剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
I wanted to talk to you about real quick.
我想跟你说两句
Oh, good.
好啊
Me, too, but you go first.
我也有事 但你先说吧
Someone at work showed me the comet list or Comet?
单位有人给我看了彗星网 还是什么的
Yeah. Yeah. What do you think?
嗯 你觉得如何
It's good. Yeah?
不错 是吗
It's really good, I just --
很不错 就是
we have something, a play that looks like
我们有个项目 看上去
it could be part of the competitive landscape,
会跟这个形成竞争
and I wanted to make sure you knew.
我想告诉你一声
Part of the competitive landscape?
跟这个形成竞争
It's a search algorithm,
是一个搜索算法
basically indexing the web, making it searchable.
基本上索引了网络 让它可搜索
It started as a medical indexing software,
起初是个医疗索引软件
and they shifted into web.
他们改用在了网络上
They shifted.
是他们吗
When?
什么时候
A little while ago.
不久之前
Look, it's the idea the team came to.
这是团队的点子
I wanted to tell you as a courtesy.
出于好意 我想告诉你
Well, why didn't you tell me as a courtesy
那我第一次提到我们的索引项目时
when I mentioned our indexing project the first time?
你怎么没好意把这告诉我
Well, you told me that Joe was writing down websites.
你当时告诉我的是乔在写网址
You didn't tell me you were building a company out of it.
你没说你们要以此建立公♥司♥
So you're competing with us?
你要跟我们竞争
Well, we don't have to be.
我们不非得的
I'm sure I can talk the partners into buying you out.
我相信我能劝说合伙人们收♥购♥你们
Buy us?
收♥购♥我们
Why don't we buy you?
我们怎么不收♥购♥你们
Oh, well, Gordon, you can't compete with us.
戈登 你跟我们争不过
You're not capitalized the way we are.
你们的资本没有我们雄厚
You don't have the staying power, believe me.
你们打不了持久战的 相信我
It's Haley's website.
是海莉的网站
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Haley's Comet -- she made the thing.
海莉的彗星 这是她做的
We're building it together.
我们要一起建造
When were you gonna tell me this?
你打算什么时候告诉我的
Right now. Oh, over second dessert?
现在 吃第二道甜点时吗
Yeah, like you weren't holding out
得了 就好像你没拖着
on the news that you stole our idea.
你偷了我们点子的消息才说似的
Oh, please, I didn't steal anything.
得了 我才没偷什么
You know everyone's getting into this right now.
现在大家都开始做这个了
You can't keep things from me about our daughter.
你不能瞒着我关于我们女儿的事
This just happened.
事情就这么发生了
It just happened.
就这么发生了
I'm telling you now. That's what these dinners are for.
我现在告诉你了 我们吃饭就为了这个
You want to have dinner with me every night?
你想每晚跟我吃晚饭吗
Well, no, not really. I tried that for 15 years,
并不想 我试了15年
didn't exactly get all the information then, either.
但还是没有得到全部的信息
Oh, God. Yeah, we're really playin' all the hits, aren't we?
天呐 我们又开始旧事重提了 是吧
This is not the kind of decision you get to make on your own.
这种决定你无权自己做主
Listen to me -- Haley built it, okay?
听我说 是海莉建的
And we're helping her make it into something more,
我们在帮她做大
and she loves it, okay?
她很喜欢它
You want to crush that, go ahead.
你想粉碎了它 随你
But when you break the news to her,
但等你告诉她时
make sure you to tell her why -- that Mommy's knock-off company
一定告诉她原因 妈妈的山寨公♥司♥
couldn't compete with the one that she built.
争不过她建造的那个
Gordon, this is a bad idea, I'm telling you.
戈登 这是个坏主意 听我的
Rover has the full weight of the firm behind it,
流浪者有全公♥司♥的支持
it's got momentum, and I couldn't stop it now if I tried.
它有势头 我现在想都阻止不了了
Listen. We're building the site.
听着 我们要建个网站
You do whatever you think is right.
随你怎么做吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm unpacking.
收拾行李
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表