剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
I wasn't trying to do anything. I just needed a smoke.
我没打算干什么 我只是需要抽支烟
What's up?
你怎么样了
Hello?
有人吗
In here.
在这儿
Where is everyone?
人都去哪了
Scattered to the far corners of the house,
远远地分散在房♥子的各个角落里
some avoiding me, others also avoiding me.
躲着我 或是躲着我
Do I smell cigarettes smoke?
我是闻到烟味儿了吗
You do.
是的
Joanie?
是琼妮
How are you holding up?
你感觉怎么样
What the hell?
搞什么
Sweetie, what's wrong?
宝贝 怎么了
Dad's clothes, where are they?
爸爸的衣服在哪
Oh, I just got back from Goodwill.
我刚从好心二手店回来
Honey, what's wrong? Talk to me.
宝贝 怎么了 告诉我
Dad's s-sweater, I wanted to keep it, but...
爸爸的毛衣 我本想自己留着的 但...
It's the green one. It doesn't matter.
绿色的那件 没关系
I'll... Forget it.
我...算了
No, no. I just got back.
不 不 我刚从那儿回来
You want your dad's sweater?
你想要你♥爸♥的毛衣
We're gonna go get it.
我们去拿回来
Come on.
来啊
I bet she's more upset about the fact
我敢说比起我不上大学这件事
that she has to tell her friends I'm not going to college
她更不爽的是要告诉她的朋友们
than the fact that I'm not going.
我不打算去上大学了
Joanie, come on. You know that's not true.
琼妮 别这样 你知道不是这样的
Everything's appearances with her.
她就只在乎体面
"Look at my perfect house and my perfect pool
"看我完美的房♥子 完美的泳池
and my perfect daughters."
还有我两个完美的女儿"
Did you know she irons her jeans?
你知道她还熨她的牛仔裤吗
Okay.
好吧
Don't say things you can't take back.
别说你无法收回的话
I need you to give her a break.
你得饶过她这一回
Give her a break?
饶过她吗
Yeah. You know why?
是的 知道为什么吗
You're hard to navigate because you're a dick.
你很难搞懂 因为你是个混♥蛋♥
And I say that because I'm a dick.
我可以这么说 因为我也是个混♥蛋♥
I'm, like, huge.
我是个大混♥蛋♥
I'm Queen Big Dick. Like...
混♥蛋♥之王
That sounded weird, but...
好吧 这么说很怪 但是
Yeah. ...the point is, you two...
是啊 重点是 你俩
Just try and understand where your mom's coming from.
尽量去理解你妈妈的立场
And vice versa, of course!
当然 反过来也是
But, look, when I was your age,
但是 我像你这么大时
I cut my mom out of my life, and...
也把我妈妈赶出了我的生活
you don't want to do that.
你不想那么做的
I mean, I had a good reason to.
我当时有充分理由的
My mom was a mess.
我妈妈状况很糟
Like, missed my graduation
她错过了我的毕业典礼
'cause she drank too much mouthwash kind of a mess.
因为她喝了太多漱口水 就那么糟
But still...
但还是
It's time you can't get back.
这些时光你要不回来的
I could stay with you.
我可以跟你住
The two of us in my tin can?
我们俩住我的铁罐子吗
Yeah. I could get another trailer and take it out there.
是啊 我可以再买♥♥个拖车 开去那里
It'd be awesome.
那多赞
Joanie...
琼妮
I mean, I can't even take care of a plant.
我连株植物都照顾不好
I don't need to be taken care of.
我不需要人照顾的
God.
天呐
Everyone looks at me like I can't do anything for myself,
大家都觉得我什么都做不好
like I'm in diapers. Okay. I'm sorry.
当我是小婴儿 好吧 对不起
That -- That's really not what I meant.
我不是那个意思的
I just mean...
我就是说
This is why college is so great.
这就是为什么大学很棒
You get to go and be by yourself for the first time,
你可以去那里 第一次独♥立♥生活
you can do whatever you want to do,
你可以做任何你想做的事
smoke whatever you want to smoke,
抽什么都行
learn about the things that interest you,
学习让你感兴趣的东西
and if you don't know what those are,
如果你还不知道你对什么感兴趣
you -- you get to figure it out.
也能去搞个明白
I mean, it's the perfect --
这是完美的...
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
You want to put something on?
你想听点什么吗
What?
什么
You don't have to listen to your thing.
你不非得自己听自己的
You can play it on the stereo.
可以用立体声听
No. You wouldn't like it.
不 你不会喜欢的
I'm not that old.
我没那么老啦
Put it on.
放吧
How'd it go?
谈得怎么样
Good. She's coolly awesome.
挺好 她挺好的
Managed to swipe these.
还拿走了这个
These are Gordon's grandmother's.
这是戈登奶奶的
Gonna save them for the girls.
打算留给姑娘们的
Christ, I keep saying that.
天呐 我总那么说
I don't even know if they'll care about any of this stuff.
我都不知道她们会不会在意这些东西
They will.
她们会的
Yeah, or they'll just... put them in a box,
也或者 她们会把它装进盒子里
put the box in the attic, and then, when they die,
放进阁楼里 等她们死后
their kids will pull it out and say,
她们的孩子会把东西拿出来说
"I guess we should save this for our kids."
"把这个留给孩子们好了"
Yeah, that's, uh...
是啊 这么说来
pretty dark.
好黑暗
I finished the game.
我通关了游戏
What game?
什么游戏
Your game, "Pilgrim."
你的游戏《朝圣者》
You "finished it" finished it?
你真通关了
Yeah, finally. You made it hard enough.
是啊 可算 你做得够难的
Yeah, I made it for people like you.
是啊 我是为你这样的人做的
Unfortunately, there aren't many people like you anymore.
很不幸 你这样的人不多了
Well, I liked the way it ended.
我喜欢结尾
The pilgrim was a kid.
朝圣者是个孩子
Yeah, the pilgrim was a kid.
是啊 朝圣者是个孩子
Thank you for playing it.
谢谢你玩
Yeah, it means a lot.
对我意义重大
At the hospital, with Bos,
在医院 博斯那事
what I said, I-I-I didn't mean it.
我当时的话 不是真心的
Please, Donna, I don't even remember what you said.
唐娜 没事 我都不记得你说了什么
Uh, yeah.
嗯
I just mean that I, you know...
我就是说
me, I've been in such a fog.
我当时迷迷瞪瞪的
I can't even remember my own name, let alo--
我都记不得自己的名字了 更别提...
Yeah, no. Me too.
嗯 我也是
I'm gonna, uh, go get another box.
我去再拿个盒子来
Let's just go.
我们走吧
No.
不是
Oh, here. Is this it?
这个 是这件吗
No.
不是
You can't be doing that. What...
你们不能这么干 怎么...
No.
不是
We just dropped these off an hour ago.
我们一小时前才送来的
We, uh, put something in here by mistake.
我们错放了一件进来
Well, once you drop it off, it's our property.
你送来的就是我们的东西了
You know, I have no way of verifying what's what or...
我无法核实哪个是谁的
These are just Tshirts. ...or who's whatever and so on.
这些是T恤衫 之类的
Let's go.
走吧
Okay. These clothes belonged to a friend of mine,
好吧 这些衣服是我一个朋友的
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表