剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Honestly, I didn't even know you were in the country.
说实话 我都不知道你回国了
Yeah, I'm sorry. I should've --
我很抱歉 我应该...
You know, I-I thought I was gonna find time to talk to you.
我以为能有时间和你谈谈的
I didn't know the party was gonna be so --
我没想到派对会这么...
Look, look, look. Don't worry about it.
听着 没事的
To be honest with you, I'm not even that mad.
说实话 我都没那么生气
Joe's gonna kill you.
不过乔会杀了你的
Is he here?
他在吗
Joe MacMillan at a party?
乔·麦克米伦会来派对
You've been out of the loop for a while.
你真是离开太久了
Well, come on!
来抱抱
Hey, what the heck are you doing here?
你怎么来这里了
My God! Look!
天哪 看看
I'm -- I'm doing some, um, promotion for my new game.
我是在 推广我的新游戏
Yeah, The Pilgrim, sure. I've seen it.
那个《朝圣者》啊 我看到了
Ooh, looks spooky.
看上去挺吓人
By the way, John absolutely loved that sailing compass.
对了 约翰非常喜欢那个航海罗盘
Sure. I got it mounted right on the bulkhead.
是啊 我把它安在防水墙上了
You know, we got to get over there
我们得抽点时间过去
and see these guys some time. Soon?
见见他们 越快越好
Once Diane figures out how to make it business write-off.
只等黛安想到要怎么能报销
Gee, John, thanks.
约翰 谢谢了
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Oh, I mean, you guys are welcome whenever you want.
你们什么时候来都欢迎
I just saw Joanie, so I'm gonna go say hi.
我刚看到琼妮 去打个招呼
Okay. Good to see you.
好的 很高兴见到你
When are you gonna take me out on that boat?
你什么时候带我去那艘船上
Oh, we'll get out there soon, Cap'n.
我们很快就去 船长
I'm gonna go get cleaned up.
我去洗洗
Okay. You need it.
好的 你是该洗洗
See you guys in a little bit.
待会儿见
Okay.
好
By the looks of all this,
从这场面来看
CalNect pulls down, what, 50, 60 mil a year?
卡奈特一年得挣了五六千万吧
I'll say it's 60.
我觉得是六千
Well, hell, 75 now that they're down in Arizona.
进入亚利桑那后得有七千五了
Still, 25 ISP competitors in the landscape and growing,
但已经有25家网络服务提供商 并且还在增多
and won't be anytime soon.
并且近期内也不会加入
Well, yeah.
也对
Gordon's pretty good at watching his henhouse.
戈登看家的本领还是不错的
I wouldn't worry.
我觉得不必担心
John, all I'm saying is that with AOL coming to town,
约翰 我只是说 美国在线要进来的话
all of this seems overly optimistic, don't you think?
你不觉得这一切看上去有点过于乐观了吗
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
天哪 天哪
I can't believe you're here! Okay.
真不敢相信你来了 好吧
Oh, my God! Guys, listen.
天哪 大家听好
This is Cameron. Like -- like, the Cameron Howe.
这是卡梅伦 就是那个卡梅伦·豪伊
Yes. Nice, dude.
是我 不赖嘛
She invented Space Bike.
她发明了《太空摩托》
What's the other one called?
另一个叫什么来着
Pilgrim.
《朝圣者》
Right.
对
That is so cool.
酷毙了
Do you wanna play Mortal Kombat?
你想玩《真人快打》吗
Yeah.
来吧
No. You guys go ahead.
不了 你们继续
Haley?
海莉
O hisashiburi desu ne.
好久不见了[日语]
Impressive.
厉害
I've been, you know, practicing off those CDs you sent.
我一直在跟着你寄来的光盘练习
Yes. Well, gengo o hitotsu wa kesshite tarinai.
很好 但是语言是学无止境的
Anata wa subarashi ninjindesu.
你是个很棒的胡萝卜[日语]
No?
不对吗
No. No, what?
不对 怎么了
You said I was an awesome carrot.
你刚才说我是个很棒的胡萝卜
You don't have to worry.
你不用担心
My mom's not here.
我妈不在
Hey, man.
你来啦
Good to see ya.
见到你真好
I didn't think you'd make it.
我以为你来不了的
Glad to know I can still surprise you.
很高兴我还能让你意外啊
So, um, no present?
没有礼物吗
Actually, I did get you something.
我还真给你带了点东西
I was kidding.
我开玩笑呢
A whole box of them at the front counter at Blockbuster.
电影院的前台有一整箱
Jesus. AOL's everywhere now.
老天 美国在线现在真是无处不在
I'm, uh -- I'm in this fight with you.
我会和你并肩作战
But I want Shep's office. It gets the most sunlight.
但我想要谢普的办公室 那里阳光最好
Done.
行
Cameron's here.
卡梅伦来了
Okay, so I've got http//cad.ucla/edu/repository/bonsai/html.
好 我记下了你的网址
Yep. That's it.
对 就是这个
You're a fellow bonsai enthusiast, I take it?
你也是个盆栽爱好者吗
No.
不是
But I'm gonna check out your website.
但我会去看你的网站的
Okay.
好吧
I heard you didn't come to parties anymore.
我听说你都不参加派对了
It's Gordon's birthday.
今天是戈登的生日
How's Tom?
汤姆还好吗
Tom is good.
汤姆挺好的
He, um...
他...
He just got promoted
他刚升职为
to head of development at Sega, so...
世嘉公♥司♥的开♥发♥部主管 所以...
That's great.
挺好
You're mad at me.
你生我的气了
Wouldn't you be?
换成是你你不会吗
Yeah.
是啊
I got to go.
我要走了
Thank you all for coming!
谢谢你们过来
Can I have a whiskey?
能给我来杯威士忌吗
Am I cruel?
我残忍♥吗
Of course not.
当然不了
Why would you ask that?
为什么这么问
All right.
好了
What time is it?
现在几点了
Crack of noon. Rise and shine.
大中午了 太阳晒屁♥股♥了
Oh, God. You're a monster.
天呐 你真坏
Pete can give you a ride home if you need one.
如果你需要的话皮特可以送你回家
Who's Pete?
谁是皮特
My driver. You'll love him.
我的司机 你会喜欢他的
He used to be a city tax planner
他以前是个城市税务规划师
and loves books on tape.
喜欢听有声书
Is it dark in the car?
车里暗吗
Can I sleep in there with the A.C. On?
我能在这里开空调睡觉吗
Of course.
当然
As long as you're all right with the dulcet tones
只要你不介意罗伯特·陆德伦的
of Robert Ludlum thrillers.
恐怖电影的美妙声音
Man, Donut Plains 3 is impossible.
甜甜圈平原3太难了
Battle mode?
战斗模式啊
Yeah, you're on.
好 来吧
All right.
好吧
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
All right, you got to pick a guy.
来 你得选个人
What, Toad? Really?
什么 你选蛤♥蟆♥ 不是吧
He corners the best.
他拐弯最厉害
Interesting.
有意思
Okay, there's a decent chance this is gonna make me barf.
好吧 这很有可能会害我吐出来
You and Joanie are in the same boat this morning.
你今早和琼妮的情况一样
You can throw banana peels?
你可以扔香蕉皮吗
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表