is why a bioweapons dealer with terrorist ties
会选中本土两名无辜者作为目标
would target two innocent people from the mainland.
怎么了
What's going on?
麦格瑞特少校
Commander McGarrett.
我是内务部的大卫·阿卡霍西
David Akahoshi, Internal Affairs.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我来还东西给凯利先生
I came to return something to Mr. Kelly.
这些钞票上的序列号♥
The serial numbers on these bills
和被偷的钱不符
don't match the stolen money,
也就是说你是想
which means you're trying
替你大伯掩盖罪行
to cover for your uncle.
财产罚没柜的详细财产记录几年前就丢了
Those inventory logs disappeared years ago,
那些序列号♥根本就查不到
so those serial numbers don't exist.
实际上是查得到的
Actually, they do.
在保险箱被盗后
After the forfeiture locker was robbed,
内务部一直都在等你
I.A. kept waiting for you to slip up
露出马脚花那笔钱
and spend the money somewhere.
考虑到你为人谨慎小心
We figured that you were being careful,
我们让财产罚没部的人放消息出去
so we had the asset forfeiture division put the word out
说财产罚没柜的详细财产记录丢失了
that their inventory records had been lost.
原来是谣言
It was all a lie.
如果你认为我们无法追查序列号♥
If you thought we couldn't trace the serial numbers,
那么你就有可能开始花那笔钱了
maybe you would finally start spending the money,
但是你一直都没有
but that never happened
因为你没有偷那笔钱
because you never stole it.
阿成
Chin,
没必要那样做了
this has gone too far.
你们已经把钱拿回来了
You got your money back.
让这事过去吧
Let this go.
抱歉 我不能那么做
I'm sorry, but I can't do that.
我理解你只是想维护自己的家人
I know you were just trying to protect your family,
所以我不会以妨碍司法公正的罪名起诉你
which is why I am not going to charge you with obstruction of justice.
我也不会问你是从哪儿搞到这笔钱的
I'm not even going to ask where you got that money,
但事实是你大伯从火奴鲁鲁警局偷走了钱
but your uncle stole from the Honolulu Police Department,
他偷的是所有夏威夷公民的钱
which means he stole from the people of Hawaii,
他必须为此负责
and he's going to have to answer for that.
我很想问你从哪里搞到这笔钱的
I myself am going to ask where you got this money.
找马库姆借的
Marcum.
那个赌博登记员
The bookie?
我把自己的房♥契押给他了
I signed the deed to my house over to him.
把钱还了 把房♥契拿回来
Return it. Get your deed back.
史蒂夫
Steve...
-我别无选择 -听我说
- I didn't have a choice. - Listen to me, all right?
如果你真的是为你大伯着想
If you did this for your uncle,
那你就不必再对我解释什么了
you don't have to explain anything else to me.
你们过来看看这个
You guys need to see this.
只要是个化学家都会合成沙林
So, any respectable chemist can synthesize sarin;
关键在于合成过程中保障自己的生命安全
the trick is not killing yourself in the process.
因为沙林不但有效期短
Because in addition to having a short half-life,
而且易挥发
sarin's also extremely volatile,
因此贮存是个难题
making storage a challenge.
最理想的容器
The ideal container is
是带有自动防故障装置联结阀的
electro-polished aluminum,
铝制双壁不锈钢容器
double-walled with a fail-safe coupling valve--
但是这些容器很难弄到手
but those can be difficult to procure.
没错 因为联邦调查局
That's right, because the FBI monitors
监控这种东西的大宗交易
large sales of these things to make sure that
防止它们被作为化学武器的运载工具
they're not being used to traffic chemical weapons.
没错 所以我们在米哈伊尔的后备箱里发现
Exactly. Which is why it's so impressive that we found
有三十六只这种容器 非常让人震惊
36 of these canisters in Mikhail's trunk.
看看制♥造♥商是谁
Check out who the manufacturer is.
法♥伦♥环球制♥造♥ 是杰夫和埃利奥特的公♥司♥
Fallon Global? That's Jeff and Elliot's company.
米哈伊尔是从他们那里拿到的容器
So Mikhail ends up getting his canisters from them,
而他的沙林出现在了杰夫的家
and his sarin ends up at Jeff's house.
不止如此 我查了米哈伊尔的电♥话♥记录
That's not all-- I pulled Mikhail's phone records.
猜猜他下飞机后谁找过他
Guess who he called the day he landed?
康纳先生
Mr. Connor.
你有时间聊会儿吗
Have you got a minute?
我从没见过这个人
I've never seen this man before in my life.
有意思 因为他前几天打过这里电♥话♥
That's funny, 'cause he called here the other day.
-一共三次 -我没和他通过话
- Three times. - I didn't speak with him.
是吗 电♥话♥记录显示是直线打到你这儿
Oh, yeah? Phone records show the calls came into your direct line,
而且通话时间有十二分钟
and you spoke for a total of 12 minutes.
我们也许知道你们都谈了些什么
We think we might know what you were talking about, too.
米哈伊尔需要你公♥司♥制♥造♥的容器
You see, Mikhail, he wanted equipment
来装他的沙林
that your company produces so he could store his sarin.
你想除掉你的姐夫
You wanted your brother-in-law out of the picture
以独揽公♥司♥
so you could run the company.
该怎么说呢
What's it called?
等价交换
Quid pro quo?
不对 我觉得该叫别的
No. I was thinking of something else.
对了 蓄意教唆谋杀
Oh, yeah. Conspiracy to solicit murder.
那些电♥话♥是什么时候打来的
These calls, when did they happen?
十三号♥ 星期四
Thursday, the 13th.
上星期我一直都在夏威夷大岛上
I was on the Big Island last week.
星期六才回来的
I didn't get back until Saturday.
你们可以去问酒店
You can check with the hotel.
那是谁接了这些电♥话♥呢
Well, then who took the calls?
只有我的秘书才帮我接电♥话♥
Only person who answers my calls is my secretary.
她跑了
She's gone.
疑犯名叫克洛伊·巴兰坦
Suspect's name is Chloe Ballantine.
我要你马上封锁大楼
I need you to lock down the entire building right away.
-马上 -史蒂夫小心
- Right now. - Steve!
把手放在方向盘上
Put your hands on the wheel.
把手放在方向盘上
Put your hands on the wheel.
埃利奥特想和我在一起
Elliot wanted to be with me.
我们在一起很开心
We were happy together.
但是杰夫和希拉让他和你断绝关系
But Jeff and Sheila ordered him to end the affair,
但是你无法接受 对吧
and you couldn't accept that, could you?
像你这样的本地姑娘
How'd a local girl like you
怎么会和像米哈伊尔这样的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
get mixed up with a terrorist
搅到一起去
like Mikhail, anyway?
看这个
Take a look at this.
看这张照片
Look at the photo.
看这张照片
Look at the photo.
他的名字叫阿莫卡 他有一个女儿
His name was Amoka. He had a daughter,
还有孙子
and he had grandchildren.
而他因为你死掉了
And now he's dead because of you.
米哈伊尔联♥系♥我们
Mikhail contacted our office
向我们购买♥♥一种我们制♥造♥的产品
looking to purchase a certain product we make.
但是法务部对他做了背景调查之后
But Legal did a background check,
拒绝向他售卖♥♥产品
and they refused the purchase order.
于是几天后 米哈伊尔打电♥话♥来
So a couple days later, Mikhail calls the office,
出价二十万找我购买♥♥
offers me $20,000.
我只用伪造一些假的销♥售♥发♥票♥就能搞到
All I had to do was fake some invoices.
但是你没有要钱
But instead of taking the money,
只要他帮你杀人就行
you asked him to commit murder.
不是 钱我也拿了
No. I took the cash, too.
天啊 你真是会投机取巧
My, oh, my, aren't you the opportunistic one.
但是我还是要问问你
Let me ask you something, though.
为什么要用沙林
Why sarin?
比那简单的方法太多了
There are plenty of easier ways to kill people.
那就是原因
That's why.
那就是原因 对吧 因为影响大后果严重
That's why, isn't it? Because it's big and it's bold.
你认为警♥察♥会把它当做恐怖袭击
And you thought the cops would think it was a terrorist attack,
这会让他们忙于阻止大面♥积♥恐慌
and they'd be so busy dealing with mass panic
而不会想到这是一起简单的谋杀案
that they'd never think of murder.
真是老谋深算
It's pretty well calculated,
我不得不这样说
I got to say.
你知道吗
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表