剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
I hate these stupid things!
我讨厌这些蠢东西
Breathe. Kevin, do you have any money?
深呼吸 凯文 你有钱吗
I've got 20 bucks from delivering
我有感恩节给老人送火鸡
Thanksgiving turkeys to old people.
赚的20美元
Okay, great, could you do me a favor
太好了 那你能帮我个忙
and just take her to a movie or something?
带她去看个电影什么的吗
No, I have to do this. I know.
不 我现在就得做这个 我知道
"Star Trek: Generations" is out.
《星际迷航7:斗转星移》上映了
Okay, fine.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Stop.
少来啦
Oh, yeah.
知道了
Yeah, the head's stuck to the platter.
磁头卡在盘片上了
If I can get it off and parked,
如果能取出盘片来
we'll have to check the data.
我们就得检查数据
Well, as long as it boots,
只要能启动
I can go through the contents.
我就能检查数据
Sorry about this. I know you wanted to get driving.
很抱歉 我知道你想开车走了
No. No,
不不
It's not like I'm desperate to see Carson City.
我又不是那么急着到卡森城
That didn't sound pretty.
这听起来可不妙
But, hey, there we go.
但是 已经快好了
God, I got to go get ready.
天呐 我要去准备一下了
Can you keep going with this?
你能接着弄吗
Yeah, yeah.
好
How's it going in here?
怎么样了
Jesus. What?
老天 怎么了
No, you just -- you...
不 就是你 你
you just do that so well.
就是你打扮得太美了
Yeah. One of the benefits
是啊 办一场高级的
of throwing a fancy cocktail thing.
鸡尾酒晚宴的好处之一
So?
怎么样
Well, the file's damaged.
文件损坏了
I'm trying to figure out
我试试看
if I can get a side way in to recover the data.
能不能找到别的法子恢复数据
Well, I hope we can save some of it.
希望能救回一部分
So, what, do you just kick it?
这个怎么玩 踢吗
Yeah, you just -- just kick it to yourself.
对 对着自己踢
How do you win?
取胜诀窍呢
You just -- just use your knees and stuff.
用膝盖什么的
I don't get it.
我不理解
You know it really pisses me off,
我真的很气
that Joe would just leave like that.
乔就这样离开了
Things fell apart, yeah,
我们是分手了
but for him to just up and...
但他就这样离开
Whatever.
随便吧
It didn't work.
没成
Nothing here did, so...
这里什么都没成 所以
And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you
很抱歉我没告诉你
I was leaving sooner.
我也快要走了
I just --
我就是
I just wanted to make a decision
我就是想做个决定
and not have somebody talk me out of it.
不被人劝的回心转意
Hey, if it's what you want to do,
如果你想这么做
it's what you want to do.
那就去做吧
Yeah, man.
是啊
If you do what you always did,
如果你一如既往
you're gonna get what you always got.
也也只能得到一贯的结果
If the elevator's broken, take the stairs.
如果电梯坏了 就走楼梯
It works if you work it.
只要你尝试就会有结果
Unless it's more and more of what doesn't work.
除非有越来越多的解决不了的麻烦
Meetings?
匿名见面会上学的
A few.
去了几次吧
You?
你呢
My mom.
我妈
I might see her on this trip.
我可能会顺道去看她
That's good.
挺好的
Man, this might be toast.
天 完蛋了
You did copy the file
你把文件转换成
before you converted it to rich text, right?
RTF格式前先复♥制♥过了吧
Yeah, but I skipped RTF
是的 但我没有转换成RTF格式
and went straight to the hex editor.
直接用十六进制编辑器打开了
Rebuild the header, too, and check the permissions.
磁盘头块也重建了 检查下权限
Even if there's version control?
有版本控制也这样做吗
You want to recover data
你想恢复数据
or you want to make a 15-year-old cry again?
还是想再惹一个15岁的小孩哭
Okay.
好吧
What if we worked together again?
要是我们再一起工作呢
What do you, um -- Do you have an idea?
那...你有什么点子
No, the idea can come later.
没有 点子可以稍后再想
That's not what's important.
那不是重点
I'm sorry.
抱歉
That, um -- Oh, God, yeah.
这话是有点
That I No. No, no, no, no, no.
我 不不不
No, no, no. Please, forget I said it. I'm sorry.
不不不 请忘记我说的话 抱歉
I -- I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道自己在想什么
Cameron.
卡梅隆
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm gonna go check on the caterers.
我去看看办酒宴的人
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Okay, yeah, I'll keep working on this.
那好 我继续想办法
So, imagine there are five of us
想象一下 我们五个人
crammed into this rented Land Rover,
挤在一辆租来的路虎里
and Kimberly already has morning sickness.
而金柏莉又开始晨吐了
And the Irish roads are built for,
而爱尔兰的破路
I don't know, horse-drawn carriages.
简直只能跑马车
John --
而约翰
John stops and takes a picture
约翰每看见一朵三叶草
of every shamrock we see.
就要停下来拍照
Every shamrock.
每次都停
And more importantly,
而更重要的是
what you have done with the firm
你过去这三个月以来
over the past three months...
在公♥司♥做出的成绩
Thank you.
谢谢
That really means a lot.
你的认可真的很重大
Cameron's here.
卡梅伦也来了
I thought she'd be halfway across the country by now.
我还以为她现在得在半个美国开外了
Yeah, me too. That was the plan.
我也以为是 她是这么计划的
But she, um...
但是她
She just floated the idea of working with me again
她刚刚突发奇想 要和我再次合作
just out of nowhere.
没来由地就说了
With one foot out the door
她一半心思想着出远门
and the rest of her life packed in a silver tube?
剩下的生活全塞在一辆房♥车里吗
Yeah, well, that is her gift.
她就是有这本事
Thinking of impossible things.
异想天开
Any luck?
怎么样
Okay.
好吧
How was the movie?
电影好看吗
It was weird.
很奇怪
Kirk was stuck in this, like,
柯克被困在一个
frozen time ribbon thing
冻结的时间带上
and he was repeatedly living
然后他重复经历
the happiest part of his life for decades.
他一生最快乐的时光 就这么过了几十年
And then Picard comes and he's like,
然后皮卡德来了 就说
"Dude, get out of the ribbon. You got to help me."
"哥们 快离开时间带来帮我"
And so Kirk is like, "Sure," And he does,
然后柯克就说"成" 然后他就出来了
and he, like, immediately dies.
然后他 马上就死了
Picard's a jerk.
皮卡德真是个混♥蛋♥
Where's the Kevinator?
你男友哪去了
He's probably wolfing down all the tuna tartare
他大概在大吃特吃鞑靼鲔鱼
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表