剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
What's growing?
什么在增长
What can we apply the algorithm to that's dynamic?
我们能把算法用在什么有活力的东西上
We're in the future business here.
我们做的是未来的生意
I don't know how we index live data.
我不知道要怎么为实时数据做索引
Ah, well, then that's unfortunate.
那太不幸了
Uh, well, what about the Web?
网络呢
The... The number of websites has grown 500% this year alone.
光是这一年 网站数量就增长了500%
By next year, it could grow exponentially.
到了明年 就可能呈指数增长
At that point, the data pool's theoretically limitless.
到时 数据库从理论上讲是无限的
We'd have to adjust the algorithm,
我们得调整算法
but we could endeavor to index the entire Web,
但我们可以尝试为整个网络做索引
make it searchable.
好供人搜索
And how would you index it?
要怎么做索引呢
W-With the algorithm.
用算法
It'd be fully automated and computerized.
要完全自动化 计算机化
That means it'd be up to date almost instantly
那么就要几乎能做到即时更新
with every new site addition.
每一个新增的网站
That's it.
就是这个
That's the idea.
就是这个点子
Don't tell me the reward for solving Enso puzzle
别告诉我破解恩索谜题的奖励
was getting transported back to the beginning of the game.
就是被传送回游戏开始
I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you.
我恐怕有坏消息要告诉你
So the Enso is a zero, and I've got to start over.
那么恩索是个零 我得重新开始
Or maybe it means everything.
或许 它是一切
Now you can approach the path you've taken
现在你可以以全新的方式
in an entirely new way.
走上你走过的道路了
I'm sorry about the other day.
那天的事我很抱歉
I was just having trouble believing that
我就是不愿相信
the browser was done,
浏览器已经结束了
and I know that that is...
我知道 那个
over now.
已经结束了
I do.
真的
Regardless, I don't want five months
不管怎样 我不希望要
or five years to go by before I hear from you.
过五个月或五年才能再跟你联♥系♥
So don't disappear again.
别再消失了
I want to... know you in my life.
我希望你能 常在我生活中
You already know me, Joe.
你已经很了解我了 乔
I'm not going back to Japan.
我不回日本了
Tom left me.
汤姆离开了我
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表