剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Because I'm Haley?
因为我叫海莉
Is that lame?
很逊吗
No, Bug, that's -- I-it's not lame at all.
不 亲爱的 这一点也不逊
You -- You like Richard Pryor?
你喜欢理查德·普赖尔吗
Well, yeah, he's the best.
喜欢 他最棒了
Haley, I had no idea that you could do all this.
海莉 我不知道你能做这些
Well, markup language is pretty easy.
标记语言挺简单的
Not like it's C++ or anything.
又不像C++什么的
That pony is dressed like a little pink cowboy.
那只小马穿的像个粉红色的小牛仔
It's actually a miniature horse. So it's way cooler.
其实是迷你马 这样更有型
This is --
这...
Jon Volpi. On the phone.
乔恩·沃尔比打来了
All right, Shep.
好的 谢普
Is rad.
太拉风了
"Rad"? Rad.
"拉风"吗 拉风
This is...rad, yes.
这很拉风 对
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Yes. Go ahead.
准备好了 开始吧
Okay, okay, okay.
好
"A game of this scope can't be rushed.
"这么大规模的游戏不可操之过急
The Atari team and I have forged a fruitful working relationship
雅达利团队和我建立了富有成效的工作关系
that will continue to deliver
我们将继续给粉丝们带来
the engrossing gaming experience...
他们所渴求且应得的
...our fans demand and deserve.
引人入胜的游戏体验
I am gratified by Atari's commitment to the title
我很感激雅达利对这款游戏的支持
and look forward to our ongoing collaboration.
也很期待我们日后的合作
In addition, I firmly deny
另外 我坚决否认
that I have an urgent desire to scalp Gavin Greene,
我有剥开加文·格林的头皮 挖走他的大脑
scoop out his brain, and shit in his empty skull."
然后在空脑壳里拉屎的强烈愿望"
Yes!
棒
I think we should send it.
我觉得可以这么发出去
I mean, minus the, uh -- the last part, unfortunately.
当然很遗憾 得除去最后一部分
Listen, I know -- I know it's hard to swallow this right now,
我知道现在咽下这口气很困难
but you are so good at what you do.
但你很擅长你的工作
Joe --
乔
No, really.
我说真的
Don't let that asshole take that away from you.
别让那个混♥蛋♥夺走这一点
He's a parasite. You create.
他就是个寄生虫 你是个创造者
You make something out of nothing,
你让事情从无到有
and I have always been in awe of that.
我一直很敬佩这一点
And not to ruin the moment,
我不想破坏气氛
but I really, really got to piss.
但是我急着要去尿尿
Oh, my God, me too. Okay.
天呐 我也是 走吧
Yes, Jon, we understand that part, okay,
乔恩 这个我们明白
but our trunk lines are totally clogged over here.
但我们的干线完全被堵住了
Now, we had a contract that specifically --
我们的合同上专门写明
And we'll uphold that contract...
我们会继续执行合同
but that contract doesn't
但合同上没明确地
explicitly codify expansion.
定义扩张
Uh, Jon, Shep Gramaticus, here, VP of Ops.
乔恩 我是运营部副总谢普·格拉玛蒂库斯
Uh, if this is a rate issue, let's talk rates.
如果是费用问题 我们可以谈
We want to engage.
我们想谈
It's crowded out there, Shep.
资源太紧张了 谢普
Only so much bandwidth in the ISP market.
网络服务提供商市场上只有那么多带宽
Can't really say there's pipe just laying around for you.
不是你想要就能有的
Look, we get it.
我们明白
We'll break our rate lock.
我们可以多加钱
Look, Jon, just level with us, all right?
乔恩 你就说实话吧
What do we got to pay?
我们付多少钱才行
Guys, I'm afraid you're not hearing what I'm saying.
几位 你们可能没听懂
There is no more pipe. For you. Period.
不能再给你们带宽了 就是这样
And if you gentlemen need anything else,
如果你们还有别的需求
Barry Schnellham is your guy.
可以找巴里·施诺姆
Take care, now.
祝好
Are we an ISP with no backbone?
我们成了没有主干网的网络服务提供商了吗
We're already hemorrhaging customers.
我们已经在大量损失用户了
Be dead before we switch providers.
来不及换供应商就已经完蛋了
Can they do this?
他们怎么可以这样
Why are they freezing us out?
为什么要逼走我们
They're starting their own ISP.
他们自己要做网络服务提供商
Oh, my God.
天呐
We need to retain outside counsel.
我们得请个外部法律顾问
They can't do this.
他们不能这么做
They're a public utility.
他们是公用事业公♥司♥
They cannot pick winners and losers.
不能选边站
Does this qualify as drinking alone?
这算一个人喝酒吗
It does.
算吧
Oh, do you see that?
你看见那个了吗
What? The moon.
什么 月亮
Look out your window.
看窗外
No.
看不见
I think the hill is blocking it.
可能是被山挡住了
That's too bad. It's so beautiful from here.
真遗憾 这里看起来好美
You missed the moon.
你错过了月亮
Oh, well.
没办法
Southeast Asian today -- pineapple, lemongrass, and mint.
今天是东南亚风味 菠萝柠檬草薄荷
Thank you.
谢谢
Tanya, stay a sec.
谭雅 等一下
I, uh...
我
There's been a slight change.
发生了一点变动
I kid you not.
没骗你们
We come up through that little trailer I was telling you about.
我们从我刚说的那个小拖车那里穿过
We go through the woods, naked as a jaybird,
赤条条地穿过树林
playing a banjo.
一边还弹着班卓琴
I kid you not!
真没骗你们
It really happened, the son of a --
真的是这样 这该死的
Hey there, Tanya. How are you?
谭雅 你好啊
I'm just getting acquainted with these numbnuts here.
我在和大家熟络一下呢
Good to see you, John.
很高兴见到你 约翰
Should we get started?
我们开始吧
Sure.
好的
Here's a list of short-to-mid-term goals,
这是一份短中期目标清单
up for discussion, of course... Of course.
当然还有待商讨 当然
...aiming at a product that we want to deliver
主要针对接下来几周
within the next couple of weeks.
我们要开♥发♥出的产品
So, do you know what you want?
你想好要什么了吗
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表