剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
I don't care who you run into on the golf course,
我不管你在高尔夫球场上遇到了谁
you don't discuss my assets with anyone but me.
你不能跟我之外的人讨论我的资产
If the path to victory requires a change in the Rover leadership,
如果需要给流浪者换领导才能取胜
we can discuss that.
那我们可以讨论
But, in the meantime, have some grit.
但现在 有点勇气
I told you to come in here and present a united front.
我叫你们统一了阵线再进来
Don't come whining to the boss.
不要跑来跟老板抱怨
This is 101 bullshit.
这是最常见的扯淡
Do better. Both of you.
你们都得拿出更好的表现
And when you walk out that door,
你们走出去时
I want to see you head in the same damn direction.
要往同一个方向走
Well, thanks for having my back in there.
谢谢你刚刚支持我
You owe $326,000 to First National Bank.
你欠第一国家银行32.6万
I've known since November.
我从11月就知道了
You've been running off bank paperwork in the copy room
你在复印室里打印银行文件
like it's your home office.
就像把那儿当成自己家似的
You missed a sheet. Hey, wait a minute
你有张单子落下了 等等的
Hey, listen, I see what you're up to.
听着 我明白你想干什么
You want to unload Rover to the first buyer
你想把流浪者丢给第一个出现的买♥♥家
so you can get a quick windfall.
好让你自己赶紧捞一笔
Oh, but you The longgame, Series A
但你 长远的计划 首轮融♥资♥
that won't solve your problem.
是帮不了你的
I haven't breathed a word about this.
这事我可没说出去
And I'm not going to.
我也不会说的
Because I have your back.
因为我会支持你
I just wish you had ours.
真希望你也支持了我们
Dudes, got one!
兄弟们 找到一个
Seriously, guys,
说真的
Gladwell, Bristol is the perfect fit.
格兰德威尔-布里斯托尔最合适了
Got one! Yay, us!
找到一个 我们好棒
What is up?
怎么回事
It's our weekly website indexing contest,
是我们的每周网站索引比赛
the team with the most sites by the end of Friday wins.
截止周五 索引最多网站的队伍获胜
Go, go, go! 2minute warning.
快点 还有2分钟
We're close? Neck and neck. Haley's in the mix.
接近吗 不相上下 海莉也加入了
We should get down there. Come on.
我们过去吧 走
So we used to cluster the groups by topic,
我们以前按话题分组
but our Chief Ontologist found that
但我们的首席本体论专家认为
it boosted productivity to share info,
分享信息能提高生产力
so she's put the teams into seven master groups.
所以她把团队分成了七大组
Got one! Aooga!!
找到一个 好诶
All right!
好诶
All right, they're inching up.
很好 他们追上来了
Come on, Mrs. Doubtfire, you know what's at stake.
加油 窈窕奶爸 你们知道这多重要
Research the web like it's 1989!
像1989年那样研究网络
I got one! Yay us!
找到一个 我们好棒
Yes! Step it up, burners.
很好 加油 燃烧组
Make Fonda proud.
让方达骄傲
Dudes, got one!
兄弟们 找到一个
Oh, it is on, burners!
来吧 燃烧组
They seem pretty fired up. What's the grand prize?
他们似乎很有冲劲 大奖是什么
Olympic Gold? Better.
金牌吗 比那还好
Okay, we don't have much time.
好了 时间不多了
We're almost there.
就要到了
We almost find out who the victor is.
胜负就要分出来了
Yay, us!
我们好棒
It is so close.
好接近啊
Got one! Aooga!!
找到一个 好诶
Go! Oh! Okay, we're there!
加油 好了 马上了
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
加油 加油
I just logged a Rosie O'Donnell site!
我刚登记了一个萝茜·奥唐纳的网站
All right!
好诶
Wait. No. No, no, no. Put me down.
等等 不不 放我下来
All right. Surfboard!
好了 冲浪板
Yay! Surfboard!
好啊 冲浪板
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Hey, Dad -- Hey, Dad -- come over here!
爸爸 过来
Are you sure it's not your turn?
你确定不是该你了吗
Definitely not.
绝对不是
All right.
好吧
All right!
好啊
You ready?
准备好了吗
All right, calm down!
好了 冷静点
Turn off!
关掉啊
Goddamn.
该死
What are you doing?
你干什么
Skating is coming on.
滑冰要开始了
It's Tonya and Nancy, and all of America is watching,
谭雅和南希 整个美国都在看
so I want to see what happens.
我想看看结果如何
I was watching "Real World,"
我在看《真实世界》
and it's the episode where David gets kicked off
这一集里大卫会被赶走
for pulling the sheets off of Tami Oh, my God. Who cares?
因为扯塔米的床单 谁在乎啊
It's not even "Real." Girls, can you please?
那才不是真的 姑娘们 别吵
I read something online
我在网上读到说
that said they generate all the drama.
那些闹剧都是他们有意编排的
Kind of like you.
就像你
What is that?
那是什么
It's a golden surfboard.
金滑板
Yeah, why do you have that?
为什么会在你这儿
Honey, where did you get that?
亲爱的 那是哪来的
Well, it's from Comet.
是彗星的
And I know it's weird to have a Comet trophy
我知道拿个彗星的奖杯回来很奇怪
when you're working so hard on Rover --
毕竟你在为流浪者忙里忙外
No.
不会
Why does it say "Potstickers"?
上面为什么写着"锅贴"
Because I won it!
因为我赢了
Risa was doing a write-up for the Benihana website,
瑞莎当时在为红花餐厅网站写简介
and I told her that I love potstickers
我就跟她说我喜欢锅贴
so she named our team Potstickers, and today we won.
她就把我们队起名叫锅贴 今天我们赢了
And we kicked Feel the Burn's ass!
我们干翻了燃烧激♥情♥
And everyone cheered, and they played this crazy surfer music,
大家都欢呼了 他们放了超赞的冲浪音乐
and I got to throw the ceremonial pie in Dad's face!
我还冲爸爸的脸上扔了庆祝派
What?!
什么
I know! It was amazing!
是啊 可赞了
Okay, Nancy's about to warm up.
好吧 南希要热身了
You're my sister, and I know deep in your heart
你是我姐姐 我知道你内心深处
you want to watch this major cultural event and eat ice cream
是想观看这个重大的文化事件 并吃冰淇淋的
and not just smoke disgusting cigarettes... Shut up!
而不只是抽恶心的烟 闭嘴
...and scowl at everyone.
对大家拉着个脸
Come on. Mom, come on. Okay.
来吧 妈妈 来 好吧
And nothing is going to hold her back.
没有什么能阻拦她
Well, all right. Okay.
那好吧
I-I wish I got to throw a pie in Dad's face.
真希望我有机会冲爸爸脸上丢派
Yeah, you and me both.
我也想
Ooh, sassy. All right.
厉害 好啊
What'd I miss? Go, Nancy.
我错过了什么 加油 南希
How fast do you think they're going?
你觉得他们速度有多快
Hey, can you see okay? Yeah.
你看得到吗 嗯
I've got a perfect view of the crust of Cool Whip behind your ear.
我能很好地看到你耳朵后面的奶油痂
What?
什么
Here.
来
I got it. I got it. Don't worry about it.
我擦吧 没事的
Who is gonna top that? It's good.
谁能比她更好 是很好
Now I'm even more nervous.
这下我更紧张了
I didn't know you were coming home.
我不知道你打算回家
You wanna join us?
要一起来吗
Now this first jump is a triple flip.
第一跳是三转空翻
I got to take a shower.
我得去洗个澡
Bye.
再见
You know what? She's a fighter.
知道吗 她是个斗士
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表