剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
That's hilarious. Dad was such a weirdo.
逗死了 爸爸好怪
Hey, Joe, can you pass the salt?
乔 能把盐递给我吗
Yeah.
好
How's your room looking, sweetheart?
你房♥间怎么样了 亲爱的
Uh, it's a mess.
乱成一团
Oh, God, no, Mom, for God's sake,
天啊 不 妈妈 老天爷啊
do not fly back here for this.
别飞回来
It's... He'll be back soon.
他很快就会回来的
No, Mo--
不 妈妈...
God, I should never have told you.
天啊 我就不该告诉你
It's not a big deal.
不是大事的
I think he's just under a lot of stress, okay?
我觉得他就是压力太大 好吗
It's...
就是...
He'll be back soon.
他很快会回来的
Oh, I know, I know. He'll be back soon.
我知道 他很快就会回来的
He will. I know.
他会的 我知道
**Baby mine, dry your eyes*
*我的好宝贝 擦干眼泪
**Rest your head close to my heart*
*把头枕在我心上
**Never to part*
*永不分离
**Baby of mine*
*我的好宝贝
Don't you ever do that to me again, okay?
再不许那么对我了
I won't.
我不会了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表