剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
What're you doing home so early?
你怎么这么早就回家了
I wasn't feeling well.
我不舒服
Cutting work. Nice.
翘班 棒
We had a cool sub today.
我们今天来了个很酷的代课老师
Oh, yeah? She's American,
是吗 她是个美国人
but she went to college in France.
但她去法国上的大学
Apparently, you can do, like, some, like,
据说 你可以去做
international-student thing,
交换学生
and she said it's, like, it was amazing
她说那可棒了
and that she saw these films at the Cinémathèque,
她还在法国电影馆看了些电影
and that, um, they have all these, like,
还说他们有好多
really cool programs for, like, film and photography, and --
很酷的课程 电影 摄影
Do you know what I love about you, Joanie?
你知道我喜欢你哪点吗 琼妮
You are so...fearless.
你好...无畏
You know?
你知道吗
I hope you never lose that.
我希望你永远别变
Just don't ever say no to something because you're scared.
永远别因为害怕就拒绝什么
You want to come play with me?
你想来跟我一起玩吗
Come on. I'll show you all my secrets.
来吧 我教你诀窍
It's okay.
不用了
I'm gonna, um...
我
I'm gonna go check with Haley and see what she's up to.
还是去看看海莉在干什么
Uh, okay. Yeah.
好吧 嗯
Where do you want to go?
你想去哪
Hello?
喂
Joe.
乔
Hey, it's Bos.
是博斯
Is Cameron there?
卡梅伦在吗
No.
不在
Sorry. You want to leave a message?
抱歉 要留个言吗
No, no. I'll just...
不了 我
I'll just call back later.
待会儿再打好了
How're you holding up?
你还好吗
Well...
这个嘛
What a mess.
真是一团糟
Well, I told myself it was pride --
我跟自己说 是因为骄傲
just stupid pride.
就是愚蠢的骄傲
But the truth is...
但其实
I wanted to know I still mattered,
我想知道我还有价值
wanted to know I could shake things up.
我想知道我可以做一番大事
Mission accomplished.
任务达成了
They is shook.
我闯了大祸
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I wouldn't know anything about that.
这我可不了解
You know, the things that I've done...
我做的那些事
I don't even know why I did them.
我都不知道我为什么那么做
I just wanted everything,
我就是想要一切
and I didn't care what
我不在乎
or who I had to go through to get it.
要为此做的任何事
Yeah.
是啊
That guy.
那家伙
He was a real asshole.
真是个混♥蛋♥
I think I hired him once.
我好像曾雇过他
Maybe I'm still that guy,
或许我还是那种人
and everybody can see it but me.
而大家都看得清 只有我看不清
No. Recognizing you're an asshole is half the battle.
不 认清自己是混♥蛋♥就已经成功一半了
But I've seen how honest you've been with Cam.
但我见到了你对卡梅多坦诚
That's a different man than the one I first met, Joe.
那跟我最初认识的那个人不一样 乔
I could've used some of that myself.
我自己也需要变变
Oh, we've got our no-go zones.
我们都有禁区
Well, sure, you lie and say you love the ballet or whatever.
是啊 你撒谎 说自己喜欢芭蕾什么的
Or maybe one of you wants kids,
或许 你们中一个想要孩子
the other one doesn't
另一个不想
so you just keep it to yourself.
所以你就没说出来
Cam wants kids?
卡梅想要孩子
Well, maybe she'll surprise you.
或许她能让你意外
She might surprise you, too.
她或许也能让你意外
Good luck.
祝你好运
Wait.
等等
If you need a place to stay, you're always welcome.
如果你需要个地方住 我随时欢迎你
**Maybe it's a sign of weakness*
*或许那是软弱的迹象
**When I don't know what to say*
*当我不知该说什么
**Maybe I just wouldn't know*
*或许我就是不知道
**What to do with my strength anyway*
*该如何使用我的力量
**Have we become a habit?*
*我们是否已成习惯
**Do we distort the facts?*
*我们是否扭曲了事实
**Now, there's no looking forward*
*现在没法向前看
**Now, there's no turning back*
*没法退后
**When you say we belong to the light*
*你说我们属于光明
**We belong to the thunder*
*我们属于雷电
**We belong to the sound of the words*
*我们属于誓言的
**We've both fallen under*
*声音
**Whatever we deny or embrace*
*不管是否认还是接受
**For worse or for better*
*不管是坏还是好
**We belong, we belong*
*我们是一起的
**We belong together*
*我们属于彼此
**We belong*
*我们属于彼此
**We belong to the light*
*我们属于光明
**We belong to the thunder*
*我们属于雷电
So...what happened?
怎么回事啊
I had two glasses of wine.
我喝了两杯酒
That cop obviously needed to fill his quota --
那警♥察♥显然是罚单没开够
our tax dollars at work.
我们纳的税派上用场了
But, I mean, um,
但是
you've never even gotten a ticket before.
你以前从未被开过罚单
Yeah, well, now I have.
是啊 现在有了
What?
怎么了
I was just picturing my 22-year-old self
我在想象22岁的自己
walking into AGGEK,
走进AGGEK
lugging the Symphonic.
拖着交响乐
She sits down, she pitches...
她坐下 开始推介
and I crush her.
然后我击垮了她
The young me doesn't stand a chance.
年轻的我毫无胜算
Oh, please.
得了
That 22-year-old was hardly sweet and innocent.
那个22岁的你也不是单纯无辜
And the present you isn't so ruthless.
现在的你也没那么无情
And they're all you, all the versions.
而且那都是你 所有的你
You're the same person that you always were.
你一直是同一个人
And...
而且
I love that person.
我爱那个人
Thanks for letting me come by.
谢谢你让我过来
Sure.
不客气
Sit down?
坐吗
Obviously, we will compensate you.
当然了 我们会补偿你
I thought we could start --
我觉得我们可以...
No need.
不必
No payment necessary.
不用付费
Okay.
好吧
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Don't worry. I won't tell Joe.
别担心 我不会告诉乔
He already knows.
他已经知道了
You okay?
你没事吧
Thank you for this.
这事谢谢你
I won't bother you again.
我不会再来打扰你了
Hey, Pete, slow down.
皮特 慢点
I want to make a quick stop.
我要去个地方 就回来
Welcome to Hound Dogz, can I help you?
欢迎来猎狗热狗 需要点什么吗
Yeah, let me get a, uh...
嗯 我要...
a breakfast burrito and a small coffee.
早餐玉米煎饼 和一杯小咖啡
Yeah, that'll be $2.80.
好的 2.8美元
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表