剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
The traffic was Did the number come in?
堵车 报价到了吗
Three million.
三百万
That's...pretty good.
不错啊
We passed.
我们没要
I-It's, uh, encouraging
这是令人鼓舞
to get the interest so early on, you know.
这么早就吸引了注意
We're gonna try the VC route.
但我们想试试找风投
A couple firms are poking around.
有几家公♥司♥在试探
Hey, listen, are you still sleeping over tonight,
听着 你今晚还来睡吗
or do you have to take Gordon home now?
还是你还得送戈登回家
No, Bos is gonna drive him back.
不 博斯送他回去
Okay.
那好
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好
I wouldn't miss my first night
我怎么会错过在
in Lydia and Lenny's Honeymoon Hotbed.
莉迪娅和伦尼的蜜月婚床上度过的第一晚
Yeah, well...
嗯 好吧
They seem to be doing all right.
他们似乎进展挺好
Well...
好吧
as of tonight,
今晚起
I'm officially giving them the benefit of the doubt.
我正式算对他们将信将疑了
So how you doin'?
你怎么样了
Well, Rover's comin' along.
流浪者进展不错
Yeah, and that other thing?
另一件事呢
Yeah, well, I'm happy to report
我很高兴地报告
I'm digging myself out of that particular hole.
我在慢慢摆脱那个麻烦
Probably sounded a lot worse than it was.
或许实际上没有听着那么糟
Gordon, I -- I didn't mean to come at you like that,
戈登 我之前也没想那样为难你的
and I feel shitty about the whole thing.
整件事让我很过意不去
Bos, Bos, come on. Don't sweat it.
博斯 得了 没事的
Well, I heard AOL is gonna --
我听说美国在线要
gonna make you an offer.
提出收♥购♥
Are you gonna take it?
你会接受吗
Now, how did you hear about that?
你怎么听到的
Cam.
卡梅
Yeah, right.
是啊
Turns out they low-balled the hell out of us at three mil.
他们给我们压了低价 三百万
They're in a buying frenzy right now.
他们现在在到处买♥♥
Me and Joe want to play this thing out, so...
我和乔想坚持下去
Yeah.
嗯
So when did you go all Hells Angels on us?
你怎么突然变机车党了
Come on. It was a baby Honda!
得了 那是辆小本♥田♥
It was technically a dirt bike.
差不多是轻型摩托了
More like a Space Bike.
是太空摩托才对
"A Space Bike."
"太空摩托"
Shut up!
闭嘴啦
Anyway, I don't have one anymore.
总之 我现在换了
I drive a truck now, so... Yeah. A Space Truck.
开卡车了 是啊 太空卡车
Okay. Space Truck.
好吧 太空卡车
You guys want another beer? Let's have one more.
你们还想再喝点啤酒吗 再来点吧
No, some of us gotta drive.
不了 我们还有人得开车呢
Come on. Gordon, you don't have to drive. I wish...
来嘛 戈登 你不开车吧 那倒好了
Come on. ...but I'm beat.
来嘛 我累坏了
Shall we, Bos?
走吧 博斯
I think we gotta roll.
我们该走了
Come on.
走吧
Well, all right... This was good to see you, man.
好吧 见到你真好
Good to see you, too.
见到你也很高兴
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, I'll walk you out.
我送你
Okay.
好
All right, Gordon.
那好 戈登
Thanks for the lift out. Yeah, yeah. I'll see you soon.
谢谢你送我了 嗯 回见
Well, thanks for coming by. Sure. Yep. Yep.
谢谢你过来 不客气
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Thanks for the help with the lights! Yeah.
谢谢帮我挂灯 嗯
Joe?
乔
This girl here, this Tanya,
这位叫谭雅的姑娘
much nicer than that Harding girl.
可比姓哈丁的那个好多了
My name has been forever sullied
我的名字永远被一个
by a man named "Gillooly."
叫"古利"的男人抹黑了
Hey, let's get a little adventurous, shall we?
我们有点冒险精神吧 好吗
Um...let's try some uni?
试试海胆
Yes. Yes.
好 好
I wanted to talk to you about Cecil.
我想跟你谈谈西塞尔
He's still having trouble with whole pages.
他在整页方面还是有困难
He's had a month.
他都做了一个月了
Maybe he's not the guy.
或许他不是合适的人
Well, it's gonna be a little hard to get rid of him.
想摆脱他可不容易
He's a founding member of the team,
他可是团队的创建成员
CTO and all.
还是首席技术官
So the new kid's helping out with the grunt work,
新来的在帮忙做苦工了
but Cecil still can't handle the programming challenge.
但西塞尔还是应对不来编程的挑战
Enjoy. Here.
慢用 来
You're gonna want to try this, dude.
你一定得尝尝这个
Yeah.
嗯
This is some old Japanese soul food.
这是传统日本灵魂食物
You're gonna like this.
你会喜欢的
I wanted to ask you about something, too.
我也有事想问你
Um, I heard that AOL is interested in a search play.
我听说美国在线对搜索有兴趣
It might be a way outta this whole mess.
或许能摆脱这团麻烦
Look, I-I'll be the first to admit
听着 我第一个承认
that I don't know the ins and the outs of the code.
我根本看不懂代码
But when it comes to buying and selling companies,
但在买♥♥卖♥♥公♥司♥方面
you could say that's my bailiwick.
那可以说是我的专长
How much do you think we could get?
你觉得我们能卖♥♥多少
My man says upwards of three million.
我的消息是三百万以上
Okay, we have to pay off the angel investors --
好吧 我们得偿还天使投资人
Yeah, we'll do all right.
那也不赖
We'll do all right, about 400K apiece.
每人能拿到40万
But the team --
但团队
They split almost $1 million in cash.
他们能分到近一百万现金
Now that's pretty good for a bunch of young upstarts.
这对一群新人来说很不错了
But there's three of them. No, I know.
但他们有三个人 我知道
This idea I really just don't think It's Look, it's
这主意 我真觉得不... 听着
i-it's still nothing to sneeze at.
这总归不是个小数目
Hell, it's a win for you,
对你是个胜利
it sets you up great for your next thing.
让你能很好地迎接下一个项目
Besides, the sad truth is,
再说 遗憾的是
anyone done a search with us leaves underwhelmed.
所有用我们的网站搜索的人都不是很满意
The top search on Rover is "sex."
流浪者搜索量第一的词条是"性"
The second most popular search...is "Comet."
第二是"彗星"
The most popular word being searched on Rover is "sex."
流浪者搜索量第一的词条是"性"
The second most popular word is "Comet."
第二是"彗星"
You should get a call in the next day.
你明天应该会接到一通电♥话♥
Expect the offer to be around $3 million.
报价大概会是三百万
Can I assume that Bos speaks for the both of you?
博斯是代表你们两个人吗
Bos, you have a lot of wisdom when it comes to sales.
博斯 你在销♥售♥方面很有经验
But we can't get out now.
但我们不能现在出局
We have a winning play here.
我们有可能获得成功
Our algorithm-based system has a half dozen copycats.
我们以算法为基础的系统有六个模仿网站
Comet doesn't. Why?
但彗星没有 为什么
Because web growth is projected to double by the end of this year,
因为据预计 到年底网络会扩大一倍
triple by the close of '95.
到95年底就能达到三倍
The competition is exactly the reason to get out now.
正是因为有竞争对手才应该退出
We don't have the right damn programmer --
我们没有合适的程序
You said we don't make "small plays."
是你说 我们不"小打小闹"
We take "big swings."
我们"出手要大"
What I know, in my gut,
我的直觉告诉我
is that search is poised
搜索能成为
to be a billion-dollar business.
价值上亿的行业
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表