to stock the refrigerator.
但是我们最后取消了这次旅行
But we ended up canceling the trip.
这么说是加布里埃尔买♥♥的牛奶
So Gabriel's the one who bought the milk?
是的
Yes.
你们最后一次跟他对话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to him?
几天前 叫他卷铺盖走人的时候
A few days ago, when we let him go.
你们把他解雇了 为什么
You fired him? Why?
我们给了他一本支票簿来支付一些开销
We had given him a checkbook to cover expenses.
账单 修理费之类的
Bills, repairs and such.
上周我们发现他在用它给自己开支票
Last week, we found he had been writing checks to himself.
我给他打了电♥话♥ 刚开始他不承认
I called him. He denied it at first,
但是他最后还是招了
but... eventually, he came clean.
我让他把钱留着 把钥匙交出来走人
I told him to keep the money and leave us his key.
他对此反应如何
How did he take that?
不怎么样 他非常沮丧
Not well. He was very upset.
你认为是管♥理♥员♥在牛奶里掺了沙林
You think the caretaker planted the sarin?
这人以前就有过暴♥力♥行为
Well, the man has a history of violence.
他曾在入室抢劫中
He served time for aggravated assault
因恶意伤害罪而服过刑
in several home-invasion robberies,
再加上他被解雇了 这就给了他动机
plus he was just fired, which does give him motive.
但是他没有途径找到沙林啊
But it doesn't give him means,
沙林可是不容易搞到手的
sarin's not exactly easy to find.
我是说 一个当地的管♥理♥员♥
I mean, how does a local caretaker
是怎么接触到这种东西的
get his hands on it?
那倒是 我还在调查他的背景
Right. I'm still running background.
阿成和科诺已经出发
But Chin and Kono are on their way
去亲自找他问个清楚了
to ask him that very question.
好 我得挂了 有进展立刻告诉我
Okay, I got to go, okay? Just keep me posted.
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure thing.
医生 他怎么样了
Hey, Doc, how's he going?
已经可以探访了
Ready for some visitors.
太好了
All right.
格蕾丝 我们去看看丹诺吧
Gracie, let's go see Danno.
看样子他还在睡觉
Looks like he's sleeping.
丹诺
Danno!
小猴子
Monkey!
这是我为你画的
I made this for you.
是吗
You did?
我们来看看 这个是我
Look at this. This is me.
看这画得多棒啊 快瞅瞅
See, this is a masterpiece. Look at that.
她就是一艺术家 你说呢
I mean, she's an artist, no?
画得太漂亮了
It's beautiful.
我会把冰箱门上的东西挪一挪
So I'm gonna make a nice space on the refrigerator
腾出一块地方
and move some stuff around.
把这幅画放在正中♥央♥
This is going dead center.
谢谢你
Thank you.
感觉怎么样了
How you feeling?
说不好 感觉哪儿都疼
I don't know, I feel like everything hurts.
头疼得像是快要爆♥炸♥了
Head feels like it's gonna explode.
感觉就像是最惨的一次宿醉
It's like the worst hangover I ever had.
什么是宿醉
What's a hangover?
宿醉就是... 你以后就会明白了
It's, uh, you'll figure it out, you'll learn about it
等你到了大概三十五岁的时候
one day when you're about, what, 35?
三十五 三十 估计十六岁就知道了
35, 30... 16.
还是到了四十岁再说吧
40 years old.
谢谢
Thank you.
客气什么
Don't mention it.
既然你看起来已经这么的
Listen, since you're, uh, since you're looking so...
这么的容光焕发了
so good now,
我就回办公室去了
I'm gonna head back to the office, okay?
晚点再过来接她回去
I'll swing by and pick her up later.
在蕾切尔回来之前 她可以跟我待一起
She can stay with me until, uh, until Rachel gets back.
-这主意怎么样 -你觉得呢
- How does that sound? - What do you think?
那就这么办
Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
有她在我别无所求了
I got everything I need right here.
放心吧
I'm good.
怎么回事
Hey.
麦莉·赛勒斯 美国流行女歌♥手
你把麦莉·赛勒斯绑♥架♥了然后塞进了书包
You kidnap Miley Cyrus and put her in your backpack,
还是说你有手♥机♥了
or is that a cell phone?
-是斯坦给我买♥♥的 -是吗
- Stan bought it for me. - He did?
好极了 去接吧
Fabulous. Go answer it.
要是个小男生打来的我就直接把那玩意儿
First boy that calls, I'm gonna whip that thing
丢进太平洋 明白吗
into the Pacific Ocean, okay?
妈妈
Hi, Mommy.
我和爸爸在一起
Yeah, I'm with Daddy.
他在医院呢
He's in the hospital.
妈妈想跟你说话
Mommy wants to talk to you.
蕾切尔
Hi, Rachel.
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
你能消停下吗
Would you please stop?
我都说了我没事
I said I'm fine.
我最喜欢病房♥餐了 你知道的
I like hospital food; you know that.
我来欢度周末 这里很赞 我喜欢
I checked in for the weekend; I like it here, it's nice.
没错
Oh, yeah.
这里的汉堡盖饭非常棒
This place, they make a kick-ass loco moco.
是吗 不能在这吃午餐真是太可惜了
Yeah? Too bad we won't be staying for lunch.
加布里埃尔·德尔加多
Gabriel Delgado?
我绕到前面去
I'm going out the front!
五零特遣队 待在那儿别动
Five-O! Stay down and don't move.
我告诉过你们了
Look, I told you,
我儿子 他病了
my son... he's sick.
他得了白血病
He's got leukemia.
他五岁前我都在监狱里
First five years of his life, I'm locked up.
最后我终于出狱了
I finally get out of prison,
却连他的医疗费都付不起
I can't even pay his hospital bill.
我这样算什么父亲
What kind of father does that make me?
所以你就去偷法♥伦♥夫妇的钱吗
So is that why you stole from the Fallons?
我还在机场开摆渡车
I got another job driving the airport shuttle.
只要一拿到工资 我会立刻还钱
I was gonna put the money back in their account as soon as I got paid.
可你还回去之前 他们就发现了 对吗
But they found out before you could, right?
你深知如果他们去报案的话
And you knew if they reported the crime,
你就得再蹲次监狱了
it was back to prison for you.
于是你起了杀念
That's why you tried to kill them.
什么
What?
你上周为法♥伦♥家买♥♥了些日用品对吗
Did you buy groceries for the Fallons last week?
是啊
I did.
我们在你放进冰箱的盒装牛奶里
Well, we found sarini nside a milk carton
发现了沙林
that you put in their fridge.
这你怎么解释
Why don't you tell us about that?
我完全不明白你们在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我连沙林是什么都不知道
I don't even know what... sarin is.
真的吗 那我给你看看吧
Oh, really? Let me show you.
这就是沙林
This is sarin.
以及喝下沙林后的下场
And that's what sarin does to you.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
这是阿莫卡
Amoka.
怎么 你认识他
What, you know him?
是的
Yeah.
我一直带我的儿子去佑民收♥容♥所♥
Yeah, I-I take my boy to Blessed People's Mission.
那儿的诊所每周有一天免费看诊
They have a free clinic once a week.
阿莫卡有时就在他们的收♥容♥所♥过夜
Amoka sometimes sleeps at their shelter.
他是个好人
Kind man.
他自己麻烦已经够多了
Even with all his own problems,
还一直关心我儿子
he would always ask about my son.
我知道他在收♥容♥所♥的日子不好过
I knew he was having a hard time there,
所以我告诉了他那块石头在哪
so I told him about the rock.
什么石头
What rock?
法♥伦♥夫妇在住所藏了一把备用钥匙
So, the Fallons hid a spare key at their property.
我们在后院找到了它
We found it in the backyard,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表