剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Well, not every way.
也不是完全一样
Come here.
过来
Dummy.
傻瓜
You're not gonna go away, too, are you?
你不会也离开吧
Joe, you ever have my chili?
乔 你尝过我的辣椒酱吗
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
It's an old Bosworth family recipe, handed down.
这是博斯沃思的家族菜谱 代代相传的
The secret's in the cinnamon. Yeah.
秘密在于肉桂 真的
See, what you do is, you take that cinnamon,
你要把肉桂
and you put it in the cupboard
放在橱柜里
and keep it away from your chili
远离你的辣椒
'cause it got no damn business being there in the first place.
因为它根本就不该出现在辣椒酱里
You know, I remember...
我记得
I didn't really even notice Gordon
我以前都没注意过戈登
until he started working on "the Giant" with y'all.
直到他开始跟你们做"巨人"电脑
I used to call him Soup Stain...
我以前喊他汤渍
...'cause he always had a I'm not...
因为他总是... 我不能...
ready to do that.
我现在还做不到
You do me a favor and taste this real quick?
帮我个忙 尝一下
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
I don't care if you're hungry.
我不管你饿不饿
Just want to make sure it's not too hot for the girls.
我只想确保姑娘们不会嫌太辣
They been eating crap all week.
她们一周都没好好吃
I want to make sure they get a good meal.
我想确保她们吃顿好的
Just check the damn spice level on that, if you could.
尝尝看辣度怎么样就行
I want to make sure everyone's gonna eat it.
我想确保大家都会吃
It's good.
挺好的
Not too spicy?
不太辣吗
No.
不
It's really good.
真的很棒
Good.
那就好
The food will be ready in a minute
饭待会儿就好
if you want to gather the troops.
把大家叫齐吧
Yeah, sure.
好的
Uh, do you know where Cameron is?
你知道卡梅伦去哪了吗
No.
不知道
Hey, I just...
我就...
needed a -- a minute.
需要点时间
Yeah.
嗯
Bos brought some food, so we're gonna eat soon,
博斯带了食物来 我们待会儿要吃饭了
if you want to join.
要一起来吗
Oh, God.
天呐
This is too much.
这太难承受了
I didn't know...
我不知道...
it would be this hard to be here.
来这儿会这么难
It's okay. I didn't, um...
没事的 我不...
I don't mean to make this about me.
我不是想弄得以我为中心的
Please, make it about you.
没事 以你为中心吧
I feel like everybody's been handling me.
我觉得大家都在哄我
Nobody knows how to act.
没人知道该怎么做
Well, I really love it when people say, "How are you doing?"
我很喜欢大家说"你还好吗"
I'm pretty sure I asked you that.
我确定我就问过你这个
Yeah, of course you did.
当然了
'Cause what else are you gonna say?
不然你还能说什么
And then, yeah, how do you answer?
然后 要怎么回答呢
Hangin' in there.
撑着呢
That's right.
没错
'Cause to answer honestly,
因为诚实回答的话
you'd have to talk incessantly for days,
你就得喋喋不休地说好几天
and who wants to listen to that, right?
谁想听呢 是吧
So...
那么
How are you doing?
你还好吗
Hangin' in there.
撑着呢
I lost a really good...friend.
我失去了一个好...朋友
And I don't have that many of those to spare.
我本来就没有多少好朋友
I know, like...poor me.
我知道 我真可怜
But I've always had a bit of trouble
但我一直不太会
making those sorts of connections.
发展那样的关系
There's just not a lot of people in my life.
我生命中没有多少人
Me neither.
我也是
I can't even talk to Joe.
我都没法跟乔说话
Why not?
为什么
We're at...different places in our life.
我们现在 心境不同
This has brought up a lot of stuff for him.
这让他想起了很多事
Like what?
比如呢
He wants kids.
他想要孩子
I-I'm...
我...
If you want that, I think you'd be great --
如果你想要 我觉得你会是个好...
No, I...do not.
不 我不想要
I mean, I just never have.
我从来没想要过
And I don't see that changing.
我也不觉得这点会变
Well, then don't.
那就别了
It's really hard, and I...
真的很难的
You have to really want it to do a halfway decent job.
你必须真的很想要才能做到差不多好
I mean...
而且
Even then...
即便如此
You always wanted it.
你一直想要的
I mean, I...
这个嘛
I didn't plan on getting pregnant right out of school,
我并没打算刚出学校就怀上
yeah, yeah, I-I always wanted it.
但是 对 我一直想要的
And there's nothing wrong with not feeling that way.
没有那种感觉也没什么不对
Thank you.
谢谢
If you change your mind, though,
但如果你改主意了
I've got a 17-year-old I'm looking to unload, so...
我有个17岁的娃 我正想打发走
Whatever.
好吧
I -- I miss him.
我想他
So do I.
我也是
And I miss you, too.
我也想你
I'm here.
我在呢
I spent so much...
我花了...
I spent so much time telling him...
我花了那么多时间跟他说
everything he did wrong...
他都做错了什么
He did a ton wrong.
他是做错了很多事
Something smells good.
好香啊
Sure. It's an old family recipe.
当然 这是祖传菜谱
Oh, well, if anybody wants capers in their chili,
如果谁想要酸豆配辣椒酱
there's about 14 jars of it in the fridge.
冰箱里有14罐呢
How dare you.
你好大胆
My father'd leap out of his grave.
我父亲会从坟里跳出来的
Thank you.
谢谢
Saw a recipe the other day called for pineapple in chili.
那天看到一份菜谱 往辣椒酱里加菠萝
What?
什么啊
Can you believe that? Pineapple? In the --
能相信吗 菠萝
What the hell is this country coming to?
这国家是怎么了
Oh, no, thank you. So, um...
不了 谢谢 那
what, uh, happens next? Who comes for all this stuff?
接下来怎么办 谁来取这些东西
Uh, there's a company that takes care
有家公♥司♥会负责
of the sale of the furniture and things.
家具和物品的拍卖♥♥
What's so funny?
什么那么好笑
It's an inside joke. You wouldn't get it.
私人笑话 你不会懂的
Haley?
海莉
I'm sorry I couldn't get your dad's sweater back.
抱歉我没拿回你♥爸♥的毛衣
That's okay.
没事的
Do you remember when Dad tried to convince us
你记得爸爸曾想让我们相信
that he won a hot-dog eating contest in Kalamazoo?
他赢过一个卡拉马祖的吃热狗大赛吗
That wasn't true?
那不是真的吗
Oh, honey, no.
亲爱的 不是哦
Why would he make that up?
他干吗要编那样的谎话
I don't know.
我不知道
I -- I think he thought it was funny.
他大概觉得挺逗的吧
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表