剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
and index the entire web, make it searchable.
并给整个网络做索引 供人搜索
It's low-risk, high-reward.
这是低投入高回报的事
Uh, sorry, I'm -- I'm just getting caught up on the particulars,
抱歉 我只是在弄清一些细节
but seeing as the web is rocky territory,
但既然网络不太好做
is -- is jumping back into browsers maybe something --
也许 回到浏览器上会
Rover isn't developing a browser.
流浪者在开♥发♥的不是浏览器
It's indexing the web.
而是在制♥作♥全网络索引
The whole thing.
所有的
Uh, could -- could we circle back for a second
我们可以先稍微回去一点
and drill down on leadership?
再深入考量一下领导问题吗
So, Tanya Reese was an assistant of yours until today?
谭雅·里斯直到今天之前都是你的助理吗
We're all aware of that fact, Trip.
我们都知道这个 崔普
Absolutely.
没错
I'm just -- just getting up on my skis here,
我只是刚上轨道
but, um, does she have a web background
但她有网络相关背景
or any managerial experience specific to this play?
或是与这个项目相关的管理经验吗
Tanya sat on my desk for two years.
谭雅在我的桌上坐了两年
She's been involved in numerous deals
她参与过许多交易
and consequential in the success of more than a few.
并在许多次成功中都扮演了重要角色
Not to mention the fact
更不用说
that she pulled Rover off the slush pile to begin with, so...
她从一堆申请中发掘了流浪者 所以
Just, um, talking while I'm thinking,
我只是在边想边说
but since the web is frontierland,
但网络现在是个新鲜事物
would it be the worst idea
从外面引进一个顾问
to bring in an outside consultant?
也不会很坏吧
I think Tanya is perfectly capable
我觉得谭雅完全可以
of handling the challenge --
搞定这个挑战
I bet Joey Winchester'd be happy to come in.
乔伊·温彻斯特肯定会乐意加入
You know who's available is Michael Hottendorf.
你知道能来吗 迈克尔·霍滕多夫
Cass Reinhardt just exited Sequoia three months ago
卡斯·莱因哈特三个月前刚从红杉公♥司♥离职
and he would hit this out of the park.
他绝对可以搞定这个
Cass You know what?
卡斯 我说
If that's what Rover needs,
如果这是流浪者需要的
I have the perfect person in mind.
我有个完美人选
Let me just, uh, make a phone call,
等我去打个电♥话♥
and I'll report back.
就回来汇报
Hmm, okay, moving on,
好的 我们继续
QwellX's missed its quarter by a bit.
QwellX离目标差了一点
Livermore Three can take about two percent of our load.
利弗莫尔三能分担大约2%
Oh, that's a drop in the bucket --
这就是杯水车薪
we're getting hit in the face with a fire hose.
我们正焦头烂额呢
It's like a Greyhound bus station in here, Gordon.
这儿就像个灰狗长途汽车站 戈登
Hey, Bos, what are you doing here?
博斯 你来做什么
I don't know. I just thought I'd stop by.
我不知道 我就想顺道看看
We didn't get much of a chance to catch up on your birthday.
你生日那天我们没什么机会聊
Hey, step into my office.
进我办公室吧
Okay.
好
Looks like you could use a break.
看样子你需要趁机休息一下
Hey, sweetie, can you give us a sec?
亲爱的 能出去一下吗
Ma'am.
你好女士
Well, pretty, young secretary you got there.
你有个年轻漂亮的秘书啊
I thought the ISP business supposed to be easy-breezy.
我以为搞网络服务提供商是很轻松的
People running around out there like their balls are on fire.
外面的人都跟火烧屁♥股♥一般跑来跑去
Well, you know, we're, um,
我们...
we're going through a couple hiccups today.
我们今天有点不太顺
Yeah, I remember days like that --
我记得这样的日子
the old bucket brigade routine.
一起扑火
By God, it makes you feel alive, though.
但是 让你感觉好鲜活
Doesn't it, Gordon?
对吧 戈登
Doesn't it?
不是吗
Them blue -- Them blue men were something, huh?
那些蓝人真有意思 是吧
Yeah. Their drummin'?
是的 那鼓打的
All their, uh their blue? Hey, listen,
他们都是蓝的吗 听我说
Bos, m-maybe today's not a good time.
博斯 今天可能时机不好
Can we grab a drink in a few days or something?
我们能过几天再出去喝一杯什么的吗
Yeah, yeah, but...
行啊 但是...
Gordon,
戈登
I need to, uh -- I need to borrow some money.
我得...找你借点钱
Diane and I were looking to invest
黛安和我之前想在
in this housing development.
房♥地♥产♥上投点资
She lost interest. And I didn't.
她又不想做了 但我想
Uh, so I put up my own money,
所以我自己出了钱
without telling her.
没有告诉她
And then I went in whole hog.
然后我陷了进去
So, you know, I-I put good money after bad
所以我拆了东墙补西墙
and bad money after worse, and before you --
四处填坑 然后...
Well, now I'm in the drink.
现在我的钱都打了水漂
First bank note's due in a week.
第一笔银行账务还有一个星期就要到期了
All right, well, I mean, why don't you ask Diane?
好吧 你怎么不找黛安帮忙呢
I mean, she's your wife.
她毕竟是你妻子
W-Well, she's not my wife.
她还不是我妻子
I'm not a kept man. I got alimony to pay.
我不是吃软饭的人 我还得付赡养费
I'm paying down college loans for the kids.
还得给孩子们付大学贷款
I...
我...
I sold my boat to pay this thing down.
我把我的船卖♥♥了去还这笔钱
You sold your boat, Bos?
你把你的船卖♥♥了吗 博斯
Well, I mean, how short are you?
你欠了多少钱
Eighteen thousand...
一万八
for the first payment.
这只是第一笔款项
Bos...
博斯...
Well, wh-why are you coming to me?
你为什么来找我
Well, now, don't worry, I'm -- I'm good for it. I'm good for it.
别担心 我还的起 还的起的
No, I got this -- this GPS thing that I'm working on.
我现在手上有个定位仪的项目
And then I got, uh --
我还有...
Oh, God, I got so much stuff in the hopper right now, really.
天呐 我还计划了好多项目
I mean, I'm -- I'm just -- I'm just cash-shy,
我只是资♥金♥周♥转♥不灵
just a little cash-shy.
只是有点周转不灵
So I figured you had a --
所有我想你能...
You figured that...
你觉得
since I hired the Blue Man Group
我雇了群蓝人
that I must have cash just falling out of my pockets?
肯定兜里的钱多的放不下吗
Look, Bos, look, I'd give you the money in a heartbeat.
听着 博斯 我可以毫不犹豫地把钱给你
But you live with Diane, who works with my ex-wife.
但你在和黛安同居 她是我前妻的同事
And who has more money than all of us combined, all right?
她的钱比我们所有人加起来的都多 好吗
I can't get in the middle of that.
我不能搅和进来
Okay? You're gonna have to ask her.
好吗 你得找她帮忙
I...
我...
That'd be the end of us.
那我们就完了
Things are choppy at home.
家里并不太平
I mean, but Diane's it for me.
但黛安就是我生命中的那个人
She's got to be.
她一定是
Look, Bos, I-I-I got to get back out there right now.
博斯 我得回去处理事情了
I can't...
我不能...
All right.
好吧
It wasn't all about the money.
也不全都是钱的问题
You don't know what it's like being retired.
你不了解退休后的感觉
Hell, you just turned forty.
你才刚刚四十岁
You got a dozen more tricks up your sleeve no matter what.
不管怎样 你还有很多事可做
I'm sixty-five.
我已经65岁了
This can't be my last thing.
我的人生不能就这样结束
You're gonna have to ask her, Bos.
你得去找她 博斯
Haley!
海莉
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
Wh-What is this?
这是什么
Oh, well, I just took a little break to make something.
我刚休息了会儿 做了点别的
And I'll keep checking for broken sites, but --
我会继续查网站的 但是...
No, no, no. It's fine.
不不不 没事
Haley, th-that drawing is awesome.
海莉 这幅画太赞了
It's because it's Halley's Comet?
因为是哈雷彗星
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表