剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
You know what it means, right?
你知道是什么意思吧
Yeah. "Handsome."
知道 "大帅哥"
Exactly.
没错
Hey, you see that?
你看这个
Haley drew it.
是海莉画的
Sailors get one tattooed for every 5,000 miles.
水手每航行五千英里就文上一个
But you know what she said?
但你知道她说什么吗
Since the rocket's 1/100th in scale,
因为这火箭是实物缩小一百倍
it only needs to cover fifty.
它只要飞五十英里就行
Well, you haven't launched yours yet, so...
你的还没发射呢 所以
What, do you honestly think I'm not gonna launch
你真觉得我不能
that thing 50 miles?
让它飞五十英里远
Fair enough.
好吧
No, don't worry, hon.
别担心 亲爱的
Do you think it's weird
你觉得她不想邀请
that she didn't want to invite any of her school friends?
她学校里的朋友是不是很奇怪
No.
不
School friends are overrated.
学校朋友没那么重要
She seems really happy.
她看上去很开心
And Katie is great.
而且凯蒂很棒
I feel like it's missing something...
我觉得它少了点什么
Oh, you're planning on going orbital?
你是准备发射进入地球轨道吗
Definitely exosphere on this one.
这个一定要进入外逸层
You guys do this a lot?
你们经常玩这个吗
Yeah, we used to go all the time
对 我们以前一直玩
until my mom blew her hand off.
直到我妈炸伤了手
It's just... We didn't even see it coming.
我们当时都没看到它飞过来
You know? You are hilarious.
你知道吗 你太逗了
So then, after I practically promised her a kidney,
在我几乎许诺给你的邻居一个肾之后
your neighbor makes her poor son run ten miles...
她让她可怜的儿子跑了十英里
One. One mile. ...
一 一英里
just to come and knock on your door and give you a message?
就为了去敲你的门给你传消息
So? It's not like I didn't give him a ride home afterwards.
那又怎样 我又不是之后没载他回家
Phones were invented in the 19th century, you know,
你知道 电♥话♥19世纪就发明出来了
when America was still mostly agrarian.
当时美国还几乎都是农村
I mean, you could build your own.
你可以自己做一个
In fact, you should.
事实上 你应该做一个
You're a lot of trouble
你太闲的时候
when you've got too much time on your hands.
就是个大♥麻♥烦
I told you, I did that to help Bos.
我告诉你了 我为了博斯才那么做的
He asked me for help, too,
他也找我帮忙了
but I didn't go out and write him an algorithm.
但我没直接给他写个算法
Okay, well, don't worry,
好吧 别担心
I'm done.
我不干了
I'm sick of tech. The whole thing.
我厌倦了科技 这所有的一切
What are you, washed up at 32?
你怎么了 才32就江郎才尽了
Come on. You got one lousy review.
别这样 你就得了一个差评啊
And do you have any idea what people said about the Symphonic?
你知不知道大家都是怎么说交响乐的
Come on, I know you.
我可了解你
You dream in code.
你的梦都是代码
Yeah.
是啊
Not anymore.
但现在不是了
Hey, guys!
你们快来
Guys, guys. We're ready!
快来 我们准备好了
Come on.
快来
All right, get your keys in. Key's in.
好 插钥匙 插了
Would you -- Would you film me?
你可以给我录像吗
Happy birthday, Bug.
生日快乐 亲爱的
And T-minus five...
倒数五下
Four...
四
three, two, one...
三 二 一
Blast off!
发射
Boom.
轰隆
Where'd it go?
它飞去哪了
Where is it?!
它去哪了
I'm supposed to stop it!
我应该拦住它的
What is this, music to kill yourself by?
这是什么 用来自杀的音乐吗
Hey, would you mind bringing me a beer?
你可以给我拿瓶啤酒吗
You can have one too, if you want.
如果你想也可以来一瓶
Don't tell your dad.
别告诉你♥爸♥
So how's Bos?
博斯如何了
Good, I think.
还行吧
And how's your first sip of beer?
你第一次尝啤酒是什么感觉
It's awful.
很难喝
But he's good, right? They released him yesterday?
不过他没事了吧 他昨天就出院了吧
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I saw him Friday, after school.
我周五放学后去看他了
I thought visiting hours at the hospital were in the morning.
我以为医院探视时间是早上
I told them I was his granddaughter.
我跟他们说我是他的孙女
I love that about you.
我爱死你这一点了
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吗
You're absolutely fearless.
你真的特别无畏
It's a hospital.
那是医院
They're not gonna arrest me.
他们又不会逮捕我
Well, I don't know where you get it.
真不知道你像谁
You never got in any trouble?
你从来没闯过祸吗
Do anything crazy?
做过什么疯狂的事
I was pretty cautious...
我这人很谨慎...
C'mon.
得了吧
C'mon.
说说嘛
Well... your dad and I used to go camping all the time,
你♥爸♥和我以前经常去野营
and we went to this one campsite.
有一次我们到了一个营地
And the locals always talked about this quarry they'd go to.
那里的当地人总是说起他们会去的一个采石场
It was a swimming hole.
那里有个天然泳池
So your dad and I drove out there, and we found it.
所以你♥爸♥和我开车去找到了那个天然泳池
It was incredible.
那里非常美
It was this cliff overlooking
我们站在一个悬崖上俯瞰着底下
the glassiest, clearest blue water you've ever seen.
最最清澈 透亮 湛蓝的池水
And your dad wouldn't jump in.
你♥爸♥爸不敢跳下去
He wouldn't. It was too high.
他不敢 太高了
So I laughed at him,
所以我嘲笑他
and he said, "I bet you won't, either."
他说 "我赌你也不敢"
So before I could think twice, I ran right up to the edge,
于是我不假思索地冲到悬崖边
did a cartwheel right off.
一个空翻跳了下去
Holy shit, Mom,
我的天呐 妈
it's a miracle that I was even born.
我能生下来都算是个奇迹了
I guess I just didn't believe
我猜我当时就是不相信
that I could really get hurt, you know?
我会受伤 知道吗
It just felt...free.
我就是感觉很自♥由♥
You have that,
你的心也很自♥由♥
and I don't ever want you to lose it.
我希望你永远别变
Don't ever stop yourself 'cause you're scared...
永远别因为害怕就畏缩不前
Okay.
好吧
Well, next time I get in trouble, remember:
那下次我闯了祸 你要记住
It's 'cause I'm being "brave."
那是因为我勇敢
All right.
好吧
I got to do my homework, so...
我要去写作业了
All right.
好
G'night.
晚安
G'night.
晚安
It's amazing, isn't it?
这真不可思议 不是吗
One minute, Haley's four
前一刻 海莉才四岁
and building a fort out of the sofa cushions.
用沙发垫盖了一个堡垒
The next minute, she's...
下一刻 她就已经...
I'm crushing your head.
我在捏爆你的头
...telling "Kids in the Hall" jokes.
说着《少年监狱》中的笑话
It's just...so cool.
真是太酷了
Oh, yeah, kids are great --
是啊 小孩都很可爱
if you can give birth to a fourteen-year-old.
如果你能直接生出个14岁的孩子
I will see you tonight.
晚上见
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表