剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on AMC's Halt and Catch Fire.
AMC《电脑狂人》前情提要
We built the mail client on top of the existing code.
我们基于现有代码编写了邮件客户端
That's very clever.
真聪明
You call this a company?
这叫公♥司♥吗
Do we have people signing up just for Community?
我们有没有只为社区而注册的用户呢
Stand-alone messaging, no game.
独♥立♥的即时消息 没有游戏
I think we should move to California.
我觉得我们应该搬去加州
It would be a fresh start.
那会是个崭新的开端
I'm talking about you and me partnering again.
我是说 你和我再次做搭档
I'm going to work for Mutiny.
我要去穆特尼工作
Holding hands with Joe Macmillan never ends well.
跟乔·麦克米伦联手可没有好下场
I guess it's time to move out to the Left Coast.
看来我们该搬去东海岸了
**They all laughed at Christopher Columbus*
*克里斯托弗·哥伦布说地球是圆的
**When he said the world was round, aha*
*他们都笑了 哈哈
**They all laughed when Edison recorded sound...*
*爱迪生实现录音 他们都笑了
**They all laughed at Wilbur and his brother*
*莱特兄弟说人能飞起来
**When they said that man could fly*
*他们都笑了
**They told Marconi wireless was a phony...*
*他们告诉马可尼无线电就是胡扯
Is he doing Frank Sinatra?
他在唱弗兰克·辛纳屈的歌♥吗
He can do Frank Zappa for all I care.
他唱弗兰克·扎帕我也不在乎
As long as it holds him off.
只要能拖住他就行
All right, let's cycle her through again.
好了 再启动她一次试试
Her? Yeah, her.
她 对 她
Temperamental, high-maintenance,
喜怒不定 特别难养
only responds to the right touch.
只有好生伺候才给好脸色
Yeah, well, I've been touching this thing for six months
我都伺候这玩意半年了
and he still hasn't turned on.
而"他"还是没法运行
**They all laughed at Rockefeller Center*
*洛克菲勒要建大厦 他们都笑了
**Now they're fightin' to get in*
*现在他们削尖了脑袋往里钻
**They all laughed at Mutiny and our cotton gin...*
*穆特尼想造新机器 他们都笑了
**They all said we never would be happy*
*他们说我们永远没出息
**They laughed at us, and how*
*他们嘲笑我们
**But, oh, ho-ho*
*可是啊可是
**Who's got the last laugh now?*
*看谁笑到了最后
Hey, could you make them hurry up downstairs?
能麻烦你下楼催催他们吗
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. We're gonna lose this dude.
好好 这人眼看就要走了
Hey, it's nice to see some ladies here for once.
终于看见这儿来了几位女士
Probably should've waited to schedule the celebration
既然想给主机正式启动运行
of a working mainframe
办一场庆典
until the mainframe was actually, you know, working.
那就该等到主机能够启动运行时再办
Hey, Bos says hurry up. That reporter's gonna leave.
博斯让你们快点 记者快等不及了
Yeah.
好
All right, try that.
好了 再试试
Still not booting up.
还是启动不了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还行
Scale of one to 10?
十分制 到几分了
I'm fine.
我没事
Do you want to lie down?
你想躺躺吗
Yeah, of course I want to lie down.
我当然想躺着
I've been awake for 20 hours.
我连轴转了一整天了
I just...
我只是
Scale of one to 10?
十分制 到几分了
Two.
2分
Three, max.
最多3分
Mm, let me check the power unit again.
我再检查检查电源吧
And now, please, without further ado,
现在 闲话少说
let's welcome our founder, Cameron Howe.
隆重有请我们的创始人 卡梅伦·豪伊
Come on.
快来
Come on.
来吧
**They laughed at me wanting you*
*他们笑我对你的渴望
**Said it would be...*
*说那不过是
Cameron Howe.
卡梅伦·豪伊
Ross Weaver, "InfoWorld."
《资讯世界》 罗斯·韦弗
Quite a party, but, um, maybe a little premature.
很热闹啊 但或许有点开早了
Seriously, how much longer?
说真的 还有多久
Oh, God, somebody put a cigarette out on this wire wrap.
天啊 有人在绕线上放了根烟蒂
You know, once we're our own network,
一等我们有自己的网络
Cameron and I can get back to what really matters.
卡梅伦和我就能继续做真正重要的事了
I'm sure she's eager to get you back.
她肯定也急着拉你回去
Booting up?
启动了吗
It's on!
开了
It's on!
开了
The Death Star is online and operational.
死星上线运行了
Alderaan will never know what hit it.
奥德兰星球会被打得七荤八素
Hey, Donna. Cam wants you upstairs like right now.
唐娜 卡梅要你赶快上去
Yes. Let's go celebrate.
好啊 咱们去庆祝吧
**Because, ho-ho-ho, who's got the last laugh?*
*毕竟呀毕竟 看谁笑到了最后
**Hee-hee-hee, let's make the past laugh*
*让过去也大笑吧
**Har-har-har, who's got the last laugh now?*
*看谁笑到了最后
All right! Suck it, Telenet,
好啦 见鬼去吧 远程网
you faxed us your last invoice!
再也不用你们了
That is way more fireworks than we talked about.
这爆竹比说好的多好多
Speech! Speech!
发言 发言
Hey, come on.
上吧
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
好啦 好啦
Okay, first of all, I would like to welcome
首先 我要感谢《资讯世界》的
our guest, Ross Weaver, from "InfoWorld."
罗斯·韦弗赏光前来
I hope you've all had a chance to talk to him.
希望你们都跟他聊过了
He'll be covering our relaunch.
他会报道我们的重装上阵
Hide the drugs.
毒品都藏好咯
As you know, we hit 100,000 users last week.
大家都知道上周我们的用户数突破十万
Yeah!
太好了
But, more importantly,
但更重要的是
it's a banner day, you guys.
今天是升旗日 伙计们
Our Independence Day!
我们的独♥立♥日
Oh, oh, one more thing.
还有一件事
This is very important.
很重要
John Bosworth is officially a grandfather.
约翰·博斯沃思正式当上爷爷了
Look, I know it feels like we got to California two minutes ago,
我知道我们好像是才搬来加州
but we can't slow down now.
但我们还不能松懈
We are continuing to expand user experience on the network...
我们要继续扩充网上的用户体验
Avatar modification, building out neighborhoods.
改进头像 扩建社区
We have a ton of really important deadlines coming up
大量重要工作最近就得完成了
and we are counting on you guys.
全靠各位了
We know how hard it was
我们知道这是多么艰难
to leave all our friends and family in Texas,
离开我们德州的亲朋好友
but we are so impressed with your commitment
但是你们的付出让我们非常感动
and we just want Speaking of commitment,
我们想... 说到付出
there is one person I would especially like to thank--
我要特别感谢一个人
my husband Gordon Clark.
我丈夫戈登·克拉克
Come on up.
快上来
Gordo!
戈登
I just want to say thank you so much
我只想说非常感谢你
for believing in this crazy idea
相信这个疯狂的想法
and slaving away in the basement with me,
跟我一起在地下室埋头苦干
because we couldn't have done it without you.
没有你我们不可能做到
I couldn't have.
我不可能做到
All right, come on, let's get back to the party.
好了 来吧 我们继续狂欢
I couldn't have done it without you, Gordon.
没有你我不可能做到 戈登
Yeah, couldn't have done it without your money.
可不是 没有你的钱不可能做到
Unbelievable.
难以置信
This is a complete hatchet job.
这完全是恶意攻击
I know it hurts, but, trust me,
我知道很难听 但是相信我
there's no such thing as bad press.
没有什么报道是糟糕的报道
And the Pro got creamed in the trades
专业版的报纸风评一败涂地
and it still outsold the Giant by a factor of five.
但销量仍是巨人的五倍
No, this is different. This is bad.
不 这不一样 这太糟了
What, let me guess. You're gonna kill him?
怎么 我猜猜 你要杀了他吗
No, it's his facts that are killing us.
是他列举的事实要我们的命
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表