剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
If I know her, she's gonna fight for every triple from here on out.
就我的了解 她会为每一个动作使出全力
Hey, what happened?
怎么回事
I'm sorry.
对不起
I...
我
I'll tell you later.
回头再告诉你吧
I didn't mean to barge in.
我不是有意闯进来的
No, not at all. I, um...
没有
I wanted to introduce you to everyone.
我想给你介绍大家
Hey, we need a tie-breaker.
我们需要人打破平局
Are you Team Nancy or Team Tonya?
你站南希还是谭雅
Are those skater people?
那是滑冰选手吗
I'm just gonna go to bed.
我要去睡了
Into the program only three minutes.
才过去三分钟
Now going into the hardest triple --
现在要进入最难的三...
a triple lutz.
勾手三周
You know, the next time you hear a drip...
下次你听到滴水声
Damn it!
该死
...you might want to try a gentler approach.
最好温柔点操作
I know how this looks, by the way.
对了 我知道这看上去什么样
Like I'm having some pathetic, early mid-life crisis.
就好像我提前经历了可悲的中年危机
Got the bike, the truck, the trailer.
机车 卡车 拖车
No. No, on the contrary.
不不 恰恰相反
Actually, no, you took a risk,
其实 你冒了险
you got out of your "comfort zone."
你脱离了自己的"安全区"
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Right.
得了
My new home got stuck in the mud.
我的新家陷在泥巴里了
Yeah, well, happens to the best of us.
是啊 最好的人也难免遇到这种事
There's no shame in asking for a little help now and again.
偶尔拜托人帮忙没什么可耻的
How do you know how to do all this anyway?
你怎么会知道怎么做这些的
You come from a long line of trailer folk?
你家族有住拖车的历史吗
Well, truly, that ain't far off.
其实 也差不多
Here. Why don't you keep this.
给 这个你留着
You never know when it's gonna come in handy.
没准哪天又用上了
You want a drink?
要喝点什么吗
Nope.
不了
I'm good.
我不喝了
But you could run out to my truck
但你可以去我车上
and, on the seat, there's my tool bag.
我的工具包在座位上
Grab me the plumber's putty out of there.
把管道工的腻子给我拿来
Little can. Okay.
一个小油罐 好
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm dirtying up your nail file...
我要把你的指甲锉弄脏了
...or brush thing...
还是刷子
or whatever you...
什么的
I couldn't find it.
我没找到
Hey, how's your boat?
你的船怎么样了
Well, I liquidated whatever I could,
我把能变卖♥♥的都卖♥♥了
zeroed out my IRA.
还把养老金全取了出来
I was ready to auction off all the furniture.
我本打算卖♥♥家具的
But I thought --
但是
well, I thought Diane might notice
又怕黛安发现
if her antique buffet turned up missing.
她的古董餐具架不见了
It could work out.
可以解决的
Rover might succeed.
流浪者或许能成功呢
No, I looked at it a couple months ago,
不 我几个月前看过
it wasn't there yet.
虽然还不成型
But I liked the model.
但我喜欢那个模型
Our programmer's been
我们的程序员
banging his head against the wall for months
几个月来一直挠破头
trying to refine that algorithm.
想改进算法
And Donna won't sell it.
唐娜又不肯卖♥♥
I recognize the signs,
我看得出迹象
this thing is gonna die on the vine.
这个项目不行的
I mean...
我是说
We're screwed.
我们完了
We're so screwed,
我们完蛋透了
the light from screwed
完蛋的光
gonna take a thousand years to reach us.
要几千年才能照到我们
Wait, how screwed are you?
等等 你有多完蛋
We don't got the leadership,
我们没有好领导
we don't got that algorithm,
没有好算法
and we don't got that talent.
也没有人才
In a word, darlin',
也就是说 亲爱的
we don't got you.
我们没有你
What part is he stuck on?
他卡在哪里了
I'm just saying, Dr. Katie Herman
我就是说 凯蒂·赫曼博士
gives you a lot of ontological attention.
对你颇为本体论地关注
Yeah. She's friendly.
嗯 她挺友好的
Nice scratch.
很好 重摆
She's not friendly with me.
她对我可没那么友好
Yeah, well,
是啊
how are things with you and Dr. Cameron Howe?
你和卡梅伦·豪伊博士怎么样了
Must be pretty snug out there in that Airstream.
那辆清风房♥车挺舒服的吧
Like two giants living in a thimble.
就像两个住在顶针里的巨人
So close.
就差一点
Excellent try.
尝试可嘉
So, it's -- it's good. She's, um...
挺好 她...
She's looking for something,
她想寻找什么
and I don't think she's gonna find it in no man's land.
我觉得她在无人区是找不到的
But, um....
但是
I feel bad, because she's so into it, but...
我过意不去 因为她很喜欢 但是
...I hate it out there.
我很讨厌那地方
And I can't stop thinking about click beetles.
我总忍♥不住去想磕头虫
What's a click beetle?
磕头虫是什么
You call yourself an outdoorsman.
你还自称喜欢户外活动呢
So, you're in the wild,
你在荒野里
and you hear this clicking sound.
能听到一种滴答响
And you think you're going crazy
你以为自己要疯了
or have sudden onset tinnitus,
或是突然爆发耳鸣了
but in fact, there's an ear-dwelling beetle
但事实上 是你的耳蜗里进了种
in your cochlea --
钻耳朵的虫子
I'm serious -- and you turn up dead.
真的 你会死的
With a beetle next to your head.
那只虫子就在你脑袋边
Because, you know, it crawls out.
因为 它爬出来了
When you die.
就在你死后
Joe, that was in "Star Trek II."
乔 那是《星际迷航2》里的
Never seen it. Yes, you have.
没看过 你看过的
And click beetles are real.
磕头虫是真的
Yes! Nice!
好棒 厉害
Wasn't aiming for that one, but it counts.
虽然没瞄那个的 但也算
So what do you think of Gladwell, Bristol
你觉得格兰德威尔-布里斯托尔
and their smokin' VC operation?
厉害的风投♥公♥♥司♥怎么样
Well, you know, I was excited about the AOL offer.
我本来对美国在线的收♥购♥提议很期待的
Until I wasn't.
但后来又不感兴趣了
And then I was excited about the VC route.
然后我又对风投方案充满期待
Until I wasn't, so...
但又不感兴趣了
What are you... really excited about?
你究竟期待什么
This.
这个
You and me.
你和我
Here.
这里
Okay...
好吧
If you make this shot,
如果你进了这一球
we're taking the VC money.
我们就拿风投的钱
Fine.
好
We're not taking the money. Okay, okay. Rack 'em.
我们不拿他们的钱 好 再摆上
Here we go.
开始吧
Okay, okay.
好了
So...
那么
So, uh, as you all know,
你们都知道
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表