剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
They got alligators and that dadgum Epcot Center? What?
那里除了鳄鱼和该死的艾波卡特公园还有什么
My mom.
我妈
Man, I'm just tired of saying goodbye, you know?
老天 我只是不想再告别了 你懂吗
Recursion.
递归
Exactly.
没错
Maybe you ought to have yourself a heart attack.
也许你该让自己犯一次心脏病
Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
是吗 是 对啊
Sure.
当然
You know, when I went down,
你知道吗 我倒下时
I did everything I could to stay in the ring.
我尽我所能继续留下
Fought like hell.
疯狂抵抗
Had this mantra in my head.
我的脑子里在不停念叨
"Just stay in it, stay in it, stay in it."
撑住 撑住 撑住
But I was losing.
但我当时快输了
I knew at that moment if I didn't give up,
当时我就知道如果我不放弃
that guy's gonna kill me.
会被杀死的
I...
我
I got nothing left to give up.
我没有什么可放弃的了
I know it's -- If you stay, it's hard.
我知道 如果你留下来 这很难
If you leave, it's hard. It's all hard.
如果你离开 这也很难 都很难
It's --
只是
Sometimes it's not even about what you want.
有时这和你想要什么根本没关系
It's about what it wants for you.
而是它想让你怎么样
All you can do is...
你所能做的只有
listen and see if you can hear what it's saying.
聆听 看看你能否听到它在说什么
It's saying goodbye.
它在说再见
But, yeah, hit the road, then.
好 那就上路吧
I don't want to say goodbye to you.
我不想和你说再见
Well, hell, sweetheart, it better not be forever.
当然 亲爱的 最好不是永别
I fully expect you to come back
我可指望你回来呢
and shake me all up again.
再次让我振奋起来
Don't let me get old.
别让我变老
You're my 11:30?
你是11点半约的那位吗
No.
不
Have a look around.
看看吧
Vaulted ceilings,
拱形天花板
crown molding, great neighborhood.
天花线 社区环境很好
What happened to the previous tenant?
上一任租客哪去了
Not sure, but this has been on the market
不确定 但这地方已经
something like 15 days now.
在市场上挂了15天了
Are you sure it's okay out there?
你确定停在那儿没事吗
Yeah. I mean, they'll go around. Okay.
嗯 他们会绕路的 好
So, I'm, uh, your last stop, huh?
我是你的最后一站 对吧
You are.
没错
I went by Joe's this morning.
我今早去了乔那里
He's totally gone.
他早就走了
Yeah, I didn't, uh --
我没有
the real estate agent told me it'd been empty for weeks.
房♥产经纪人说那地方已经空了好几周
He didn't...
他没有
I'm sorry, I guess I just thought he would call.
抱歉 我以为他会打电♥话♥的
God, Joe.
老天 乔
Yeah, he, uh, came by here and said he was leaving
对 他过来说他要走了
and that he'd be in touch.
他会保持联♥系♥的
Haley got a letter from him a couple days ago.
海莉前几天收到了他的信
A letter?
信
Well, I guess we're both fond of rash departures.
我猜我俩都喜欢匆匆离开
Could you just bring me one more of those,
你可以给我再给我拿一个那种的吗
and I think we'll be fine. Donna, sorry,
我觉得这样可以了 唐娜 抱歉
I'm gonna finish this. I didn't...
我得说完 我不是...
...mean to just burst in on you and the thing you're doing.
故意突然来打断你的
No. No, no, no. Please, it's not...
不 别这么说 拜托 这不是
why don't you stay for this thing tonight?
不如你今晚留下来参加吧
I think you might really dig it. Yeah?
我觉得你也许会喜欢的 是吗
Think I'm a little below dress code. Oh, come on.
觉得我不太符合着装要求 拜托
You can just borrow something of mine.
你可以借我的穿
No, thank you. I really appreciate it.
不用了 谢谢 感谢你邀请我
I just -- I wanted to be in Carson City
我想在傍晚之前
come nightfall, so...
到卡森城
Yeah, no, that makes sense, I guess. Sorry.
我完全明白 抱歉借过
God. Oh. Sorry.
天 抱歉
I am sorry. No, no, it's fine.
对不起 没事的
It's hardwood.
是硬木地板
Hey, look, I --
听着 我
I wish we could've hung out more
我也希望我们这几个月
these last couple months.
能多花点时间在一起
Yeah, I know. Me too.
我明白 我也是
It's just work has been crazy, and...
但是工作太忙了 而且
Well, you know,
你知道吗
probably we'll end up seeing each other more now that I'm gone,
也许我走了之后我们会更常见面
'cause I'll come into town,
因为我会来城里
and we'll really make a point of it.
我们会好好聚聚
Yeah, and you'll be back seeing Alexa, I'm sure, and...
你肯定会回来看阿莱克莎 而且
No.
不
That's, uh -- That's dead.
那是过去式了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You know, some things just aren't the right fit.
有些事情就是合不来
Mom.
妈
This is my boyfriend, Kevin.
这是我的男朋友凯文
'Sup?
你们好
Haley, uh, Cameron is moving, I guess.
海莉 卡梅伦要搬走了
What?
什么
Yeah, I, uh -- I'm going on a road trip,
是的 我要去公路旅行
and we'll see, uh, where I -- I end up.
等着看会到哪吧
Cool. So everyone's leaving now.
好吧 所有人都要走了
Bye, I guess.
那就 再见
Sorry, uh --
抱歉
Boyfriend? Yeah.
男朋友 是啊
You okay with the door closed? Oh, yeah, completely.
门关着你没意见吗 当然了
She just works on her computer,
她只会在里面玩电脑
and he does the hackey sack.
他就扔沙包玩
That sounds right.
不出意料
You know, I get the sense that she doesn't even really like him.
我觉得她根本就不喜欢他
Yeah.
是啊
She's doing these college-level C++ classes.
她在上大学级别的C++课程
It's one night a week at Foothill,
在山麓学院 一周上一晚上
and she's been just killing herself
为了这个项目
over this project,
她都要把自己弄疯了
but she loves it.
但她很喜欢
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
I can believe it.
我相信
Okay, I'm gonna go, uh, and throw this tomato out.
好了 我要走了 顺便把这番茄扔了
God, I'm sorry I didn't take that.
天 抱歉我没接过来
No, here, the trash is...
不是 来 垃圾放在
Where? Hey, I'm...
哪里 我
Drive safe, okay?
一路平安
I'm, uh -- I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
Donna, this is --
唐娜 这
Haley?
海莉
What happened?
怎么了
I can't open the work file.
我打不开工作文件
I keep trying to open it,
我一直在试着打开
and it says "drive not ready."
但它提示"驱动器未就绪"
Did you hit it with your sack?
你是用沙包砸了电脑吗
What? Hackey, Kev.
什么 沙包 凯文
No, I've just been chilling here.
没有啊 我就在这儿玩了
That's my semester project!
这可是我的学期项目
Okay. Hang on.
好了 等等
All right, try it again.
好了 再试一次
It's the same error message.
是相同的错误提示
Yeah, the platter's not spinning.
磁盘没在转
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表