剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
I'm gonna go wash the plane off me.
我去洗下风尘
All right. Hey, what is all this stuff?
好 这些是什么东西
Some of Ben's old junk, I suppose.
可能是本的一些旧玩意
What have you been doing with your bachelorhood?
你一个人的时候都做了些什么
Well, you know, fartin' around.
到处晃
This and that. Went to the doctor.
搞点这个搞点那个 看医生
Got a clean bill of health.
他宣布我健康了
He said I should live well into the 21st century.
他说我能健康活到21世纪
You imagine that?
你能想象吗
Jet packs and robot overlords.
人人都背着飞行器 机器人主宰世界
Look what I found, too.
看看我还发现了什么
Can you believe this? This is a Cardiff original.
你敢相信吗 这是卡迪夫原版的
I could've packed this thing in a box myself
我年轻时还亲手把这玩意
when I was a teenager. My God.
打包装箱呢 天呐
I bet it still works.
我敢说还好使呢
I just need to get some batteries for it.
只需要换块电池
What?
怎么了
Honey, what?
亲爱的 怎么了
What? I'm sorry, I...
怎么了 抱歉 我
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事了
Yeah, I'm okay
是啊 我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm gonna be okay.
我会好好的
Mercy.
老天
You weren't kidding about that plane goo, were ya?
你真是没夸大你身上的风尘味儿啊
Come on! Get to scrubbing!
去吧 好好搓搓洗洗
Look at ya.
瞧瞧
But how do we optimize for Netscape
我们要怎么为网景优化
if there's no Netscape yet?
它还不存在呢
Look, I get it. And I'm trying to figure it out.
我明白 我也在想办法
But in the meantime, we still have to go through --
但与此同时 我们还得
Okay. One second.
好的 稍等
For you.
给你的
Oh, God. Thank you.
天 谢谢
Sure.
不客气
Here, let me show you out.
来 我带你转转
So this is Comet.
这就是彗星
Yeah.
是的
I -- I saw the Mercury today.
我今天看到水星了
God, the robotics thing you're doing looks so cool.
你做的机器人技术的那个看起来太酷了
I'm flying out with those guys in a few weeks --
我和他们几周后要飞去参加大会
conference at the Sorbonne. You should come.
在巴黎大学 你也该一起来
That's --
这
I mean, I find all that stuff super fascinating,
我觉得这东西非常有意思
but...it's not really my thing.
但不是我擅长的
Right? No, I know.
是吧 不 我懂
But it's just a couple of days. All expenses paid.
但就去几天 费用全包
Worst that happens?
最坏的情况也就是
You meet some fascinating people
遇见一些很棒的人
and eat too much lobster thermidor.
吃了太多热月龙虾
Yeah.
是啊
Next time.
下次吧
Is what you said last time.
上次你就这么说
Look, I know that --
我明白
I've been talking you up. People are really interested.
我说了你很多好话 大家都很感兴趣
And that's...great.
那很棒
Hey, look, I'm sure that it's been a tough time
听着 我知道这段时间很艰难
for all of you.
对你们都是
And I get that you're trying to help a friend out.
我也明白你想帮朋友一把
And I'm young, so, you know, what do I know.
当然 我还年轻 所以懂得不多
But you can get so tied up in your obligations
但是你被责任所累
you forget your biggest obligation is to your future self.
而忘了你最大的责任是对自己的未来
I know that.
我明白
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
And...
还有
Seriously, this is the last thing.
说真的 这是最后一次了
I hope so.
但愿如此
But these are, like, huge shrimps,
但这些是老大的虾
like, should not be called shrimp,
就不该叫虾了
and had those, like, little feeler touchy things still attached?
上面还有那种小小的触须一样的东西
No!
不会吧
Yes! No.
真的 不
Huge plate, deep-fried,
超大盘 油炸的
and those...feeler things were, like, this long.
那些像触须一样的东西有这么长
Come on. Oh, no.
拜托 不
Please tell me you didn't eat one.
快告诉我你没吃
It was a business dinner. I had to.
那是商务晚宴 我必须得吃
So I took a glug of saké, picked one up, and just...
所以我喝了一大口清酒 拿起了一个 然后
Oh, good lord.
我的天哪
You're disgusting.
你真是太恶心了
That's my story.
这就是我的经历
Okay, Joe, you're up.
好了 乔 该你了
Yeah. Uhh... Porpoise testicles.
好 鼠海豚睾丸
Joe...
乔...
you did not eat porpoise testicles.
你不可能吃了鼠海豚睾丸
I 100% did.
我百分之百吃了
It is not legal to even eat any porpoise anything.
吃鼠海豚的任何部位都是非法的
I ate those fishy balls.
我吃了那些鱼卵蛋
I did.
真的吃了
Do porpoises even have testicles?
鼠海豚有睾丸吗
I think so. I mean, what is porpoise?
应该有吧 其实鼠海豚到底是什么
I mean, yeah. I think it was a porpoise.
我觉得那应该是鼠海豚
But whatever it was, it was -- it was squishy,
管它是什么 那东西很湿软
and I vomited...
然后我吐了
into the gutter, and... Donna, you're up.
吐到了阴沟里 唐娜 到你了
Yeah. All right -- beef carpaccio.
好 生牛肉片
So weird.
味道超奇怪
Cameron will do this thing
卡梅伦以前会
where she can, uh, like, set up, uh... What?
弄一个... 什么
an assembly line of bologna, mayonnaise and pickles.
香肠 蛋黄酱 泡菜的装配流水线
No, not pickles -- cornichon.
不 不是泡菜 是酸黄瓜
And, yes, duh... I'm corrected.
是 没错 我说错了
it's delicious. You get a pile of mayonnaise,
非常美味 你弄一碟蛋黄酱
pile of cornichon,
一碟酸黄瓜
dip the cornichon in the mayonnaise,
把酸黄瓜在蛋黄酱里蘸一下
wrap it in bologna, pop it in your mouth.
塞到香肠里 扔进嘴里
That's pretty gross.
听起来好恶心
So have you guys heard from Joanie?
你们有琼妮的消息吗
Yeah.
有
Uh, she went to the Grand Palace,
她去了大皇宫
and she saw this huge elephant park
那儿有一个很大的大象园
and something called the Sanctuary of Truth,
还有一个叫真理寺的建筑
which is this massive temple carved totally out of wood.
是一座大型的全木质结构寺庙
And on her second night, there was this monsoon?
第二晚 她遇到了季风
But it's not like here, the rain was super warm,
但和这儿的不一样 那里的雨很暖和
so she went running through the streets and she got all soaked
所以她就去大街上跑 全身都湿透了
and she ended up eating noodles in this little shack
最后去一个小摊吃了碗面
and made friends with these total strangers,
和一些陌生人交了朋友
and now they're all backpacking to Phuket.
他们现在要徒步旅行去普吉岛了
That's awesome.
好棒啊
Yeah, I know. It's like...
我知道 就好像...
She decides she want to do something,
她决定要做什么
and she just does it, you know?
就去做了 你知道吗
Where's she going next?
那她接下来要去哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
I, uh, didn't get a chance to talk to her when she called.
她打来时我没跟她说上话
She just spoke to Haley, so...
她只跟海莉聊了
Hey, Haley. There's something I want to show you.
海莉 我想给你看样东西
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表