剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Yes!
没错
How much longer is this gonna take?
你还要鼓捣多久
Just two more seconds.
马上了
You and Cam, I swear to God -- no sense of time.
你和卡梅 真是的 对时间完全没概念
See? Who needs a guy, huh?
瞧 谁需要叫人啊
Who needs a guy?! So, it's good?
谁需要叫人啊 好了吗
Joe MacMillan. Cameron Howe.
乔·麦克米伦 卡梅伦·豪伊
So where are you taking me to dinner tonight?
你今晚要带我去哪吃饭
About that, um...
那个啊
Alexa invited me out for dinner, and I kind of said yes.
阿莱克莎请我去吃饭了 我也答应了
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, I'm really sorry.
我真抱歉
I -- I know I said that I'd take you out, but...
我知道我说过会带你去吃饭的
Oh, it's okay.
没事
Just got started on something with Gordon,
刚跟戈登开始研究一个点子
and I'm happy to stick with it.
我很乐意继续做下去
Really? Okay.
真的吗 那好
Because she wanted me to meet this guy
因为她要我见个人
who is working in human-computer interaction at Stanford,
他在斯坦福大学研究人机互动
and then before I knew it, she invited us both to dinner.
我还没反应过来 她就邀请我们一起去吃饭了
Sounds like things went well.
听起来你们谈得很好
Actually, no. She was..
其实 不是 她...
a little underwhelmed by what I showed her.
对我给她看的不以为然
What?
什么
Yeah, she, um...
是啊
I mean, I think she knew the programming was good, but...
她应该知道我的编程不错 但是
she said I was thinking a little small.
但她觉得我的构思小了
When was the last time you heard that?
你有多久没听人说过这话了
I don't know.
我不知道
It's been a while.
好久没有了
Have fun tonight.
今晚开心点
Thank you.
谢谢
You're great.
你真好
For the record...
而且
I have thought about building a place out here.
我想过在这里建个房♥子
Bye.
再见
I think "re-launch" would be better.
我觉得"重新上线"更好
That's a substantive change.
真是"大"改变啊
Saved the whole project.
挽救了整个项目
Well, "launch" subsumes design.
"上线"就包含了设计
Says who?
谁说的
You can't re-launch something without redesigning it.
你不重新设计 就不能重新上线
Of course you can.
当然可以
Okay, you can... but you wouldn't.
好吧 是可以 但你不会的
Happy?
开心了
Yes.
是的
All right.
好吧
Aw, jeez! Where'd I get so dirty?
天呐 我哪蹭的这么脏
Where did the time go?
时间过得怎么这么快
I gotta meet Katie in an hour for dinner.
我一小时后约了跟凯蒂吃饭
Maybe we should get into this tomorrow?
我们明天再聊这个吧
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Not a problem.
没问题
Well, I mean, what's the point in launching into something,
反正我15分钟就得走了 还何必
you know, when I gotta get out of here in 15?
聊"上"这个呢
Of course.
说的是
Great work today.
今天干得很好
Where are you taking her tonight?
你今晚带她去哪
Uh, nowhere. The girls are going to the movies,
不去哪 姑娘们要去看电影
so we're gonna stay home.
所以我们要待在家
Nice. It's a really good idea.
不错啊 这是个好点子
Yeah. I know it is.
嗯 我知道
Donna. Joe.
唐娜 乔
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
No. No.
不不
Everything's fine.
一切都好
Everything's great. I just, um...
一切都好 就是...
I was hoping you could give me some clarity on something.
我希望你能跟我说明白一件事
Um, okay, well, I...
好吧 我...
don't have a lot clarity to spare, but...
我自己也没多少"明白" 但是
what's on your mind?
你想问什么
Why would you give us
你为什么要把
potentially useful market research?
有潜在价值的市场调查告诉我们
I'm sorry, what?
你说什么
This morning, you saw Gordon.
今早 你见到了戈登
He came back hopped up on some information that you gave him.
他回来时因为你给他的信息乐得跳脚
User numbers, length of visits.
用户量 访问时长
Why would you share that with us?
你为什么要跟我们说这些
Well, why wouldn't I?
我为什么不能说
Because you're our direct competition.
因为你是我们的竞争对手
Okay, well, first of all, I'm not on Rover anymore,
好吧 首先 我已经不负责流浪者了
so I'm not your competition.
我不是你的对手了
And, secondly... What are you talking about?
其次 你说什么呢
You just came over to get Cameron
你才去找过卡梅伦
to sign away the algorithm.
让她转让算法
What can I tell you, Joe?
没办法 乔
Shit changes fast.
事情变化是很快的
If you're off the project, how did you get those numbers?
如果你已经不负责项目了 又怎么知道数据的
Are they even real?
那是真的吗
The old Joe MacMillan ego, just, I mean, volcanic.
乔·麦克米伦的自尊啊 又喷发了
What do you think? I... I...
你怎么想的
I have time to just sit around and, what, plot against you?
我还有时间坐在那儿阴谋设计害你吗
Wouldn't be the first time.
反正不会是第一次了
I promise you I don't give a shit about your company.
我保证 我才不在乎你们公♥司♥
The only reason I ever even cared a little bit
我之所以曾对它有过那么一丝关心
was 'cause my daughter worked there,
是因为我女儿原本在那里工作
and now that's not even true.
现在她都不做了
So, really, I give it just no thought at all.
所以 我真的都不去想它了
Actually, Haley does still work there.
其实 海莉还在我们这儿工作
I spoke to her this afternoon.
我今天下午跟她通话了
Did you?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
She happens to be someone I care about very much.
她是一个我非常在乎的人
Oh, well, lucky her 'cause she's so bereft
她好幸运 因为她可缺
of people that care about her. Donna, look!
在乎她的人了 唐娜 听着
Gordon and I are getting started on a new idea
戈登和我要开始钻研一个新想法了
that sprang from a whiff of a hint
而这个想法来自你无心之言
of a nothing comment you made,
激发的灵光一现
and I just want to be sure... human to human...
我只想确定 将心比心地说
that you're not planning to do something to screw us.
你不是在谋划着想坑我们
Jesus Christ! What kind of person do you think I am?
天呐 你以为我是什么样的人啊
You tried to get me kicked off the browser project.
你想把我赶出浏览器的项目
You stole our idea for the Web index,
你偷了我们网络索引的点子
and those are just the California crimes.
这还只是在加州的事
Don't get me started on Texas.
别逼我提德州的事
Okay, you know what? You're right.
好吧 你知道吗 你是对的
I am not a trustworthy person.
我不是一个值得信任的人
The best thing you can do is to leave me the hell alone.
所以你最好还是别再来找我了
Believe me, nothing would make me happier.
相信我 那样我再高兴不过了
Unfortunately... Jesus Christ, you won!
很不幸 天呐 你赢了
Okay, you won!
好吗 你赢了
You got Haley and Gordon and Cam.
你有海莉 有戈登 有卡梅
You got everybody. What more do you want from me?
你有所有人 你还想从我这儿要什么
Oh, my God!
天呐
Sure they're not broken?
真没断吗
I'm pretty sure.
我确定
Level with me. How come you're off Rover?
跟我说实话 你为什么不负责流浪者了
Oh, it's a long story.
说来话长
But the short version...
但是简单说
it wasn't up to me.
不是我的决定
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表