剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Community was so far ahead of its time.
社区是那么超前于时代
Why haven't you tried to re-create it?
你为什么一直没试着重建它
Mutiny was the most fun I ever had.
穆特尼是我最快乐的时光
We didn't know what we were doing.
我们当时就是毫无章法
It was one crisis after another.
一个个地解决危机
But it worked.
但它成功了
The failure of that was...
它后来的失败
Well, what's that saying --
怎么说的来着
You grow stronger at the broken places...?
断掉的地方会长得更结实
Anyway.
不说了
Yeah, the truth is,
事实上
I am trying to build another version of Community.
我是想再建立一版社区
Except, this time, it's the entire Internet.
但这次是整个互联网了
It's everyone.
是所有人
That's what's so exciting about Rover.
这就是流浪者最了不起的地方
It's flying without a net
它不设保护地
into the great unknown.
飞入了未知
It's terrifying, and it's exhilarating.
很吓人 也很令人兴奋
Well...
好吧
I have been known to change my mind, though.
我以前也是改过主意的
Yeah.
嗯
Microsoft's safe.
微软很安全
But, um, well, what's that saying?
但是 怎么说的来着
No risk, no reward, right?
没有危险 就没有奖赏嘛
I'm in.
我加入
If you still want me, that is.
如果你还想要我的话
I-I -- Y-- Absolutely!
当然了
Okay, okay.
那好
I might need your shark side to help me out, though.
我可能需要你凌厉的一面帮忙
The Beast of Redmond ain't gonna like this one bit.
微软可绝不会喜欢这样的
They don't scare me.
我才不怕他们
Yeah, I can't imagine who would.
是啊 我猜你谁都不怕
To risk.
敬危险
You up for one more?
你想再来吗
Hello.
你好
Feeling okay...?
你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
There's coffee...
有咖啡
I should, uh -- I should get going.
我该...走了
Yeah, we should, um...
我们该...
We should talk about the job --
谈谈工作的事
You know...
其实
it's fine.
算了
Yeah.
嗯
O-Okay.
好吧
John?
约翰
It's from Sam.
是萨姆寄来的
That's me with all the hair.
那个头发浓密的是我
What a kid.
真是个好孩子
John, this whole experience...
约翰 这整件事
it's been making me think.
让我开始思考
At the hospital, it was so hard.
在医院 情况很糟
I had no say in your care
我根本无权决定你的治疗
and if something had gone wrong...
要是真出了事
Yeah, but it didn't.
但没事嘛
I'm fine...
我没事
Well, it's not just that.
不仅是这个
At the restaurant, there was a moment...
在餐厅 有那么一刻
the way you looked.
你的样子
I thought I was losing you.
我以为自己要失去你了
I love you.
我爱你
And I don't know how much time together we have left.
我不知道我们还剩多少时间能在一起
So what're we waiting for?
那我们还等什么
Now, I don't have a ring --
我没有戒指
And I know you're expecting a big rock...
我知道你想要颗大钻石
Goddamn, woman, what're you doing to my heart?
女人啊 你要我的心怎么承受得来
So...?
怎么样
Do you remember the Patterson housing development?
记得帕特森房♥屋开♥发♥吗
You passed on it.
你没参加
I thought it was worth a second look.
但我觉得还是值得考虑的
How much?
赔了多少
300k.
30万
I wanted to take care of it myself.
我想自己解决
I didn't want you to know what a fool I was --
我不希望你知道我多傻
I thought workin' at Rover would be a win-win,
我以为去流浪者工作能双赢
and then we started hitting a wall, and I panicked.
结果 我们遇上了障碍 我慌了
You saw the site. It wasn't good enough.
你看到之前的网站了 根本不够好
We couldn't get over that hump.
我们跳不过那个障碍
So I-I got Cam to help build the search engine.
所以我去找卡梅帮忙建了搜索引擎
And Donna found out,
唐娜发现了
and then at restaurant, she knew that she --
在餐厅时 她知道...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Diane.
黛安
Diane!
黛安
Haley? C'mere.
海莉 过来
What is it? Pete's waiting to take me back to school.
怎么了 皮特还在等着送我回学校
We need to talk about your grades.
我们得谈谈你的成绩
Okay...
好吧
The school called.
学校来电♥话♥了
They said that you're failing two classes. Failing?
说你挂了两科 挂科
I -- Maybe I missed a few tests, but I can just retake them.
我可能是错过了几次测试 但我还可以重考
Well... I'll talk to my teacher. I can...
这个嘛 我可以去找我的老师谈
We agreed that you could work here
我们说好 你在这里工作
if you kept up your grades.
前提是能保持成绩
That was the deal.
那是我们说好的
S-So what're you saying? I have to stop working?
你什么意思 我得停止工作吗
Just temporarily until you can bring your grades back up,
暂时的 直到你恢复成绩
and then we can talk --
到时可以再考虑
But, Dad -- It's Haley's Comet!
但是 爸爸 这是海莉的彗星
You wouldn't even have a company if weren't for me!
要不是我 你根本没有这间公♥司♥
Hey, listen. Calm down, Bug.
听着 冷静点 亲爱的
That's not entirely accurate. Stop calling me "Bug"!
并不完全是这样的 别再喊我"亲爱的"了
And why do I even need school?
我还何必去上学
I already have a job.
我已经有工作了
Because you need school to learn
因为你需要去上学学习
and to make friends My friends are here
结交朋友 我的朋友都在这里
And you can't fire me, they need me!
你不能解雇我 他们需要我
Okay, well, I think we'd be able to manage --
好吧 我觉得我们还是能撑住的
Haley, clean it up.
海莉 去收拾
No. Haley, if you ever want to work here again,
不 海莉 如果你还想回来工作
you will clean. It. Up.
你就去给我收拾
Haley!
海莉
Ha--
海...
Get back here!
给我回来
Haley!
海莉
What?!
看什么
Yes, it's a red leather wallet.
是啊 红皮钱包
I was siting at the bar...
我当时坐在吧台
You do?
是吗
I-I will come by tonight. Thank you.
我今晚去拿 谢谢
Do you have a moment?
有时间吗
What's going on...?
怎么了
I had a talk with John.
我跟约翰谈了
And apparently he's made some bad decisions
显然 他做了些跟流浪者有关的
regarding Rover.
错误决定
But I think you already know that.
但我想你已经知道了
Well, I had my suspicions,
我是有所怀疑
but I didn't know for sure until I saw Cam...
但我并不确定 直到我看见了卡梅
It's done.
都结束了
Now, the important thing
重要的是
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表