剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Sorry I got in your face.
抱歉我那么咄咄逼人
I don't think I deserved this.
但也不该这么对我
You have to know I didn't do that on purpose.
你得知道我不是故意的
Donna, come on.
唐娜 行了
Of course I do.
我当然知道
And I would never do anything to interfere with Comet, really.
我也绝不会去干扰彗星的 真的
I'm not that person.
我不是那样的人
Even if Haley weren't there, I...
就算没有海莉
I just, I wouldn't.
我不会的
Donna, I get it.
唐娜 我懂的
It hurts to be thought of in that way.
被人那么想很难受
I've been there.
我也有过这经历
Donna?
唐娜
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Mommy, Mommy?
妈妈 妈妈
**Baby, no*
*宝贝 别哭
**Don't you cry*
*不要哭
**Baby, no*
*宝贝 别哭
**Dry your eyes*
*把眼泪擦干
Are sure you can...
你确定
drive okay?
你可以开车吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Well, uh...
那么
I hope it goes great...
我希望你们顺利
whatever the idea is.
不管是什么点子
Really, I do.
真心的
And what are you gonna tell people?
你要怎么跟人说啊
Punched a wall.
打墙打的
'Cause I couldn't find what I was looking for on Rover.
因为我在流浪者上找不到我想找的
Gordon?
戈登
Gordon, where are you?
戈登 你在哪
Hello, you've reached Gordon Clark.
你好 这里是戈登·克拉克
I'm not here right now. Please leave a message.
我不在 请留言
Hey, there, it's me.
是我啊
You will never guess who I just spent
你绝不会猜到 我刚刚客客气气地
a very civilized hour with.
跟谁聊了一小时
I mean, I guess it didn't start out civilized, but...
起初不怎么客气 但是
Donna?
唐娜
Gordon's dead.
戈登死了
This is Cameron. Leave a message.
我是卡梅伦 请留言
Cam?
卡梅
It's me.
是我
Damn it.
该死
Come on.
拜托
Damn.
该死
John.
约翰
What happened?
发生什么事了
What?
怎么了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表