but the press would like a statement.
谢谢 兰德尔 失陪
Thanks, Randall. If you'll excuse me.
还有件事要确认一下
One more thing before you go.
既然你和伊恩是老交情
Since you and Ian go back,
知不知道为什么有人想要杀他
you got any idea why someone would want to kill him?
他将北海岸冲浪方式推广给大众
Look, he marketed the North Shore surfing lifestyle to the masses
简直赚疯了
and he profited wildly.
不少人记恨这事儿
A lot of people resented that.
但扣扳机的只有一个
But only one pulled the trigger.
五零总部
这是从沙滩上摄影师的角度拍到的
This is the view from the cameraman down in the sand.
实质上 这正是
Essentially, that's the angle
沙滩上观众观演的视角
at which the spectators from the beach were watching.
仔细看他倒下的方式
Look at the way he falls;
向左后仰
back and to the left.
子弹是不可能从沙滩那儿射过来的
There's no way that shot came from the beach.
而是从上面俯射的
The bullet came from above.
也许就是从其中的一幢房♥子里
One of the houses maybe.
也许吧
Maybe.
法医分♥析♥认定射入角大约三十度
The M.E. Said the angle of entry was about 30 degrees.
老妹 我刚才没看见你
Cuz, I didn't see you there.
科诺 听着 这起案子
Hey, Kono, listen, why don't you
你还是别插手了吧 就当休息一天
sit this one out? Just take the day.
不用 我没事
No, I'm fine.
老妹 歇一天吧
Cuz, take the day.
你知道我不能放手不管
You know I can't do that.
想干好这一行你也要知道
Part of doing this job is knowing when
某些案子你不能插手
you're not the one to do the job.
她没事
She's good.
好 说到凶手
All right. Shooter.
如果说射入角在三十度左右...
All right, so if the angle of entry is roughly 30 degrees...
那么弹道分♥析♥ 枪击位置在这
that puts the bullet's trajectory here.
这么说 子弹是从
Okay, so the shot was fired
房♥子后上方普普科亚山脊处射出的
from the Pupukea ridgeline above the houses.
是 唯一的问题是
Yeah. The only problem is
没有路能进出那里
there are no roads going in or out of there.
我们不需要路
We don't need roads.
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
头儿都叫你回避了
Boss told you to beat it, huh?
我可不愿看到他那张丑脸
Look, I really don't want to see that face he makes
每次我们不听话的时候他都这样
when we don't do what he tells us to do.
我说那是他的"便秘脸"
I call it his "Constipated look."
我知道
I know.
你可千万别怪自责 听见没
Hey, you cannot blame yourself, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我只是觉得自己无能为力
I just felt helpless out there.
我知道 警♥察♥本应及时赶到扭转乾坤
I know. Cops are supposed to come in and save the day,
但很多时候我们确实做不到
but sometimes we just can't.
你有没有遇到过一位影响你一生的老师
Did you ever have a teacher that turned you around?
一位彻底改变了你价值观的老师
Someone that made you look at everything in whole new way?
有啊
Yeah, actually.
斯托亚克女士
Mrs. Stojak,
我小学六年级的历史老师
my sixth-grade history teacher.
在遇到她之前 我一直以为
Till I met her, I thought
冷战发生在阿♥拉♥斯加
that the Cold War was fought in Alaska.
伊恩就是我的人生导师
Well, Ian was my Mrs. Stojak,
而冲浪对他来说不仅只是一项运动
and surfing was more than just a sport to him.
它是...它是地球 是太阳
It was... it was Earth and the sun
是天空 是水 是那颗爱冲浪的心
and the sky and the water and the heart.
是生命的一切
It was everything.
而他也把这一切传授给了他的学生们
And he passed that on to his surfers,
使我们成为更好的人
and it made up better people.
这份师恩 我一定要报答
I need to pay him back for that,
而我♥干♥坐在这儿又如何报恩呢
and I can't do that sitting here.
我明白
I understand.
你怎么看
What do you think?
这一枪很见功夫
The shot took some skill.
你知道那些从小打野猪长大的人
You know, guys who grew up hunting boar around here
也能打中这一枪
could make that shot.
是啊 也包括
Yeah, also factor in
岛上所有训练有素的武装人员
all the qualified military personnel on the island.
那我们的嫌疑人群
Then we're looking at a suspect pool of,
只有几千人"而已"
oh, only a couple thousand guys.
没错 弹道回归把凶手定位在
All right, so the bullet's trajectory puts our shooter
这山脊沿线的某处
somewhere along this ridge line.
但愿他留下了些蛛丝马迹
Hopefully, he left something behind.
我从弹道发射区的北边起
I'll start at the northern edge of the trajectory zone
-往你这儿走 沿路搜寻 -好的
- and work my way towards you. - Good.
威梅亚海湾
打扰一下
Excuse me.
乔瓦尼店里的人说本·巴斯在这一带
The guy at Giovanni's said Ben Bass was down here.
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
我不知道 你呢
I don't know. Have you?
-本 -科诺
- Ben? - Kono.
你怎么把头发剪了
Where's your hair?
你怎么把牙套摘了
Where's your retainer?
好吧 扯平了
Fair enough.
你看看你 成环保主义者了啊
Well, look at you, Mr. Environmentalist.
那你为海洋保护者组织工作吗
So you work for Ocean Protectors?
是 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
你怎么样 科诺
How you been, Kono?
我当警♥察♥了
Well, I'm a cop.
可不 家族事业嘛
Of course. Family business.
那你是以警♥察♥的身份来找我的
So are you here as a cop?
也是作为朋友
And as a friend.
我想和你谈谈伊恩的事
I want to talk to you about Ian.
是啊 我很遗憾
Yeah. I'm sorry.
你和伊恩以前关系很好
Look, you and Ian were close.
你知道谁有可能想要害他吗
Do you know of anyone that would have wanted to hurt him?
在他财迷心窍之前
We were close a long time ago.
我们关系很不错
Before the money.
当他变成和我爸一样贪财的畜生以后
Once he became the same greedy beast as my father,
我们就道不同不相为谋了
well, we didn't have much in common.
你听起来很生他的气啊
You sound pretty angry with him.
是失望
Disappointed.
对他失望的人多吗
Were there a lot of people disappointed in him?
很多
Yeah.
但是不是因为这个要了他的命...
But whether that got him killed--
我就不知道了
I don't know.
我不愿再接近他了
I couldn't stand to be around him anymore.
所以你今天没去看珊瑚王子锦标赛吗
Is that why you weren't at the Coral Prince house today?
那已经不再是我的舞台了 科诺
That's not my scene anymore, Kono.
再说我爸爸也在那儿 那就...
Besides, my dad was there, and that's...
算了
Well...
当我听说伊恩死了
I don't know, when I heard about Ian,
我想用自己的方式纪念他 你明白吗
I wanted to remember him in my own way, you know?
所以我来到这里
So I came out here.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表