剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
was gonna bore into that sewer line
会长进下水道里
and cost him a damn fortune.
害他赔一大笔钱
And then boom, down.
然后 突然 就倒下了
Just...spent his last day bitching about tree roots.
他人生最后一天就在抱怨树根
Oh, Dad.
老爸啊
Anyway, it just seems to me if you want something,
总之 我就是觉得 如果你想要什么
best to go get it done.
最好去搞定它
Now.
马上
It's a real pitchers' duel here.
现在是投手的对决
Now, that's magic.
这才叫魔法
See?
是吧
Perfect.
太完美了
Hey, would you, uh...
你能...
Would you have Diane give me a call?
你能让黛安给我打个电♥话♥吗
Will do.
当然
Ahh, screw it.
不管了
Just tell her I'm ready.
告诉她我准备好了
Okay.
好
So, I was thinking.
我在想
I have my sister's car.
我有我姐姐的车
Because remember how I said she's going to Thailand?
记得我说她要去泰国吗
Which she says is hella badass.
她说那里很棒
And, I mean, I'm sure you have a car, too,
我知道你肯定也有车
and I'm not even supposed to be driving it yet,
而且我还不能开车呢
but...whatever.
但是 不管了
So, um, I was -- I was wondering, um,
我在想
have you h-- have you heard of "Natural Born Killers"?
你听说过《天生杀人狂》吗
Yes.
是的
Yeah. Juliette Lewis is awesome,
嗯 朱丽叶特·刘易斯真是太赞了
and it's playing at the Century 24,
24世纪在上映
but it's super popular so it might be sold out...
不过电影那么火 可能都售罄了
Oh, well, that's But if it is, uh,
那... 但如果真没票了
then we could go to the Winchester Mystery House
我们还可以去温彻斯特神秘屋
which is right next door,
就在旁边
and they do these midnight tours.
他们有午夜游
Which are dope, I think...
特别酷
And, um, yeah.
嗯
Anyway, um
总之
could I take you to see "Natural Born Killers"?
我能带你去看《天生杀人狂》吗
Okay, hold on.
等等
Hold -- almost.
马上好了
All right.
好了
Okay.
行了
It's truly a masterpiece.
真是太棒了
Yeah.
是啊
This is your Sistine Chapel.
这就是你的西斯廷教堂
Awww, hell. I found a box of Miracle-Gro down there from 1982.
哎呦 我还在那里找到一盒1982年的肥料
All right.
好了
I'm done.
我不再折腾了
Done, I say.
真的
How about you and I do some actual living?
咱俩来好好生活吧
Can't we cheat it?
不能取巧吗
Make it so we that we store recurrent Comet images
把彗星重复出现的图像存入
in the user's Netscape cache?
用户的网景浏览器缓存中
It would make it load so much faster.
那样加载就快多了
Yeah, I would, if Netscape supported that,
是啊 如果网景支持这功能的话
but they don't, so...
但并不 所以
Is the query box fixed?
询问框修好了吗
Or does it still get a null response
还是如果回车前
if you put a space before the carriage return?
多打了空格依然是无响应
Still on my punch list.
我还在修
Joe, this is still an early beta.
乔 这仍是早期测试版本
So there's tons of bugs.
有一堆漏洞
We don't know what they're gonna fix,
我们也不知道他们要修什么
how they're gonna fix it, how those fixes are gonna affect us.
怎么修 补丁会如何影响我们
Guess I should just shut up.
那我还是闭嘴吧
No, but could you just relax?
不是 你能不能放松
We've got tons of time.
我们有的是时间呢
We've got two days.
我们只有两天了
Yeah, we have two days.
是的 还有两天呢
Okay, here.
好吧 看
That looks worse than it did before.
那看上去比之前还糟了
I know. It's part of the...process.
我知道 这是个过程
Maybe you shouldn't watch how the sausage is made.
或许你不该看香肠是怎么做的
Are you checking your e-mail?
你是在看电邮吗
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
No, what?
不 怎么了
What, am I not taking this seriously enough for you?
你觉得我态度不够认真吗
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
You didn't have to say it. You're acting like it.
你不用说出来 你就这意思
We've got the cheat sheet to the exam.
我们有考试的小抄了
We've won.
我们赢了
I just don't want to miss another opportunity.
我就是不想再错过一个机会
Two days.
两天
Two days. That's all I'm asking for.
两天 我没别的要求
Can you just focus long enough
你能不能集中注意足够长的时间
for us to get Comet optimized...
让我们把彗星优化好
Oh, my God. ...so that it loads perfectly when Netscape ships.
天呐 等网景发布后 能做到完美加载
I'm giving you my focus.
我很专注了
Jesus, I'm doing you a favor.
天呐 我是在帮你个忙
Who's the e-mail from?
电邮是谁发的
Alexa.
阿莱克莎
Go ahead.
那去吧
Read it.
读吧
Oh, g--
天
It's the new beta.
是新测试版
Shall I thank her for you, or do you want to compose something
我要替你感谢她吗 还是你想自己编点
that'll make her feel like a total shitbag for helping you out?
会让她为帮你忙而觉得自己蠢的话
Give me a break.
饶了我吧
Okay.
好了
Looks the same as the old one.
看上去跟之前的一样
Yeah, the skin's the same. Let's see how she runs.
是啊 外表是一样的 看看运行起来如何吧
That's way faster than I thought.
这可比我想的快多了
Yeah.
是啊
Hold on.
等等
What, you can put text in fields before the page fully loads?
页面还没完全加载出来你就能输入文字了吗
Really nice touch.
真是厉害
Okay, so they've got support for JPEG.
好的 他们支持JPEG图片
The formatting is perfect.
排版太棒了
I'm gonna set a call with Jim Clark.
我要给吉姆·克拉克打个电♥话♥
You know what we could do?
知道我们可以做什么吗
We could put a badge on our homepage
我们可以在主页上放个标签
saying "Optimized for Netscape."
"已为网景优化"
And the gifs would render smoothly if --
那样gif动图就能流畅...
Wait, wait...
等等
What is that? That wasn't there before.
那是什么 之前没有的
What the hell is Yahoo?
雅虎是什么
Two guys. Stanford. Used to be called
斯坦福大学俩人做的 以前叫做
"Jerry and David's Guide to the World Wide Web."
"杰瑞和大卫的互联网向导"
But...
但是
This sucks. The design's terrible,
这好烂 设计得太差了
there's no image support, they're --
也没有图像 而且
On the toolbar.
在工具栏上
What?
什么
They're on the toolbar.
他们在工具栏上
That's it.
完了
They've won.
他们赢了
They're the directory to the Web.
他们是网络的名录了
We don't exist.
我们不存在
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表