剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
they're gonna talk major shit about you
他们每晚开车回家的时候
on the drive home every night.
都会说你不少坏话了
About me?
我
I'm making you lead on Rover.
我准备让你来负责流浪者
You pulled them off the slush pile.
是你把他们捡了出来
You've been doing the work of an associate for months now.
你几个月来一直做着投资经理的工作
You're ready.
你准备好了
Get them set up in the Incubator today,
今天带他们去孵化器安顿下来
and start looking for my new assistant.
并开始给我找个新助理
Until we find one, you'll be pulling double duty.
找到之前 你暂时要身兼二职
Congratulations.
恭喜你
This is typically where members of the human race
现在一般是人类
express some enthusiasm or...
表达狂喜或...
Thank you.
谢谢你
Who's winning today?
今天谁赢了
Haley Clark.
海莉·克拉克
Young lady, tell me there's a good reason
小姑娘 给我一个充分的理由
you're not in second period right now.
解释你怎么没在上第二节课
So, he's from Philadelphia.
他是费城人
West Philly, yeah.
西费城 没错
But his mom is really freaked out
但是他妈妈因为
about what happened on the basketball court,
篮球场上发生的事吓坏了
so she packed up his stuff
所以她收拾好他的东西
and -- and moved him to Los Angeles,
让他搬到了洛杉矶
and he's been living there ever since.
后来他就一直住在那里
I'm sorry, but was the thing on the basketball court
不好意思 篮球场上发生的那件事
really that big a deal?
真的那么严重吗
I mean, to send your kid away forever?
竟然永远把自己的孩子送走
I think it involved gangs.
好像牵涉到黑帮
And he's not actually royalty. No.
他其实不是什么皇室 当然了
"Fresh Prince" refers to his street cred.
"清新王子"是他的街头诨名
TV in Japan is weird.
日本的电视节目都很奇怪
There's all these, like, um, game shows
有那种游戏节目
where they make you do insane things
会让人做很疯狂的事
like, um -- like dress up like a giant banana,
比如 比如打扮成巨大的香蕉
and then they drop you into a zoo
然后他们把你丢进动物园
with a bunch of chimps that haven't eaten in a week.
跟一群一个星期没吃东西的黑猩猩关在一起
And you're terrified, screaming, running around,
然后你就吓坏了 尖叫着到处跑
but then there is this studio audience there
而演播室里有一群观众
who's watching and laughing at you.
在看着你 嘲笑你
That sounds horrible.
太可怕了
You know, I was on TV once.
我曾经上过电视
For IBM?
代表IBM吗
No. I was 11 -- uh, Thanksgiving Day parade.
不 我当时11岁 是感恩节游♥行♥
I was a pilgrim, this other kid was wearing
我扮成朝圣者 另一个孩子穿着
his mom's brown tights and construction-paper feathers,
他妈妈的棕色紧身衣和纸质羽毛
and we chased each other around a float and almost fell off.
我们在彩车上相互追赶 差点摔下去
Hey, can you just -- Like, one second, one second.
你能...稍等 稍等
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
I was on TV when I was a kid.
我小时候也上过电视
"Good Morning Dallas."
《早安达拉斯》
Troubled-youth exposé?
揭露问题少年的节目吗
No.
不是
I won a beauty contest.
我赢了一场选美
You...
你...
You what?
什么
Yeah.
没错
Little Miss Flawless, 1970.
无暇小姐 1970年
My mom, um, signed me up for a pageant after my dad died.
我爸爸死后 我妈妈给我报名参加了选美比赛
I think she thought it would distract me
她大概认为这样能分散我的注意力
or, uh, we'd bond or something.
或是增进我们之间的关系之类的
And you won.
然后你赢了
That time? No. No, I lost.
那一次吗 没有 我输了
But she kept signing me up.
但她不停地给我报名
I told her I hated it, but she...didn't listen.
我和她说我不喜欢 但是她不听
That bad, huh?
有那么糟糕吗
What, a bunch of 8-year-olds whitening their teeth
一群八岁的小孩漂白牙齿
and getting ranked on their looks?
然后相互攀比长相吗
Yeah, it was that bad.
没错 就是那么糟糕
So, you whitened your teeth.
这么说你漂白过你的牙齿
Oh, my God.
天啊
She had a whole box of tricks.
她还有各种花样
Spray adhesive to -- to keep your bathing suit in place,
用喷胶 给你的泳衣定型
Hemorrhoid cream.
痔疮膏
Hemorrhoid cream? Yeah.
痔疮膏 没错
Yeah, 'cause I'd, um, cry a lot? Before the competitions?
因为比赛前 我经常会哭
I didn't want to be there.
我根本不想去
I just wanted to go home, and so I'd cry and cry.
我想回家 所以我就哭啊哭啊
And that puffs you up pretty bad.
这样整个人看上去就很浮肿
So my mom found out that
然后我妈妈发现
if you put hemorrhoid cream all around my eyes,
如果在眼睛周围涂上痔疮膏
it took the puffiness away.
就能消肿
So I could be normal again and march out onstage
这样我就能恢复正常 走上台
and do the Pretty Feet Pose.
摆出漂亮造型
One foot forward, one foot back,
一脚在前 一脚在后
hand underneath the rib cage,
手放在肋骨下方
big, stupid smile on my face.
脸上扯出愚蠢的笑容
And...I'd lose.
然后...我就输了
Until you won.
直到最后你赢了
Yeah.
是的
Little Miss Flawless, 1970.
无暇小姐 1970年
Got all those flaws taken care of.
所有瑕疵都被遮住了
One sec.
等一下
Ms. Howe?
豪伊女士
A Gavin Greene from Atari is trying to reach you.
雅达利的加文·格林在找你
Thank you.
谢谢
So,
那么
is there, like, a Fresh Princess of Bel Air?
贝艾尔有没有什么清新王子
Is it dumb to get suspended for skipping school?
逃课被停学是不是很蠢
It is, okay?
是的
But we're not here to debate that.
但是我们并不是要讨论这个
Okay? Look, I know what it's like
听着 我知道有一个
to have an older sibling who requires a lot of attention.
需要关注的哥哥或姐姐的滋味
Okay, your Uncle Henry? Total bonehead.
你伯伯亨利就是个笨蛋
Always getting into major trouble.
总是会惹上大♥麻♥烦
And -- and so, I kind of flew under the radar.
所以 家里人就不怎么关心我
Look, Haley...
海莉
...if you want to blow off some steam, fine,
如果你想撒撒气 没问题
just don't be dumb about it.
但是不要做蠢事
You know, this isn't you.
这不是你
You're -- You're -- You're -- You're smart, you know?
你...很聪明
You're -- you're our rock, you know --
你...是我们的基石 你...
Honey, Bug?
亲爱的
No. I'm sorry.
不 对不起
Look -- I don't... No, I'm sorry. Look, it --
听着 不 我对不起
Look, it's -- it's not even that big of a deal.
听着...这不是什么大不了的事
I'm -- I'm -- I'm -- I'm not even mad.
我...都没生气
It's --
这...
Oh, sweetie, did --
亲爱的 你...
Shep, I'm -- I'm kind of busy here.
谢普 我现在有点忙
Ah, hey there, kiddo!
你好 孩子
Okay, look, did I upset you?
我让你难过了吗
Is it something that I said or...
我说了什么或者...
No, I'm...
不 我...
Oh, honey Kind of need you inside, Gordon.
亲爱的... 里面需要你 戈登
Shep, what do you need? Kinda need you inside.
谢普 你要干什么 里面需要你
Okay, well, I'll be there in a few minutes, all right?
我过几分钟就来 好吗
Okay, sure.
好吧
Bug. And we're on it.
亲爱的 我们在处理了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表