剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Thanks.
多谢
Package came for Cameron.
是寄给卡梅伦的箱子
Great.
太好了
More stuff.
又来东西了
It's from Tom.
是汤姆寄来的
Just a couple more.
还有几份
You okay?
你还好吧
Our hands were tied.
我们没办法
We sold high.
而且卖♥♥价很高
Got twice what we thought we would.
比预计的要高一倍
Guess you can still navigate the business world
看来你有动力的时候
when you're motivated.
还是能叱咤生意场的
We've got capital, blank canvas.
我们有资金 可以重新开始
I liked this place.
我喜欢这里
I know it doesn't feel like it now, but...
我知道现在没这种感觉 但是
this is the start of something.
这是一个开始
Our 11:00 will be here soon.
11点的预约快到了
What's up?
好啊
Joe would like to talk to you about the pro--
乔想和你谈谈
The index you made,
你做的索引
the-the-the guide, the comet list thing.
那个指南 彗星网址单那个
I love it.
我很喜欢
Thanks.
谢谢
More importantly, other people love it.
更重要的是 其他人也喜欢
The traffic is astonishing.
访问量惊人
Yeah, honey, it's a really, really good idea.
没错 宝贝 这主意真的很棒
The idea, obviously, was mine, the indexing.
这个主意 做索引 显然是我的
I did that work by hand over years.
我自己人工做了很多年
What your dad means to say
你♥爸♥爸是想说
is that the execution of that idea is wonderful,
对这个想法的执行非常好
and we want to buy it from you.
我们想从你手里买♥♥下它
Oh, Joe, slow down.
乔 慢点来
Joe... I want to build it and make it into something...
乔 我想在它的基础上构建出一个
real... no offense.
真正的产品 无意冒犯
I would migrate it to its own dedicated server immediately
我会立即把它转移到专属的服务器上
so there is a seamless transition,
这样就能进行无缝交接
no interruption in service.
对服务也没有影响
I would do that today.
我今天就能做
I did it already.
我已经做了
You want to buy it?
你想买♥♥下它吗
What he -- Joe's, uh...
他是...乔...
Look, you...you did the work,
这是你做出来的
so it's only natural that we would buy it from you.
所以我们自然要从你手中收♥购♥
That's...that's...that's how these things work.
这...是规矩
Okay. Buy it for how much?
行啊 用多少钱买♥♥
We would begin... I think a reasonable sum would be $20,000.
我们可以从 我觉得两万元就挺合理
Can I talk to you real quick?
你能跟我出来谈一下吗
Look, I thought you were gonna offer her, like,
我以为你要给她
a-a gift certificate to Blockbuster
像是百视达的礼品卡
or, like, a hundred bucks or something.
或者是一百块之类的
You want to low-ball your own daughter?
你想给你的亲女儿压这样的低价
No, Joe.
不是的 乔
You said a "nominal fee," Okay? She's 14 years old.
是你说"象征性给点"好吧 她只有14岁
You can't give a 14-year-old $20,000.
你不能给一个14岁孩子两万块
This website has...
这个网站
I'm crushing your head. 12,000 unique visitors in two weeks.
我在捏爆你的头 两周有一万两千的访问量
That's unbelievable.
这简直难以置信
I don't give a shit.
我不管
She's 14 years old.
她才14岁
In 10 years, she'll be 24 years old,
十年后她就24了
and this idea could be worth a billion dollars.
而这个想法可能值数十亿
We're not giving her the money.
我们不能给她钱
Okay? We can come up with another idea or a trust fund or something,
我们可以想别的办法 像是信托基金什么的
but we're not giving a her... Yes, that sounds great.
但我们不能给她 这主意很好
Yeah, we'll put $20,000 in a trust fund.
行 我们往一个信托基金里投两万
We talked.
我们谈了一下
And we think that $5,000 --
我们想给五千块...
I don't want money.
我不想要钱
I want to work on it.
我想参与进来
Deal. What? Wh
成交 什么
I want to be able to come here and work on it
我想来这里参与它的工作
instead of going to school for one period.
以此顶一节课
Well, we could It can be my independent study.
我们可以... 就当是我的自主学习
No problem. We'll wire that up right away.
没问题 我们这就确定相关事宜
Now, I understand you have to get back to English,
我知道你现在得回去上语文课
so we're gonna talk about this after school.
所以我们等你放学再谈
Gordon, we'll meet at your place?
戈登 我们在你家见
Sure.
好吧
Is their firewall as strong as it sounds?
他们的防火墙有宣传得那么好吗
Third-generation, application layer.
应用层已更新到第三代了
They're very talented.
他们很有才
Put on a good show, too.
展览也办得很成功
Speaking of putting on a show...
说到作秀...
Look at him.
瞧瞧他
For all his quirks, it's good he's a partner.
虽然他很怪 但是个不错的合伙人
He brings in deals.
他能带来生意
He's trying to outflank me on the browser front.
他企图在浏览器上打♥压♥我
Few weeks ago, he shits all over Millennium.
几周前 他把千禧浏览器损得一无是处
Now he's cozying up to Spyglass?
现在他又去讨好望远镜了
Well, he didn't mention anything to me.
他没跟我提起什么
Maybe he just wants to work with you.
或许他只是想和你好好合作
There's Nina Klein.
尼娜·克莱因来了
I should go say hi.
我要去打个招呼
You go ahead. I'm gonna...
去吧 我要...
Well, uh, Joe Lieberman can blow me.
乔·利伯曼可以滚边了
Doom is just the tip of the iceberg, okay?
《毁灭战士》只是冰山一角 好吗
That's the future, full stop.
这就是未来 就这样
No. Sorry.
不对 抱歉
I'm not sure I totally agree.
恐怕我不能完全赞同你的观点
Look, I haven't played Doom,
我还没玩过《毁灭战士》
but it's not because it's so violent,
并不是因为它很暴♥力♥
because to me, it seems boring.
而是因为在我看来 它很无聊
You kidding me? It's addictive.
你在说笑吧 这游戏让人上瘾
They're slot machines, so they'll keep you coming back,
就像老虎机 能不断吸引你继续玩
but they're not gonna fulfill you in any way.
但并不能给你满足感
Look, all I'm saying is,
我要说的是
I think there's room in the future
我觉得未来还有空间给那些
for more than just gory, first-person shooters.
血腥第一视角射击游戏之外的游戏
I think we have another -- another question.
又有人要提问了
This question's for Cameron.
我有个问题要问卡梅伦
I was wondering if you could talk about your new game, Pilgrim.
我想问你能不能谈一下你的新游戏《朝圣者》
I saw the release date was changed.
我看见它的发行日期改了
Yeah, Atari has been a really supportive partner
是的 雅达利作为合作者一直
in collaborating on this game,
都很支持这个游戏
and they are just taking a bit of extra time
他们只是想再多花点时间
to figure out the best strategy.
来想一个最佳策略
But, um, it's coming.
但是 就快了
I'm excited about it.
我对此感到很激动
I think you will be, too.
我想你也会的
Do you have, like, a ballpark time when it'll be done?
你能不能说一个大概的完成时间呢
It's done now.
已经完成了
In terms of release, that would be a question for Atari.
至于发行 得问雅达利了
Cool thing about games you download,
下载游戏的好处在于
in terms of release, there's less overhead,
在发行方面 支出少了
which means less interference, meaning more blood.
那么干预就少 所以就更血腥
Do we have any other questions --
还有人要提问吗
Yeah, I mean...
没错
Yeah, anytime you can cut out a middle man,
没错 能减少一个中间人
it's a good thing, right?
总是好事 对吗
Like I said, I have a great relationship with Atari,
就像我说的 我和雅达利关系很好
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表