That doesn't mean he did it.
也不能说明不是他干的
Doesn't mean he didn't.
抱歉 科诺
Sorry, Kono.
根据科诺看到的那一部分牌照号♥码
Traced the partial plate
查到那辆摩托车属于哪个地方了
that Kono caught back to a tour operation
卡唐克越野车和摩托车出租旅游公♥司♥
called Katonk Jeep and Bike Rentals.
猜猜谁在那里工作
Guess who works there.
谁
Who?
看这是谁 我们的老朋友 利维和迭戈
Oh, look at that. Our buddies, Levi and Diego.
等一下 你们难道不觉得
Wait a minute. Don't you guys think
这些人总是破坏伊恩想买♥♥的地
it's a little coincidental that these guys are trying
有点太巧了吗
to destroy the same land that Ian was trying to buy?
我想至少我们知道下一步
I think that it warrants another conversation
该找谁谈话了 快来
at the very least. Come on.
迭戈
Diego!
低速行驶 享受乐趣
行了 我可有个女儿
Okay, I got a daughter!
相信我 我认识这些路
Trust me. I know these roads.
这根本不是一条路
This is not a road!
真正的路是沥青铺的 有两条车道
The road has asphalt. Two lanes.
这是条土渣小道 而且坡道很陡
This is dirt on a trail, okay? It's a long way down.
-怕了 -不 人家才不怕呢
- Scared? - No, I'm not scared.
人家只是表示合理的担心
I'm rationally concerned!
双手离开方向盘
Hands off the wheel now!
大哥 我没什么也没做
Brah, we never do nothing.
是吗 你的黑眼圈是怎么来的
You didn't? Where'd you get the donut?
我女朋友昨晚有点凶
My girlfriend got a little rough last night.
不是你的女朋友 是我们的搭档打的
That wasn't your girlfriend, that was our partner,
你只挂了一处彩就成功逃跑算你走运
and you're lucky you made it out
那个海滩村庄真的很走运
of that beach village with only a mark.
你们是警♥察♥ 你们不能动粗
You cops, you can't do nothing.
我们不怕你们
We're not scared of you.
你觉得我现在感受如何
Now how do you think that makes me feel?
站在你面前的是一个向法律庄严发过誓的警官
I mean, here I am, a duly sworn officer of the law
而你却当我屁都不是
and you are showing me zero respect.
我的意思是 这真的很伤人
I mean, it's hurtful, really.
那是谁
Who's that?
是可以让你们感到害怕的人
That is someone you are scared of.
科维克 我们什么都没做
Kawika, we never do nothing.
谢谢你大老远跑来 科维克
Thanks for coming all this way, Kawika.
把知道的一切都告诉这个白人警♥察♥
Tell the haole cop everything he wants to know.
谁出钱让你烧村子的
Who paid you to burn that village?
兰德尔
Randall.
兰德尔 什么兰德尔 他的姓是
Randall. Randall who? Last name?
巴瑞特
Barrett.
他是卡尔顿·巴斯的司机
It's the guy that drives Carlton Bass around.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
我们在科科角练习射击时认识的
We met him at Koko Head, shooting.
你和兰德尔是在打靶场认识的吗
You met Randall at the rifle range?
是的 除了那里还能在哪儿练习射击
Yeah. Where else you gonna shoot at Koko Head, huh?
是的 长官 警♥察♥先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Police.
关于兰德尔你还能告诉我们些什么
What else can you tell us about Randall?
我们带他去过普普科亚
We took him to Pupukea.
他说他想远距离看看冲浪区
He said he wanted a clear shot of Pipeline.
阿成 我们发现兰德尔在阿♥拉♥维大街朝东行驶
Chin, we got Randall heading east on Ala Wai Boulevard.
我们从西面围住他
Let's box him in from the west.
注意他可能携有武器 很危险
Consider him armed and dangerous.
兰德尔·巴瑞特 从车里出来
Randall Barrett, get out of the car.
出来
Out!
跪在地上
On your knees.
跪下
Get down!
腿分开
Cross your legs.
-史蒂夫 -什么
- Steve. - What?
看来我们找到杀人凶器了
Looks like we found our murder weapon.
事情没那么简单
It's not that black and white.
本 出什么事了吗
Ben, what's going on?
你打电♥话♥找我有什么事
Why did you call me?
儿子
Son?
不准在那样叫我了
Don't you ever call me that again.
本...
Ben...
他知道了
He knows.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他知道是你派人杀了伊恩
He knows you had Ian killed.
胡说八道
That's insane.
卡尔顿·巴斯 你因为雇佣
Carlton Bass, you're under arrest
谋杀伊恩·亚当斯被捕了
for the contract murder of Ian Adams.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
不 他并没有开玩笑
No, he's actually not kidding.
兰德尔和你的两个笨蛋手下利维和迭戈
We have Randall and your two goons Levi and Diego
已经被我们拘留了
in our custody now.
你雇佣他们在海滩村庄放火
You hired 'em to torch the beach village,
你知道他们和伊恩有矛盾
then set them up for murder,
然后设计让他们杀了他
knowing they had a beef with Ian.
是的 所以这一次不会让你
Yeah, so you're probably not gonna walk away
轻松溜走的
free from this one.
也就是说我要和我的司机以及两个前诈骗犯对峙
So it's my word against that of my driver and two ex-cons.
知道吗 那我倒要试试看
You know what? I'll take my chances.
"本人 伊恩·亚当斯 在此宣布将我在
"I, Ian Adams, hereby bequeath my ownership stake
珊瑚王子公♥司♥的所有权遗赠给我的唯一在世亲人
"in the Coral Prince Corporation to my only living relative,
我的儿子 本内特·巴斯"
my son, Bennett Bass."
你什么时候知道伊恩是本的父亲的
When did you find out Ian was Ben's father?
本说伊恩找过他
Ben said that Ian had been coming around
想回到从前的生活
trying to get back in his life.
本的妈妈把这消息告诉伊恩了是吧
Did Ben's mom confess to Ian?
她告诉过你吗
Did she tell you?
你本来想
You had plans to build
把海滩村庄买♥♥下来建度假村的
a resort on that beach village land,
但是伊恩比你先行动
but Ian got there first.
他想把这块地送给本
He was gonna give the land to Ben.
但是你在他完成交易之前雇人杀了他
But you had him killed before he could finalize the deal.
头儿 如果你不介意 我希望来押送他
Boss, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to do the honors.
收押他
Book 'im.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我听到了
I heard that.
-很好 -知道吗
- Good. - You know,
当我说"收押他 丹诺"的时候 那是爱称
when I say, "Book 'im, Danno," It's a term of endearment.
好吧 每天都这样叫 我喜欢
Okay. Do it every day. I like it.
我不应该怀疑你的
I should have known better than to suspect you.
你只是在做本职工作
You were only doing your job.
[夏威夷语表示宽恕]
Ho'oponopono.
你的原谅对我来说意义重大 本 谢谢你
Your forgiveness means a lot, Ben. Thank you.
现在该看你的了
It's up to you now.
管理团队 经营珊瑚王子公♥司♥
Manage the team and run Coral Prince.
你可以按照自己的方式经营它
You can do it the way you always wanted to.
那是伊恩所希望的
And that's what Ian wanted.
伊恩
Ian--
他本来该在这里的 知道吗
he should be here, you know?
是的 我懂
Yeah, I know.
他很爱你
He loved you.
而现在他安息了 那才是最重要的
And he's home now, and that's all that matters.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表