What? What are you looking at?
-你怎么了 -没事 没事
- What's with you? - Nothing, nothing.
我觉得咱们被尾随了 那辆蓝色轿车
I thought we had a tail. Blue sedan
跟着我们拐了至少两个弯
made the last two turns with us.
但它现在转向另一侧了
But it peeled off now.
那 你怎么想
So, what do you think?
是那天在车子旁边的家伙吗
The guy by the car that day?
看起来像本地人 但是
It looks like Da Kine, but...
玛莫 听着 慢慢来行吗
Mamo, Listen. Take your time, okay?
这很重要
This is important.
你父亲好像也给我看过这张照片
I think your father showed me this picture once, too.
我不能确定
I can't be sure.
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼
Danny. Danny, Danny.
那个戴黑帽子的家伙
Black hat.
他是那晚闯入我家的歹徒之一
That's one of the guys that broke into my house.
-他们有枪 -有枪 蹲下
- Gun! - Gun! Gun! Down!
是谁雇你闯入麦格瑞特家里的
Who paid you to break into McGarrett's house?
你为谁工作 是不是弘
Who you working for? Hiro?
你是不是为弘工作
You working for Hiro?
是不是他派你来的 是不是弘
Is that who sent you, was it Hiro?
胜人 他死了吗
Shonin, is he dead?
没有 但是等我找到你的时候 你就死定了
No. But when I find you, you will be.
那么 这些人是冲着你还是你的朋友来的
So, uh, were those bullets for you or for your boy?
我不知道 不过我们得派一队人
I don't know, but we got to put a security detail
-保护他 -我让火奴鲁鲁警局去办了
- on him. - I got HPD on it now.
-在枪手身上取得什么进展了吗 -没有
- You get anything off the shooter? - No.
阿成追踪了那部电♥话♥了吗
Chin traced that phone?
是的 对方用的是一次性手♥机♥
Yeah, it's a disposable.
我们查不到名字 也查不到地址
We got no name, we got no location.
是弘
It was Hiro.
好吧 你只和那家伙说过一次话
Okay. You spoke to the guy once--
然后就记牢他的声音了
already recognize his voice?
是的 有些东西你一辈子都忘不了
Yeah, well, some things in life you don't forget.
好吧 我对你的记忆力
Okay, so you know, I have an amazing, amazing amount
真的是佩服得五体投地
of respect for your memory, all right?
可是如果没有确凿证据
But without hard evidence--
听好哦 如果没有确凿证据
hello-- without hard evidence,
我们拿弘和他的弟弟一点办法都没有
we cannot... not go after Hiro or his brother,
而且我相信十♥八♥年♥前你的父亲
and I am sure your father was in the same position
和你现在处境一样
18 years ago.
听我说 我和他不一样 知道吗
Hey, listen to me, I'm not father, okay?
我不用保护妻儿
I don't have a wife and kids to protect.
即使那样也不代表
That doesn't give you license
你可以随便胡来
to go out and do something stupid.
比如说 直接用枪崩了宫吉和弘吗
Like what, put bullets in Koji and Hiro's heads?
是的 那就是胡来
Yeah, that would qualify.
好了 你们都听到老大说的话了
All right, you heard the boss--
把能拿的东西都带走
we'll take whatever we can get.
毒品 枪 钱 文件
Drugs, guns, cash, paperwork.
把它们装起来分好类带回总部
Bag it and tag it and get it back to HQ.
你们俩 快跟我来
Hey, you two, come on, come with me.
快来
Let's go.
我们是五零
Five-O!
这些东西我们要留作证物
We're seizing all this as evidence!
我们要把这些东西都搬走
We need to get all this out of here.
检查这些袋子
Go through these bags.
这些都是俱乐部里的垃圾
This garbage is from the club.
知道吗 本来我根本不会离开这座岛
You know, I never would've left the island,
不会加入海军
I never would've joined the Navy
也不会错过任何节日 生日
or missed every holiday, every birthday,
不会错过玛丽成长的十几年
half of Mary's life.
汽车爆♥炸♥的那天 让我变成了今天这个样子
The day that car exploded, it made me who I am.
丹尼 我不能就这样放手
Danny, I can't just let it go.
我没有让你放手
I'm not asking you to let it go.
我和你一样迫切希望把他们绳之以法
I want to get these guys as bad as you do.
而且我们一定能的 因为弘开始犯浑了
And we will, we will, 'cause Hiro is getting sloppy.
竟敢光天化日之下在威基基海滩持枪行凶
Waikiki, broad daylight, a shootout on the beach?
-你说呢 -是的 我明白 他在挣扎
- Come on. - Yeah, I know, he's desperate.
他这是愚蠢的挣扎
He's desperate and stupid.
我们会抓住这些家伙的破绽的 我保证
All right? We will catch these guys slipping, I promise you.
我们只需静观其变
We just got to wait and keep eye on 'em.
他们一定会犯错的
They will make a mistake.
是的 他们犯错时我们要一举擒获他们
Yeah, when they do we're gonna be there for it.
科诺 告诉我你有新发现了
Kono, tell me you got something.
你绝对想不到 我在后门外面的垃圾堆里
You won't believe this-- I found your dad's toolbox
找到了你父亲的工具箱
in the dumpster out back.
只不过它是空的
The only thing is, it's empty.
里面的所有证物都没了
All the evidence that was inside is gone.
好的 听我说 检查箱子里里外外的指纹
Okay, listen to me, print it inside and out.
这有可能是把弘和闯入我家还有
This may be the piece evidence that connects Hiro
绑♥架♥玛丽联♥系♥起来的关键证据
to the break-in and to Mary's abduction.
好的 我马上去办
Yeah, you got it.
凯蒙吉城郊俱乐部
看来这里的保安工作有漏洞 宫吉
Guess there must be a hole in the security, Koji.
这里保安工作很好
Security's good,
我们担心的是这里的会员有问题
it's the members we got to worry about.
你就是宫吉吗
You Koji?
麦格瑞特 州长知道你在这里吗
McGarrett, the governor know you're here?
是的 她知道
Yeah, she knows.
她什么都知道
She knows everything.
告诉我
Tell me something.
目标本来是我的父亲 是不是
My father was the intended target, right?
你本来不是要杀我的母亲的 是不是
You didn't mean to kill my mother, right?
告诉我 你当时把事情搞砸了
You screwed up, tell me that.
真是会想
Nice fantasy.
可惜你没有任何证据
But you don't have any proof.
什么证据都没有
No evidence at all.
是的 我没有证据
No, I got no proof.
没有关于我母亲谋杀案的证据
No proof of my mother's murder.
但是玛丽的绑♥架♥案
But Mary's kidnapping...
我们发现和你有关
that's where we got you.
你喜欢那只手套吗
You like that glove?
那只手套 戴起来很舒服吗
Hmm? That glove, it fit good?
我是说 它看起来不错
I mean, I think it looks nice.
我觉得你应该多戴戴它的
I think you should just use it more often,
比如说在用手碰偷来的东西的时候
like when you're handling stolen property.
你懂我在说什么吧
You know what I mean?
你碰了它 你打开了那个箱子
You touched it. You opened the box,
你想处理掉证物
you got rid of the evidence,
但是又想知道我父亲到底掌握了什么 是吧
but you just had to see what my father had on you, didn't you?
你看着他做什么
What are you looking at him for?
别看他 不是他的错
Don't look at him-- it's not his fault.
不是你的错 宫吉
It's not your fault, Koji.
我是说 没把证据完全销毁是他不对
Huh? I mean, he did a terrible job of ditching the evidence,
但是傻乎乎地把指纹
but you, you are the idiot
弄得盒盖上到处都是 就是你的不对了
that left your prints all over the lid.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你可以帮我打两局 麦格瑞特
Play through for me, McGarrett.
我过几个小时就会回来了
I'll be back in a couple of hours.
几个小时里会发生很多事情 你懂我意思吧
A lot can happen in a couple of hours, you know what I mean?
那是监狱 不是丽兹酒店
It's jail, it ain't the Ritz.
过来
Come on.
我知道你对车动了手脚 我现在没有证据
I know you rigged that car, I don't have any proof,
但是会找到的
but I will.
我会不惜一切代价
I'm gonna do whatever it takes.
我会监视你的一举一动
I'm gonna be on you 24/7.
我不会放过任何蛛丝马迹
I'm gonna dig up every skeleton in every closet,
我会对你紧追不舍
and then I'm coming after you.
你 你叫什么名字
You, what's your name?
吴法
Wo Fat.
比赛结束了 回家吧
The game's over, go home.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表