剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
on "America's Funniest Home Videos"
"美国最搞笑家庭视频"里
when guys get hit in the nuts.
有人被袭蛋
That's a great idea.
好主意
It's like some kind of construction thing.
好像是个建筑方面的
We should do this. The Appalachian Trail!
我们该做这个 阿帕拉契山径
Next summer.
明年夏天
We can do the hundred-mile wilderness of Maine!
我们可以去徒步缅因州百里荒野
Oh, n Oh, my God.
糟糕 天呐
Take down that... Sorry. I'm taking it down!
快关掉 抱歉 我在关
Turn it off! Shut it down. Shut it --
关掉 关掉
Yeah! I'm sorry.
真棒 对不起
Turn it off. Oh, there's another head!
关掉 还有个脑袋
Take it off!
关掉
There's another head. Hide your eyes.
还有个脑袋 遮住眼睛
I'm not looking! She's too precious, you guys.
我没在看 她太娇贵了
Get off of me!
放开我
God.
天呐
Okay, look, that is inappropriate.
听着 这太不体面了
Yeah.
嗯
Yes, uh...
好
Yeah, let's sit down next week and talk about it.
嗯 我们下周坐下谈谈吧
I'll have Tanya
我会让谭雅
or -- um, Ashley give you a call with times.
艾什莉打电♥话♥告诉你时间
Okay. You, too. Bye.
好的 你也是 再见
What were you and, uh, Richie Sambora talking about?
你刚刚在跟摇滚小子说什么呢
His summer vacation plans.
他的暑期计划
Oh, well, that must have been riveting.
那肯定很好玩吧
Stop talking about Trip.
别再说崔普了
I don't want to talk about Trip anymore.
我不想再说他了
Okay.
好吧
He is an asset and a partner in this firm, Donna.
他是个人才 还是公♥司♥的合伙人 唐娜
Yeah, I understand that.
这我知道
I guess I was just trying to make sure
我想我只是想确保
that someone had my back.
会有人支持我
You know this office is a boys' club.
你知道这办公室是个男生俱乐部
It is a boys' club,
的确
and I made managing partner without anyone holding my hand.
而我还是在没人帮助的情况下当上了执行合伙人
Does he have an advantage? Of course he does.
他有优势吗 当然
But that has nothing to do with you.
但那跟你无关
Your success here is based on results,
你在这里的成功是基于结果的
and I don't think you kicking the crap out of your team
我觉得你把团队打得鼻青脸肿
is the way to get 'em.
是得不到结果的
I came in here to tell you
我是来告诉你
that your girl from the Rover team --
你流浪者团队里那个女生
she was crying in the stairwell just now.
她刚刚在楼梯井里哭呢
You might want to consider a lighter touch.
你或许该考虑采取温柔点的手段
Okay. Here we go... Okay.
好吧 我们开始吧 好
So Listen, I heard what you said about strategy,
那个 听着 我明白你们说策略的事
and I I'm sorry, let me
我 抱歉 容我...
I think we should go first here.
我们最好先说
Unfortunately, we don't know how this happened,
很不幸 我们不知道怎么会出现这种情况
but someone at Electronic Gaming Monthly
但《电子游戏月刊》
got a hold of Pilgrim.
拿到了《朝圣者》
You're kidding.
开玩笑吧
A review came out today,
今天出来了一篇评论
and we got our hands on an advanced copy.
我们拿到了预售本
How is it?
怎么样
It wasn't good, to be honest.
老实说 不好
We were all rooting for this game,
我们都支持这款游戏
and you know how fond we are
你也知道我们多么
of you and all the work that you've done.
喜欢你和你的一切作品
Are you just gonna sit on it?
你们打算不发了吗
Releasing it in its current form
以现在的样子发布
isn't a viable strategy at this point.
就目前而言不是可行策略
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
What did it say?
评论怎么说的
I'll let you read it.
你自己看吧
I promise,
我保证
our lawyers are gonna get into it with the reviewer,
我们的律师会去找评论人
and whoever gave him the game will be dealt with.
不管是谁把游戏给了他 也会承担责任
I gave it to them.
是我给他们的
I want to spruce up the interface --
我想修饰一下界面
not too slick, but it should be, like, clean and efficient.
不用太花哨 应该利落高效
And we should spread awareness on the message boards.
而且我们该在各大留言板上推广一下
Print ads, too, might be worth a look down the road.
还有平面广♥告♥ 今后值得考虑一下
You seem really excited about this.
你对这个似乎真的很热衷
I mean, you should run with it.
你该实现它
Absolutely. I'm committed to this.
当然了 我下定决心了
No, I mean, uh, you should take it.
不 我是说 你该接过去
Write Haley a check and -- and take it.
给海莉开张支票 然后接过去
Is this about Smut Hut?
是因为色情屋的事吗
I'll make my e-mail the contact for the site.
我会把我的电邮写成网站联络方式
No, no. It's -- It's not.
不不 不是那个
It's just, uh...
就是
it's a lot of things, okay?
原因很多
I'm not sure that I want this for her.
我不确定我希望她做这个
Okay.
好吧
You know, Gordon...
戈登
...I want us to do this together.
我希望我们一起做的
You can't sit still
你跟我一样
any more than I can. You know? Joe, I haven't been sitting still.
是个坐不住的人 乔 我没闲坐着
I've been busting my ass, working on things,
我一直都忙里忙外地
things that I care about,
经营着我在意的东西
and just to let you know,
而且告诉你
I have been doing it without your help.
我都没要你帮忙
And I'm sorry about that.
对此我很抱歉
It's a big shift,
这是个大转变
you know, and --
而且
and it happened fast and --
发生得很快
Nothing's shifted for you, Joe.
你什么都没变 乔
You've had your eyes locked on this,
你的眼睛一直盯着这个
on the web, the whole time.
盯着网络
You push people, Joe.
你逼迫人 乔
You did it at Cardiff.
在卡迪夫
You did it at WestGroup.
西方集团
You do it all the time.
你一直都这么做
You decide what's right for a company or a person
你决定了什么对一个公♥司♥或一个人好
and you push them whether they're ready for it or not,
然后就不顾他们准没准备好 一个劲地逼迫他们
and I can tell you right now,
我现在就告诉你
Haley's not ready for it.
海莉还没准备好
Oh, shit.
该死
I should go.
我该走了
Oh, you didn't have to do that.
你不用破费的
Trip asked me to bring this to you.
崔普叫我把这个拿给你
Letter bomb?
邮包炸♥弹♥吗
I'm gonna put this in the fridge.
我去把这个放进冰箱里
Do you need me to do anything?
需要我做什么吗
No, just...
不用
pour yourself something.
给自己倒点东西吧
Knock, knock.
敲敲门
Bos, thanks for coming.
博斯 谢谢你来
Well, sure, it should be fun.
当然了 这肯定好玩
I just felt bad.
我觉得过意不去
I was such a -- I had a crappy morning.
我...一早上很不顺
I figured...
我觉得...
a little unwinding would be good for morale.
稍稍放松下能有利于鼓舞士气
No, look, I get it.
没事 我懂的
The kids are gonna get whiplash, though,
但那些孩子要被晃出毛病了
well, you laying 'em out one minute
你前一刻对他们凶巴巴的
and invitin' them to dinner the next.
接下来又请他们来吃晚饭
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表