剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
You've played?
你玩过吗
Yeah. Pretty good at it, too.
嗯 还打得挺好
Deathmatch?
一战到死
God!
天呐
Gordon, move!
戈登 快动
You do know the object of the game is to not die, right?
你知道游戏的目标是不死吧
You bastard!
你个混♥蛋♥
So, I, um...
那个 我
I'm sorry about the divorce.
很遗憾你离婚了
Yeah. Thank you.
嗯 谢谢
There is something cathartic about it.
这是有种宣泄感
You bet your ass.
当然了
It's that you get to be divorced afterwards.
你终归离婚了啊
I was talking about the game.
我是指游戏
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 嗯
So, how you dealing with all of it?
你感觉怎么样
Good.
挺好
You know, for me and Donna, it was, uh...
对于我和唐娜
you know, those last few months,
最后的那几个月
the process and just getting everything untangled.
程序 解开一切的羁绊
It was... Oh, my God.
那 天呐
It was really hard.
很艰难的
Yeah, I can imagine, with kids.
嗯 我能想象 还有孩子
For Tom and I, it's been, you know,
对于我和汤姆 这...
as good as it can be, I guess, but still, it's...
已经是最好的情况了吧 但还是...
That reminds me, um, you got a package out there.
这提醒我了 你收到了个包裹
Joe forgot to take it with him.
乔忘记带走了
I -- Okay.
我...好吧
I'll take it on my way out.
我走时带着
So, how's Joe?
乔怎么样了
Good.
挺好
I mean, you know, who knows, but right now...
谁知道呢 但是现在
good.
挺好
Think you guys'll ever work together again?
你们还会再合作吗
No.
不会
That's a minefield.
那是雷区
He, uh, is really pumped about this Comet thing, though.
他对彗星的事非常激动
He showed me. It's really cool.
他给我看了 真的很酷
I just can't believe little Haley is --
我真不敢相信小海莉...
Yeah, I told him to move on without us.
嗯 我叫他自己继续了
Why?
为什么
I don't know, I...
我不知道
Joanie says it's 'cause I'm jealous.
琼妮说是因为我嫉妒
Is she right?
她说对了吗
Maybe.
或许吧
Maybe I'm just jealous that they had a new idea.
或许我是嫉妒他们有个新点子
I mean, I'm definitely jealous
我绝对嫉妒
that I'm not a kid anymore.
我已经不年轻了
You know, all that time you spend worrying about
那么长久以来 一直担心
wasting it on the wrong project,
把精力浪费在错误的项目
or the -- you know, the wrong person.
或错误的人上
It's hard to think of a better way to spend your time
很难想到比跟她一起做一件
than working with her on something she cares about.
她在乎的事更值得做的事
I wish my dad could have seen me be good at something.
真希望我爸爸能看到我有一技之长
Look, your teenage daughter wants to hang out with you.
听着 你十几岁的女儿想跟你共处
That doesn't happen.
这可不是常有的事
Yeah, I know, but...
我知道 但是
You don't have to worry about her turning out like me.
你不用担心她变成我这样
She has two awesome parents looking out for her.
她有两位很棒的家长照顾着她
You've even got a mug to prove it.
你还有个杯子做证明
Cameron!
卡梅伦
Box. Sorry.
盒子 抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Cam?
卡梅
Yeah?
嗯
It wouldn't be so bad if my girls turned out like you.
要是我的女儿变得像你也不会很糟的
I'd be proud of 'em if they did,
如果真是那样 我会为她们骄傲的
you know, as a dad.
作为父亲
Geez, Louise.
老天爷啊
Haley's project's pretty cool, right?
海莉做的东西挺酷 是吧
It's very cool.
非常酷
Yeah.
嗯
Oh, shit!
该死
No!
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
What's going on?
怎么了
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah.
嗯
Do you want to work on Comet with Joe?
你想跟乔一起做彗星吗
Yeah.
嗯
Then there are conditions.
那有些条件
One, you don't let him
一 别让他
or anyone else push you around.
或其他人欺负你
Okay, if you have an idea, you say so.
你要是有什么点子 就说出来
If you don't like an idea, you say so, okay?
如果你不喜欢一个点子 也要说出来
Number two, this is fun, okay?
二 这是一种乐趣
And the second that it stops being fun,
如果它不再有乐趣了
you say so, and we both walk away.
你告诉我 我们都离开
Okay.
好
Promise? Promise.
保证吗 保证
Cross your heart, hope to die?
发誓
Yeah, all that stuff.
嗯 发誓
Okay.
那好
Where are you going?
你去哪
We should get started.
我们该开始了
Sweetheart, it's midnight.
亲爱的 现在是半夜
Well, we have work to do.
我们还有工作要做呢
Okay.
好吧
All right.
那好
Your idea about categorizing...
你关于分类的想法
...it's smart.
挺聪明的
So... let's start there.
从那里开始吧
Okay.
好
They had the crowd eating out of their hand.
大家简直对他们服服帖帖
I mean, Diane was there.
黛安也在的
They're slick. And Rover?
他们很圆滑 流浪者呢
I had the whole team over last night
我昨晚请了全队去我家
so we could open up the lines of communication,
我们好开诚布公
bat stuff around outside the office,
聊聊工作之外的事
went really well.
非常顺利
What's the endgame with that site?
那个网站的目标是什么
In what sense?
怎么说
The finished product --
成品
I'm just curious how you're seeing that.
我就是好奇你的设想是什么
It's the first site you visit every time you're online.
是你每次上网登录的第一个网站
It's the page that gets you where you wanna go --
是能带你去你想去的地方的页面
I'm sorry, is there a problem?
抱歉 有什么问题吗
No, sorry, I just wanted to flag something for you,
抱歉 我就是想让你注意一件事
but we can circle back to that later.
但我们可以稍后绕回来
I'll swing by your office.
我去你办公室说
Oh, no. If you have something to share, be my guest.
没事 如果你有事要说 就请说吧
Benji sent me a link to a site
班基给我发了一个网站链接
that feels like it might be operating in a similar space.
感觉可能是个类似的理念
Just wanted to make sure you were aware.
只想确保你知道
Benji, do me a favor and see who's behind Comet.
班基 帮帮忙 去查查彗星是谁的
Maybe there's a play to be made there.
或许可以想想办法
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Oh, no. I can get that.
不 我来吧
I actually had one thing
其实 有件事
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表