剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, man's just a little lobster,
他就是只小龙虾
convinced he's king of the crawdads.
当自己是小龙虾之王了
Funny.
真逗
Why don't you get the check?
你去买♥♥单吧
I still can't believe it.
我还是无法相信
Well, yeah, it's about time she stopped letting that yahoo win.
她也该停止放水让那白♥痴♥赢了
It was killing her handicap.
她让杆让得太狠了
No, you know what I'm talking about.
不 你明白我的意思
Let's take the night off, Donna.
我们今晚就别聊这个了 唐娜
I mean, it's miraculous, really.
真是奇迹啊
The kid can't walk on water.
那孩子又不是能走在水上
I had an idea. It shifted his thinking.
我想到个点子 让他改变了思路
That's all.
仅此而已
Just must have been one hell of an idea.
只是这点子也太厉害了
And coming from you,
还是你想的
a tech expert such as yourself, no less.
你这样的技术专家
Well, it didn't take no expertise.
这又不需要专业知识
I just figured you wait in line in real life,
我不过是想到现实生活中也会排队等候
might as well wait in line on the Internet.
不如也在网上等
Cecil realized--
西塞尔意识到
Our crawler was rude.
我们的网络爬虫太粗糙[粗鲁]
Yeah, we had to teach it some manners.
是啊 我们得调♥教♥调♥教♥它们
Had to teach it some manners?
得调♥教♥调♥教♥它们
You are so full of shit.
你真会鬼扯
How many of those have you had?
你喝多了吧
I have enemies all over this town,
我在这城里到处是敌人
and you bring someone in to poke around my project.
你居然带来外人捣鼓我的项目
What did -- What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Did it not even occur to you
你就没想过
that maybe someone out there is trying to hurt me?
或许有人会想伤害我吗
Sounds like you're nursing a guilty conscience. Oh, please!
看来你是心里有愧 得了
Don't go trying to turn this around on me.
别把矛头调过来对着我
I think there's a reason why
你根本没理由认为
you think I'm trying to screw you... You were being reckless!
我是想坑你 你太鲁莽了
...is that's all you know how to do.
你现在就这样
God damn it, I don't even know who you are anymore, Donna!
天呐 我都不认识你了 唐娜
I'm the woman who would have fired your ass
我是本来会开了你的人
if you didn't have Diane's skirt to hide behind.
只不过是顾忌黛安
Well, shit, you've been hiding behind her skirt for years.
你这些年还不是仰仗她的照顾
Years! I did you a favor.
多少年了 我帮了你个忙
The only reason I brought you on in the first place
我当初之所以让你加入
was because she was worried you were bored!
就是因为她担心你无聊
Bos? Bos?
博斯 博斯
John! John!
约翰 约翰
John!
约翰
Get some help!
叫救护车
John! Oh, my God. John!
约翰 天呐 约翰
Look at me! John, stay with me.
看着我 约翰 撑住
Mrs. Bosworth?
博斯沃思太太
Mrs. Bosworth?
博斯沃思太太
Actually, I... Never mind.
其实我...算了
He's gonna be okay.
他不会有事的
All right? Come with me.
好吗 跟我来
How is he?
他怎么样了
Oh, he's -- he's stable.
他...稳定了
Okay.
好吧
They were doing a...
他们要做...
I forget what it's called.
我忘记叫什么了
It's to check for blockages.
就是检查堵塞
Diane's with the doctor now. I'm sure there's more news.
黛安正跟医生在一起 肯定会知道更多情况
Dr. Roberts, line four.
罗伯茨医生 四号♥线
Dr. Roberts, pick up four.
罗伯茨医生 四号♥线
What happened?
怎么回事
I'm -- I'm not sure.
我也不清楚
We were at dinner, and he was fine.
我们在一起吃饭 他本来好好的
And...then he wasn't.
突然就...不好了
We had a fight today.
我们今天吵了一架
I was mean.
我很过分
Well, you -- you can't blame yourself.
你不能责怪自己
What was the fight about?
你们吵什么了
So it was you.
是你啊
He's gonna be all right.
他不会有事的
He's a tough son of a bitch.
他是个坚强的家伙
Diane's with the doctors now.
黛安跟医生在一起呢
She's getting an update.
她在了解情况
You okay?
你没事吧
I don't know what you're doing,
我不知道你在干什么
but stay out of my business, and stay out of my life.
但别插手我的生意 和我的生活
Oh, my God. I love her! Right?!
天呐 我超爱她 是吧
Oh, God!
天啊
She's so bad!
她好酷
You want to listen?
你想听吗
No. No, I'm fine.
不了 谢谢
Yo, punk, you okay?
丫头 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
Bos is gonna be all right.
博斯不会有事的
I'm just tired.
我就是累了
Can I borrow this?
我能借走这个吗
Sure.
当然
Haley.
海莉
You headed out?
你要走吗
What you listening to?
你在听什么
Oh, nothing.
没什么
Show tunes?
流行乐吗
Yeah. "Pippin."
是啊 《皮平》
Really, though.
别逗了
Stress exacerbates my symptoms, so, um...
压力会使我的症状恶化
this calms me down.
这能让我冷静下来
Enya, then.
那是恩雅咯
No.
不是
It's uh...
是
It's me.
是我
I recorded myself just talking,
我录下了自己说话
reminding myself that things aren't so bad.
提醒自己事情没那么糟
That's beautiful.
那很美
We should all do that.
我们都该那么做
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
Yeah, no, absolutely.
说吧
Is there a pattern in your journals?
你的日记有规律吗
You know, a few years back,
几年前
I-I got, you know, really nuts about it,
我对此很着迷
and I put everything into a spreadsheet
每周末都会把一切
at the end of each week.
制成电子表
Then I had my friend, Gabe -- he built out
然后我找朋友 盖博 建了个
this statistical analysis program
数据分♥析♥程序
that would spit out charts and graphs and reports and...
能绘制图表 报告
But...
但是
Look, I'm really sorry
抱歉 很抱歉
I missed roller derby this evening.
我今晚错过了轮滑
Don't be. It'll be there next week.
没事 下周还有的
It was nice to get some good time in with Joanie.
能跟琼妮好好玩玩感觉很棒
She's fun.
她很有趣
She really likes you, which is...something.
她真的很喜欢你 这可不简单
Thanks for tonight.
今晚谢谢你
You know, I really appreciate it.
我真的很感激
It's still early. We can...watch a movie.
还早呢 我们可以看电影
I'm really tired.
我真的好累
Okay.
好吧
Is that okay? Yeah.
没事吧 嗯
You sure?
真的吗
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表