猫王的发型真是完美啊
The King's hair game was flawless.
我是说 真让人惊奇
I mean, amazing.
看看那身衣服
Look at that suit.
白衬衫 白裤子
White shirt, white pants
配上红色花环
and a red lei.
这世上只有两个人能穿得帅气
Two people on this earth could pull that off, okay?
我就是那另外一个
I'm the other one, so you know.
怎么了
What's up?
斯坦明晚就回家了
Stan's coming home tomorrow night.
我要跟他坦白
I have to tell him.
好啊
Good.
拿着吧
Go ahead, take it.
我不明白 头儿
I don't understand, Chief.
我以为你想跟我谈我大伯的事
I thought you wanted to talk about my uncle.
你大伯凯科这件事很不幸
The situation with your Uncle Keako is an unfortunate one,
但你面对偷取钱财的错误指控
but the way you handled it, through all
的应对方式
the false accusations about stealing that money,
表现了你的人品
showed character.
既然已经结案 你的记录也一清二白
So now that the case is closed and your record's clear,
火奴鲁鲁警局想要让你复职
HPD would like to reinstate you.
级别为警督
At the rank of lieutenant.
警督
Lieutenant?
可我辞职的时候只是个警探
But I was only a detective at the time I resigned.
是的 但是如果你没辞职
Yes, but if you had never left,
现在已经是警督了
you would've been lieutenant by now.
把这当做对你的补偿吧
Think of it as restitution.
我真心感谢您给我这份工作 长官
I truly appreciate the offer, sir,
但我在五零特遣队做得很好
but we're doing great work over at Five-O.
我已经把那儿当成我的家了
That's my home now.
你好 杜克
How's it, Duke?
你好 阿成
How's it, Chin?
你拿的是什么
What you got there?
这个啊
Oh.
怀帕胡牧场主打电♥话♥来报告
Local ranch owner out in Waipahu called in a report.
声称自己开车在农场闲逛的时候
Said he was on his ATV tooling around his property
发现了被烧过的钞票
and he found what looked like pieces of burnt money.
真的吗 多少钱
Really? How much?
不知道
Don't know.
但是四个警官用了半天时间才全部集齐
But it took four officers half a day to collect it all.
我们要分♥析♥一下
We're going to run the pieces
还能看清序列号♥的碎片
that still have the serial numbers intact,
查出这笔钱是从哪儿来的
try to figure out where it came from.
那不可能
That's impossible.
我和科诺都看到那钱烧掉了
Kono and I both saw that money burn.
显然还有没烧尽的
Not all of it, apparently.
一旦火奴鲁鲁警局核对序列号♥
Once HPD starts checking those serial numbers,
就会知道那笔钱是从财产罚没柜
they're going to know that that money was stolen
-偷出来的了 -也许吧
- from the asset forfeiture locker. - Okay, maybe,
但没有确凿的证据能追查到我们
but there's no hard evidence that traces it back to us.
除此之外 严格来讲 钱都在那儿
And besides, technically, the money's all there.
有人归还了那笔钱
Somebody returned the money,
正好是我们偷走的钱数 记得吗
the exact amount that we stole, remember?
火奴鲁鲁警局在每个地区
...HPD has shown improvements
-都显示出全方位的提高 -很好
- across the board in every district. - Perfect.
你好 史蒂夫
Aloha, Steve.
你好 凯利警员
Inspector Kelly.
你好 州长 早上好
Aloha, Governor. Morning.
希尔小姐
Miss Hills.
凯利警探
Detective Kelly.
我们先走一步了
Uh, you'll excuse us?
你什么时候约她出来
When you going to ask her out?
谁 希尔小姐吗
Who, Miss Hills?
你还以为是州长啊
No, the governor. Who do you think?
每次见到劳拉 她都对你暗送秋波
Every time we see Laura, she's sexting you with her eyes.
得了吧
Come on.
开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding me?
作为大侦探 你有时候真的很迟钝
For a great detective, you're really clueless sometimes.
五零特遣队总部
我刚要给你们打电♥话♥
Hey, I was just about to call you.
猜猜看 谁又收到了特别专递
Guess who got another special delivery today.
又是个信封
Another envelope.
每周三必到 很有规律
Every Wednesday. It's like clockwork.
没有未知指纹
No unknown prints.
我已经查过 保安几分钟前放在这里的
I already checked. Security just dropped it off a few minutes ago.
我猜是今早出现在收发室的
I guess it showed up early this morning in the mailroom.
同样的笔迹 墨水和信封等等
Same handwriting, same ink, same envelope as all the rest.
万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
The skeleton key.
这玩意儿简直让我抓狂了
This thing drove me crazy.
我试过房♥子里每一道锁
I tried every lock in the house,
还试过老爸在警局的旧办公桌
even tried Dad's old desk at HPD.
还记得吧 都打不开
You remember? Didn't fit.
打不开任何一道锁
Didn't fit anything.
实际上 根据你父亲收集的证物照片
Actually, um, based on the photos of all the evidence
我又进一步做了调查
that your father collected, I did a little digging.
结果发现 那把钥匙属于一件
Turns out, that key belongs
可以追溯到19世纪的美国古董家具
to a piece of antique American furniture from the 1800s.
我父亲从没有过那样的东西
My father never owned anything like that.
那这是谁的钥匙
Then, whose key is it?
也许是他在调查的人的
Maybe the person he was investigating.
暴♥力♥犯罪下降了7个百分点
Violent crimes is down seven percent,
财产犯罪降低了4个百分点
property crimes down four,
与往年同期相比 清除率高了8个百分点
and the year-to-year clearance rate is up eight.
你的五零特遣队非同凡响啊
Looks like your Five-O task force is making an impact.
但不能忽视火奴鲁鲁警局的努力
Yes, but let's not sell HPD short.
他们已经很出色了
They've been doing great work.
看到警局局长务必代我跟他说
Make sure you give the commissioner an "Attaboy"
好样的
for me when you see him.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
对了 劳拉 女孩子
Oh, and, Laura, it's perfectly all right
主动出击也很正常
for a lady to make the first move.
您说什么
I'm sorry?
凯利警员
Inspector Kelly.
约他出来
Call him.
今天就约
Today.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
劳拉 劳拉
Laura! Laura!
劳拉
Laura!
州长
Governor.
怎么回事 您受伤了吗 还好吗
What happened? Are you hurt? Are you okay?
YYeTs-人人影视
中英 双语 字幕
■
翻译: 爱基小超人 小样 毛毛 大卫熊
■
校对:妖月Seraphim 后期&特效:丢丢
■
时间轴: 奈奈良
■
总监: 大卫熊
■
天堂执法者
第一季 第二十四集
方向盘的金属柱
I see a linear shaped cut in the metal
有一道划痕
coming from the steering column.
看起来凶手用了某种引爆线
Looks like our killer used some detonating cord,
这说明引爆
which means that the initial blast
是在方向盘处发生的
came from the wheel itself.
那是炸♥弹♥碎片吗
That's bomb fragments?
对 当心点
Yeah. Be careful.
你们有什么发现吗
You guys get anything?
有点眉目了
Yeah, potential trace.
凯耶说爆♥炸♥是在方向盘轴引爆的
Kaye said the bomb came from the steering wheel column.
这些像是BB枪里的BB弹
Those look like BB's from a BB gun.
不
No.
这些是定向散镖地雷的投射物
These are projectiles from a claymore mine.
说得太对了
You're absolutely right.
而且我发现这个电子爆破的绳帽
I found this electric blasting
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表