Do they really think that McGarrett killed Laura Hills?
现在 他们怎么想都不重要了 明白吗
Right now, it doesn't matter what they think, okay?
关键是证据
It's about the evidence.
我们现在要证明不是他杀的 明白吗
It's our job to prove that he didn't do it, okay?
我不会在这里坐以待毙
I'm not going to stand around here and do nothing.
什么 阿成 你要去哪
What? Chin, where are you going?
阿成
Chin!
卡拉克瓦警官
Officer Kalakaua,
我是阿胡纳警探 隶属于内务部
Detective Ahuna, Internal Affairs.
我接到命令来带你走
I have orders to bring you in.
我早就跟你的朋友们说过了
I already told your friends
我不知道麦格瑞特在哪里
that I don't know where McGarrett is.
和麦格瑞特的案子没有关系
It's got nothing to do with the McGarrett situation.
好吧 阿胡纳探员
Okay, Ahuna.
那到底是和什么有关呢
Then, what the hell is it about?
我们有证人可以指认卡拉克瓦警官
We got a witness that can place Officer Kalakaua
在一起盗窃案现场出现过
at the scene of a break-in.
什么盗窃案
What break-in?
火奴鲁鲁警局资产没收柜失窃案
The HPD asset forfeiture locker.
很显然 你知晓最近
Apparently, you know about some money
失踪的一笔钱的下落
that went missing recently.
卡拉克瓦警官 你现在就要跟我走
Officer Kalakaua, I need you to come with me right now
否则将面临妨碍调查的指控
or face charges of obstructing an investigation.
放松点
Relax, okay?
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
什么都别说
Uh... just keep your mouth shut.
只字不提 我们会解决的
Don't say anything, okay? We'll take care of it.
好吗 去吧
All right? Go ahead.
好了
All right.
谢了
Thanks.
天啊
Oh, boy.
她真的偷了那笔钱吗
Did she really steal that money?
是的 我们一起偷的
Mm-hmm. Well, we did.
你没开玩笑吗
What, are you serious?
我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
歹徒索要赎金
All right? It was a ransom demand.
如果拿不出钱 就杀了阿成
If we didn't do it, they were going to kill Chin.
麦格瑞特和科诺通过一个污水管道
So McGarrett and Kono used a sewer tunnel
-闯进了那里 -太疯狂了
- to break into the locker. - That's crazy.
欢迎来到我的世界
Hmm. Welcome to my world.
我很喜欢 现在做什么
I like it. What do we do now?
你喜欢 很好
You like it? That's good.
你负责盯着他们
Uh, you are going to watch these guys.
拜托了
Please. Okay?
你呢
And you?
我要在赶在他们前面找到麦格瑞特
I'm going to find McGarrett before they do.
大块头 现在不是时候
Big guy, it's not a good time, okay?
等等 是关于麦格瑞特的事
Hold on. It's about McGarrett.
什么 麦格瑞特怎么了
What? What about McGarrett?
我担心他 他找过我
I'm worried about him. He just paid me a visit,
-全副武装走了 -什么 你给他武器了
- loaded up for bear. - Whoa, you gave him weapons?
这消息不是从我这传出的 哥们
You didn't hear that from me, brah.
我不知道他要对谁下手
I don't know who he's after,
但我还是觉得应该告诉你这事
but I thought you should know.
他要对州长下手
He's going after the governor.
拜托 史蒂夫 接电♥话♥
Come on, Steve, answer the phone.
我是麦格瑞特 说
This is McGarrett. Speak.
史蒂夫
Steve.
丹尼 我是蕾切尔
Danny, it's Rachel.
亲爱的 听着 我现在不方便说话
Hey, honey, listen, I-I-I can't talk right now, okay?
-我会回电♥话♥ -我想告诉你我们到了
- I'll call you back. - I just wanted to let you know we're here.
到了 到哪了
You're here? You're where?
机场
The airport.
-没事吧 -一切都好
- Is everything all right? - Yes. Everything is fine.
丹尼 如果你有顾虑的话
Danny, if you're having second thoughts...
听我说 我爱你 一切都好
Listen to me. I love you. Everything is fine.
我要处理一些事
I got something to take care of,
我去登机门那找你们 我保证
and I will meet you at the gate, okay? I promise.
好的
Okay.
史蒂夫
Steve.
我本希望他们是错的
I was hoping they were wrong about you.
我没杀劳拉·希尔 是你杀的
I didn't kill Laura Hills. You did.
你敢动一下 我就毙了你
You move, I will put a bullet in you.
把手放在桌子上
Put your hand on the desk!
把枪放下 我们谈谈
Just put the gun away and we can talk.
事情解决了 枪自然会放下
It goes down when we're done.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要你认罪
I want a confession.
你这是在胁迫我
You have a gun pointed at my head.
我让我说什么 我就说什么 史蒂夫
I'll say whatever you want, Steve.
我要知道真♥相♥
I want the truth.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did!
我都知道了
I know everything!
那你为什么不直接杀了我
Then, why don't you just go ahead and pull the trigger.
因为我要答案 说吧
Because I want answers. Speak.
相信我 你不会想要知道的
Trust me, that is not what you want.
别碰电♥话♥ 别接
Don't touch that phone. Don't answer it.
看着我
Look at me.
我知道我父亲在调查你
I know my father was investigating you.
我知道你跟黑帮的联♥系♥
I know about your ties to the Yakuza.
我知道了西村兄弟的事
I know about the Noshimuri brothers.
我知道了你跟吴法的联♥系♥
I know about your connection to Wo Fat.
我爸爸快要揭露你的丑陋嘴脸了
My father was getting close to exposing you,
是不是 州长
wasn't he, Governor, huh?
所以我妈妈被汽车炸♥弹♥害死了
That's why my mother died in that car bomb.
跟劳拉·希尔一样
Just like Laura Hills.
但我真正想知道的
But what I really want to know
是谁下的命令
is who gave the order.
我知道西村宫吉安放炸♥弹♥杀死了我妈妈
I know Koji Noshimuri set the car bomb that killed my mother.
我知道维克多·海斯杀死了我爸爸
I know Victor Hesse killed my father.
但我想知道 谁下的命令 州长
But I want to know-- who gave the order, Governor?
是吴法还是你
Was it Wo Fat, or was it you?
你抓到了射杀你父亲的凶手
You captured the man who shot and killed your father.
你逮捕了谋害你妈妈的凶手
You took down the people responsible for your mother's murder.
我给了你做那些事的权利
I gave you the ability to do that.
我给了你豁免权
I gave you the immunity and the means.
我保护了你
I protected you.
你惹了麻烦 我帮你解决
And when you got into trouble, I got you out of it.
资产没收柜里面的钱是你放回去的 对吧
You put the money in the asset forfeiture locker, didn't you?
你替我们掩盖了罪行
You covered for us.
我想要保护你
I was trying to protect you.
五零在夏威夷贡献了很多
Five-O has done a lot for the people of Hawaii.
我希望你们继续干下去
I wanted that work to continue.
别再说谎了
Stop lying to me!
你创造了五零就是为了监视我
You created Five-O so you could keep an eye on me.
以保证我不会接着查我爸爸留下的线索
So I wouldn't pick up where my father left off.
是这样吧 亲近你的朋友
Isn't that right? You keep your friends close,
但更要亲近你的敌人
but you keep your enemies even closer.
我不是敌人 史蒂夫
I am not the enemy, Steve.
我对忠于我的人
I have always been loyal
从来都是很忠诚的
to the people who are loyal to me.
是吗
Really?
因为这个才杀死劳拉·希尔吗
Is that why you had Laura Hills murdered?
因为她不忠诚吗
Because she was dis-loyal?
是的
Yes.
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
我们得除掉他
We have to get rid of him.
一切均在我掌控之中
I have everything under control.
杜克 派急救人员来 设警戒区
Duke, get EMS out here. Set up a perimeter.
-半英里内设置路障 -遵命 警督
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表