朗诺普华酒店 火奴鲁鲁
妈妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
妈
Mom!
我能抱膝跳水 你想看吗
I can do a cannonball! You want to see?
当然了
Of course I do.
看
Okay, watch!
真棒 宝贝
Good job, sweetie.
小迪
Dill?
迪兰
Dillan?
迪兰
Dillan!
迪兰
Dillan!
我的儿子
Hey, my son!
我找不到他了
I can't find him!
他在水底下
He went underwater!
妈妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
我在游泳池底发现了一枚硬币
I found a quarter at the bottom of the pool.
以后不许再那么消失了
Don't ever disappear like that again.
听懂了没 对不起
Do you understand me? I'm sorry.
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
你没听见我叫你吗
Didn't you hear me calling you?
你把我吓了个半死
You scared me half to death.
过来 我们走
Come here. Let's go.
迪兰 下次小心点
Dillan, try to be more careful.
五零总部
你今天早上有去买♥♥葡萄牙甜饼吗
Did you, uh, you stop for malasadas this morning?
没
No.
那是什么 是哪个案件的证据还是什么
What's it, evidence from a case or something?
不是
No.
给我站住
You know what, just stop, stop.
那袋子里装了什么 装了什么
What's in the bag? Just... what's in the bag?
是我的午餐 天才
It's my lunch, genius.
你的午餐 那你带了什么
Your lunch? Okay, what did you bring?
你非要知道我生活里的每一个细节吗
You got to know every last minute detail of my life?
我午餐吃什么和你有什么关系
What's it to you what my lunch is?
因为你不想告诉我
Because you don't want to tell me.
怎么 你带了好吃的怕我偷吃吗
What, you think it's so fantastic I'm gonna steal it?
你从新泽西空运过来的某种油炸三明治
You fly in some deep-fried sandwich from New Jersey
却不让我知道吗
I'm not allowed to know about?
就是沙拉
It's a salad.
行不
Okay?
就是沙拉 没了
It's a salad. That's it.
袋子里没别的东西了
There's nothing else in here.
就只有沙拉 行不
It's just a salad, okay?
格蕾丝最近在上营养课
Grace has been taking a nutrition class,
她很担心我的胆固醇水平
and she's concerned about my cholesterol,
所以我答应她我会吃得健康一点 行不
so I promised her that I would eat better, okay?
开心啦
Happy?
还好
Huh.
倒是很温馨啊
That's actually incredibly sweet.
谢谢你了
I appreciate that.
这些什么现代饮食对我来说都非常荒谬
Whole modern eating thing is just ridiculous to me.
我小时候 爱吃什么吃什么
When I was a kid, we ate whatever we wanted.
-知道我什么意思吗 -不再是了 伙计
- Know what I mean? - No more, buddy.
等等
Hold up.
那是谁
Who's that?
我不知道
I do not know.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
詹娜·凯耶
Jenna Kaye.
中♥央♥情报局的
Central Intelligence Agency.
特别探员凯耶 我能为你做什么
Special Agent Kaye, what can I do for you?
我想我拿到了属于你的东西
I believe I have something that belongs to you.
我无法继续从警局内部
I can't continue this investigation
展开调查了
into the police department from the inside.
我不相信一起工作的人
I don't trust the people I work with.
那是我父亲的录音机
That's my father's voice recorder.
-怎么在你手上 -你怎么弄丢的呢
- How'd you get that? - How'd you lose it?
被本地黑帮头目偷走了
It was stolen by a local Yakuza boss.
西村弘
Hiro Noshimuri.
你已经有答案的问题
Okay, you can stop asking me
就不要再问我了
questions you know the answers to.
我还有一个问题
I just have one more.
你能把所有有关你调查的
Would you kindly gather all the case files
案件卷宗连带你♥爸♥爸的私人档案
related to your investigation
全都集中在一起吗
and your father's private files?
为什么
Why?
中情局就你对于西村及其黑帮的调查
The Agency has taken an interest in your investigation
很感兴趣
of Noshimuri and the Yakuza.
我只能说这么多
That's all I can say.
你只能说这么多
That's all you can say?
好 那我来说几句
All right, well, I'm gonna say something then.
他们对我父亲下杀手
The Yakuza was targeting my father
还是我母亲谋杀案的真凶
and is responsible for my mother's murder.
抱歉 但是这件事是机密事件
I'm sorry, but this matter
超出了你的职权管辖范围
has been classified as above your pay grade.
那你为什么不解密一下
Why don't you un-classify it
我也就不用申请升职了
and I won't even ask for a raise.
你是希望我让我的主管给州长打电♥话♥
Would you like me to have the director call the governor
强迫你交出你的卷宗吗
to compel you to hand over your files?
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我只是想知道
I just want to know if you're gonna
你是想吃敬酒还是吃罚酒
make this hard on yourself, or are we gonna get along?
有案子了 不好意思打断你们
Hey. Uh, we got something. Sorry to interrupt.
-马上去 -好
- I'll be right there. - Okay.
今天晚上我就把卷宗都交给你 好吗
You'll have my files by the end of the day, okay?
现在把我父亲的录音机给我
Now give me my father's recorder.
我拿到卷宗就把它给你
You'll get it when I get the files.
你为什么不
Why did you not just
直接把卷宗给她
give her your files right then and there?
你有什么打算 告诉我
What is your play, please?
你非要知道我生活里的每一个细节吗
Must you know every detail of my life?
你这可是在和中情局打交道 好吗
Hey, this is the CIA you are dealing with here, okay?
他们撰写了那些高级审讯技巧的书
They wrote the book on advanced interrogation techniques,
而我百分百确定
which I am absolutely positive
你把那些书当枕边读物来看 好吗
you have sitting on your bedside table right now, okay?
我想让你知道 我理解 好吗
Just so you know, I understand, okay?
我不会介意和詹娜·凯耶单独相处一会儿
I would not mind a little one-on-one session with Jenna Kaye.
这想法也激发了我的无限想象
The thought does stimulate my imagination, too.
法律规定 中情局只能审讯外国人
Legally, the CIA can only interrogate foreign nationals.
你为什么那么做
Why do you do that?
我刚刚有了点小幻想
I had a little fantasy worked out.
你简直是美梦吞噬者
I mean, you're, like, a devourer of dreams.
就好像 你会把美梦都吃掉了
You know what I mean, like, you eat them.
你就像是穿着工装裤的吃豆仔
Like a little Pac-Man in cargo pants.
让我猜猜 这个人觉得他能飞
Let me guess, this guy thought he could fly.
一个常见误解
Ah, a common misconception.
即使辐射队长有披风
Although Captain Fallout dons a cape,
并不代表他就能飞
he's not capable of actual flight.
他只不过是有超强的弹跳力而已
Merely superhuman leaping abilities.
麦克斯 辐射队长是谁
Max... who's Captain Fallout?
神奇七侠中英勇无畏的领导者
The fearless leader of the Wondrous Seven.
他是在突出部战役中 因为被一只希♥特♥勒♥的
He acquired his powers when he was attacked by one of Hitler's
放射性牧羊犬攻击 而获得了超能力
radioactive German shepherds during the Battle of the Bulge.
不是吧
Really?
你们得温习一下经典漫画了
Wow, you guys need to brush up on your classics.
不不 我们不用温习任何东西
No, no, no. We don't need to brush up on anything.
是你得回到现实中来 回到地球上来
You need to bring us all back to reality, here on Earth,
然后回答我们这个显而易见的问题
and answer the obvious question.
为什么这人要身着紧身衣一纵而下
Why'd this guy take a dive wearing tights?
超能大会这周末就在这里举办
Well, SpectacuCon is in town this weekend.
所以我猜测被害人本来是要参加的
So I assume our victim was going to attend.
好吧 是个动漫大会
Okay, it's a comic book convention.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表