剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. Call me tomorrow?
当然 明天找我
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, no, of course. I'll --
当然
I'll call you first thing in the morning.
我一早就找你
Pull over.
停车
What's wrong?
怎么了
Can you just pull over?
你能不能停车
Please.
求你
I saw Tom today.
我今天见过汤姆
He had some work here,
他来这儿工作
and, uh, I had to sign something.
我得签些文件
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
But I started thinking...
但我开始想
about why I finally told him...
我当时为什么最终把
about you and me.
你我的事告诉了他
'Cause at the time, I thought
因为当时 我想着
that it was the only way to save us.
只有那样才能挽救我们
But now...
但现在
I think I wanted him to leave.
我觉得我是希望他离开我
I wrote the algorithm.
是我写了那个算法
I did it for Bos -- to help him.
我是为了博斯 为了帮他
He lost all his money and
他的储蓄都赔了
he hasn't told Diane,
他还没告诉黛安
and it's a big mess.
事情很严重
A part of me just...
我心里一部分
wanted to see if I could do it.
只想看看我是不是能做到
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么告诉我
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
Okay, keep coming.
好吧 继续走
Oh, God. I'm driving. I'm driving.
天呐 我在开车
Haley left her bio book.
海莉落下了她的生物书
Does she need it for the weekend?
她周末要用吗
Hello.
你好
Do you know?
你知道吗
I don't, but can I have her call you in the morning?
我不知道 但我能让她早上再打给你吗
Sure.
好啊
It's, um --
那个
It's been good for her. Comet.
彗星 对她很有好处
Yeah.
是啊
She's really growing into her skin.
她真的长大了
Yeah. I'm glad you see it, too.
是啊 我也很欣慰
She's, um...
她...
God, she's just such a different person there.
她在那里就是另外一个人
Or not different. She's just more --
也不能那么说 她就是更...
Yeah, I know what you mean.
我懂的
Look, um...
我...
I know it's been complicated with Rover, but --
我知道流浪者的事搞得很复杂 但是...
Look. Donna, it's fine.
唐娜 没事的
Tonight was...hard.
今晚 很让人难受
Yeah.
是啊
I can't imagine.
我无法想象
God, the sound of Diane's voice when she saw him, it was...
天呐 黛安看到他时那声音
And he and I had been arguing.
我和他才吵了架
I was really rough on him.
我对他很过分
Don't. Don't.
别 别那样
No, really, I...
不 是真的 我...
I said some awful things.
我说了很过分的话
Donna, it's not your fault.
唐娜 那不怪你
You weren't there. You don't know.
你不在场 你不知道
Yeah, well, he owes 300 grand.
是啊 他欠了30万呢
Sunk a bunch of money into a bad deal
他赔了一大笔钱
and didn't tell Diane.
不敢告诉黛安
It's probably the real reason he went to work for you.
他估计是因为这个才去你那儿工作的
You know, he came to me first asking to borrow it,
他起初来找我借
and I turned him down,
我拒绝了他
so, if you're assigning blame to anyone...
所以如果要怪谁
Donna.
唐娜
You gonna be okay?
你不会有事吧
Sure.
当然
Yes.
嗯
Night, Gordon.
晚安 戈登
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表