剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
She just seems tweaked about the whole thing,
感觉她对整件事都很别扭
like she's got a bug up her ass.
如坐针毡
All right.
好了
Give me the update. I want specifics.
告诉我最新进展 具体点
Vera's been working on natural language queries,
维拉正在研究自然语言查询
trying to make the computer understand
试图让电脑理解
how humans ask questions.
人类的提问方式
We only have one coder.
我们只有一个程序员
Cecil's the best -- but he's overworked.
西塞尔是顶尖的 但他工作量太大
Elliot Dude, it's true. It's not your fault.
艾略特 伙计 这是事实 不是你的错
But if we could get him some help --
但如果能给他找些帮手
He's essentially trying to refine the search algorithm
基本上 他在试图改善搜索算法
and improve the crawler.
并改进网络爬虫
He can't do both simultaneously.
他无法同时做这两件事
Pick which horrible problem you want me to attack first.
选一下你想让我先解决哪个致命问题吧
Yeah, hey, the truth is, we could use a few more bodies.
事实上 我们是应该添一些人手
Our man here can do the heavy lifting,
这位可以负责重头部分
but he's gonna need some support.
但他也需要一些支持
What we need is Series A Elliot
我们需要的是首轮融♥资♥ 艾略特
You guys are not getting a Series A term sheet anytime soon.
你们近期内是拿不到首轮融♥资♥的
This is exactly what I was hoping for!
这正是我想要的
My friend Tori Lowman had an Airstream,
我朋友托丽·洛曼有一辆清风房♥车
we used to play in it.
我们以前在里面玩
Yeah?
是吗
What would you play?
你们都玩什么
Airstream.
清风啊
So you're planning on a cross-country trip?
所以你们在计划越野旅行吗
No, I just bought a-a piece of land,
没有 我刚买♥♥了块地
and I need something over my head
我需要先找个地方住
before I build something more permanent.
再去搭建更长久的建筑
Yeah? Where's the land?
是吗 哪里的地
Just west of Bonny Doon. Ooh, that's so pretty.
就在邦尼顿西边 那里超美的
I know. Yeah.
我懂 是啊
Well, my husband, Lenny, and I,
我丈夫伦尼和我
we bought this old sweetheart for our honeymoon.
我们买♥♥了这辆好家伙去度蜜月
And, uh, she's a real jewel.
它可是个宝
So, how often do you get up there?
你们多久去一次那里
We've only been once.
我们才去了一次
But we're hoping to make it more often. Yeah.
但我们希望多去去那里 没错
Okay.
挺好
Well, go on.
去吧
Go on inside. It's nice and cozy.
进去看看 里面非常舒适
And the bed's pretty comfortable, too.
床睡着也很舒服
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
This is perfect!
简直完美
It's...
这很...
It's "cozy."
很"舒适"
Yeah.
好吧
So...AOL, huh?
那么 美国在线
Yeah.
是啊
You really ready to be a company man again?
你真的还想再当个公♥司♥职员
If the money -- money's good enough,
如果价格够高的话
I might take the buy-out.
我可能会接受收♥购♥
Do something else.
去做点别的
You might. Yeah.
你可能会 是啊
Lydia said to try it out...
莉迪娅让我们试试床
so let's try it out.
那我们就试试
Promise me that,
答应我
whatever the offer is, you'll consider it.
无论报价如何 你都要考虑一下
I kinda think you should take it.
我甚至觉得你应该接受
Because our business model won't scale?
因为我们的商业模式无法规模化吗
What? No.
什么 不是
Because...
因为...
then you can spend all that free time with me.
那样你就可以把所有空余时间都用来陪我了
Besides, I know you're all about the human touch.
另外 我知道你最看重人"攻"了
No.
不
This is for us.
这是给我们的
We'll have all this room to just...
我们有这么多空间来...
do whatever we want.
随心所欲
I know what I want to do. Okay, let's stop.
我知道我想做什么 我们该停下了
All right, Lydia.
好吧 莉迪娅
And it worked for her and Lenny for all these years.
这么多年来她和伦尼都住下来了
Are you trying to make an honest Lenny out of me?
你是想让我像伦尼那样安顿下来吗
I am trying to buy this, here,
我是想买♥♥下这车
jewel...
这个宝
and sweep you away to a magical land.
然后带你进入梦幻之境
I'm gonna make an offer.
我去给报价
Mom...? Are we going?
妈妈 我们还去吗
Mom?
妈
You don't look ready.
你不像是准备好了
I know, baby.
我知道 亲爱的
I just --
我
I don't know if I'm up for it tonight.
我不知道我今晚能不能出去了
But you love girls' night out. I do love it.
但你喜欢女生外出之夜的 我是喜欢
I just thought maybe
我就是觉得或许
we could have girls' night in this time?
我们这次可以在家里度过
Is it work?
是因为工作吗
I know it's weird to talk about it.
我知道谈这事很怪
No, honey. We can talk about whatever you want.
没有 亲爱的 我们想聊什么都行的
And, yeah,
而且 是啊
we've been having some trouble.
我们是有些问题
With Rover?
流浪者吗
Well, I'm sure it'll be awesome.
它肯定会很赞的
I mean, Cam said she liked it.
卡梅说她很喜欢的
When did Cameron say she liked Rover?
卡梅伦什么时候说她喜欢流浪者了
I don't know, like a couple months ago?
我不知道 几个月前吧
She said the algorithm was "clever."
她说那个算法挺"聪明"
You know what's really clever
知道什么才聪明吗
is your Richard Pryor blurb.
是你的理查德·普赖尔简介
Thanks.
谢谢
The truth is, baby, you are kicking our ass.
事实上 亲爱的 我们被你打得好惨
Well, you're right,
是啊
work is just so exhausting.
工作好累人
So, we should just relax.
我们该放松一下
Yes.
是啊
How about we order take-out?
我们叫外卖♥♥吧
Oh, yeah, can we get Chinese?
好啊 我们能叫中餐吗
Yeah. I love potstickers!
好啊 我好喜欢锅贴
Why are you wearing that?
你怎么穿着那个
We're gonna order Chinese food.
我们要叫中餐外卖♥♥
Hella gross.
恶心
MSG makes me bloat,
味精会让我发胖
just order pizza.
叫披萨吧
Joanie! Your sister was watching cartoons --
琼妮 你妹妹在看卡♥通♥呢
Mom, Jesus, it's not just cartoons --
妈妈 天呐 那不是卡♥通♥
She doesn't mind. Right?
她不介意的 是吧
Yeah.
嗯
Watch whatever you want. And pizza's fine.
看你想看的吧 叫披萨也行
No, well, honey, what about, you know, potstickers?
不 亲爱的 锅贴呢
I'm actually not that hungry.
我也没那么饿
Cameron "Howe-to" --
卡梅伦"拖车"
Go! Go!
去吧
I don't get it.
我没懂笑点
Well, it's not one of my best.
是不太好
Cool.
酷啊
Looks good.
真漂亮
Joe, will you help me with the food?
乔 能帮我拿下食物吗
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
嗯
I'm sorry we're so late.
很抱歉我们来迟了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表