你用弹弓做什么
So, what do you need a slingshot for?
说不通啊
Doesn't make any sense to me.
它们本来就是鸟
I mean, they're birds.
自己不会飞吗
Can't they fly?
这些鸟没有翅膀啊
These birds don't have wings.
格蕾丝在玩"愤怒的小鸟"
原来如此
Oh, that explains it.
难怪它们这么"愤怒"了
Now I know why they're so angry.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for clarifying.
怎么样啊 泽西小子
Howzit, Jersey?
大块头 怎么样最近
Hey, big dog, what's going on?
格蕾丝 还记得卡玛科纳吗
Grace, you remember Kamekona.
你好啊 小丫头
Hi. What up, shorty?
你们也许会想吃点东西
Figured you guys need some grub.
医院的食物巨难吃 分量也是
I know hospital foods are the worst and the portions--
相当的小
very small.
你真是太贴心了
That's very sweet of you.
是炸鸡吗
Fried chicken?
菲律宾口味
Filipino-style.
岛上最棒的 老兄
Best on the island, brah.
你知道吗 格蕾丝
You know, Grace,
我像你这么大的时候
when I was a little keiki like you,
每次一生病 我妈妈就给我吃这种炸鸡
my mama used to bring me this chicken every time I was sick.
炸鸡对你身体不好
Fried chicken isn't good for you.
里面有胆固醇会引发心脏病
It has cholesterol and causes heart disease.
不不 生病时需要吃油炸的
Nah, a little bit of grease is good for you.
可以润滑你的小肠子
Helps the insides stay lubricated.
鸡腿还是鸡翅
Drumstick or thigh?
我还是吃白肉吧
Um, I'm gonna go-- I like white meat.
有鸡胸肉吗
Is the a breast?
对不起 吃没了
Sorry, all gone.
开车过来要很长时间的 老兄
That was a long drive, brah.
知道了 知道了
I know, I know.
我叫你来又不是让你买♥♥鸡肉的
Well, I didn't call you here for the chicken.
格蕾丝 把耳机先戴上一会儿好吗
Grace, put your headphones on, please.
你朋友桑民又回来了
So... your boy Sang Min has resurfaced.
听说他几个月前越狱了
Heard he bounced a few months ago.
-他回来了吗 -高调地回来了
- He's back? - In a big way.
想给某人一记闷棍
Looks like he took a swing at some heavy hitters
不过打偏了
and he missed.
估计他现在正想办法逃出这个岛
My guess is he's looking for a way off the Island,
所以我需要你
so I need you
利用"椰子无线"打几通电♥话♥出去
to get on the coconut wireless, make a couple calls.
一家电♥信♥机构
你以前帮我们找到过他一次
You found him for us once,
你还会帮我们的 对吧
you can do it again, right?
好的 电♥话♥给我用一下
Sure, let me use your phone.
你的手♥机♥怎么了
What's wrong with your phone?
我去医院从来不带手♥机♥ 老兄
I don't bring 'em to the hospitals no more, brah.
你听说过手♥机♥信♥号♥♥会干扰心脏起搏器吧
You heard about the signals interfering with the pacemakers?
是真的
It's true.
好 你拿去用吧
Okay, you can use my phone.
不过你用之前能不能
Will you wipe your greasy paws off
先洗洗你那双油爪子
before you touch my phone, though?
什么油爪子
What grease?
它们看起来
Yeah, they look like...
这样也行
That's sufficient.
有进展吗
You got something?
你中情局的联络员打来电♥话♥
Yeah, I got a call from your CIA contact.
他们找到这种沙林对应的来源了
They found a chemical match to our sarin.
和五年前车♥臣♥恐怖集团
Turns out it's the same strand
恶意袭击莫斯科时
used by a Chechen terror group
使用的是同一批药物
in a botched Moscow attack five years ago,
后来俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥
and the Russian FSB
查出货源来自一个叫米哈伊尔·杨斯基的人
identified the supplier as Mikhail Yursky,
还找到这个
and get this--
杨斯基先生于五天前
Mr. Yursky arrived
用一张假护照抵达夏威夷
in Hawaii five days ago under a fake passport.
和案发时间相符
Time line matches the murder.
这么说他就是凶手
Then that's our killer.
我们要立刻找到他
Now all we have to do is find him.
威基基 米哈伊尔·杨斯基所住宾馆
安全 都安全了
Clear. You're all secure.
米哈伊尔不在这儿
Hey, Mikhail's not here.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
我们发现一张信♥用♥卡♥ 和假护照上用的
We found a credit card under the same name
是同一个名字
as his fake passport.
他刚买♥♥了去婆罗洲的机票
He just purchased a flight to Borneo.
婆罗洲:加里曼丹岛旧称 岛上有马来西亚 印尼和文莱三国
今晚七点的飞机
Leaves tonight at 7:00.
通知运输安全管理局
All right, notify the TSA.
让局里帮我们搞定航♥班♥
We'll have the sheriff's department cover the flight
留一队人在宾馆 以防他杀个回马枪
and we'll leave a unit here at the hotel in case he comes back.
我刚得到一条新消息
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, I just got a fresh hit.
他在自动提款机上使用过信♥用♥卡♥
His card's being used at an ATM
就在刚才 在卡拉克瓦大街环太平洋银行
right now-- Central Pacific Bank on Alakawa.
离这里大概两个街区 我们现在出发
That's a couple blocks away. We're on the way.
我尽量帮你拖住他
Okay, I'll see if I can stall him for you.
环太平洋银行
读卡错误
请重新操作
你想检查磁条有没有问题
Now you might want to try checking the magnetic strip.
把它擦干净
Maybe clean it.
你真厉害
Oh, you're good.
不好了
Not good, not good.
史蒂夫 他要走了
Steve, he's on the move.
找到他了 就在那里
Got him-- right there.
看见了
Got him.
所有单位 请注意
All units, be advised.
疑犯正驾驶一辆栗色轿车
Suspect is in a maroon sedan
卡拉克瓦大街 向北行驶
traveling north on Alakawa.
退后 这个罐子有裂缝
Stand back, the canister has a leak.
-他接触了毒物 -我去叫救护车来
- He's been exposed. - I'll call for an ambulance,
把局里危险品小组的人也喊来
get HPD Hazmat as well.
快去 快去
Go, go.
我是五零特遣队的凯利
This is Kelly, Five-o...
我们正在卡拉克瓦大街1500号♥后面的
Yeah, we're at an alleyway behind the 1500 block
小巷子里
of Alakawa.
阿成 他没气了 已经死了
Chin, he's done, he's dead.
让救护车回去吧
Uh, chuck the ambulance.
让法医和危险品小组过来
Send the M.E. and the Hazmat team.
好的
Okay, all right.
你看
Hey.
我靠
What the hell?
-我们准备好附加分了吗 -附加分
- Are we ready for that extra credit? - Extra credit?
你是说这个人
You're telling me that this guy
不住在这附近
is not from around here?
不 老爸 海绵宝宝住在海底的菠萝里面
No, Dad, Sponge Bob lives in a pineapple under the sea.
还真有夏威夷特色 是吧
Well, what else could be more Hawaiian than that?
妈妈
Mommy.
老爸的病已经好啦
Daddy's not sick anymore.
真是太好了
I am so happy to see that.
你不用过来的
You didn't have to come.
不 我应该来
Yes, I did.
等确认安全了
All right, well, once it's deemed safe,
就让火奴鲁鲁警局将车领走取证
have HPD process the car for evidence.
危险品小组检查过
Hazmat team just finished checking
米哈伊尔汽车行李箱里的罐子了
the canisters in Mikhail's trunk--
没有任何毒气存在
empty with no signs of toxins.
他差点就要带着它们离开这座岛了
Well, he was about to leave the island with them.
我怀疑他会用这些罐子
I'm guessing he was going to use the canisters
运送沙林
to traffic the sarin.
是啊 不过还有一个疑点
Yeah, what's still not adding up, though,
为什么和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥挂钩的生化武器交易者
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表