剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
is to clean up the mess and move on.
解决麻烦 继续向前
I couldn't agree more. Cecil is gone.
我非常同意 西塞尔已经走了
We plan to find someone
我们打算找一个人
who can reverse engineer Rover's code --
来逆向工程流浪者的代码
Reverse engineer? Why?
逆向工程 为什么
Oh, to protect the site from any liabilities --
避免网站承担法律责任
But if Cameron built this code,
但如果是卡梅伦写了代码
the next step -- the only step --
接下来 唯一的办法
is to get her to sign a release.
就是让她签转让书
That's how we protect the site.
只有这样才能保护网站
Yes, yes.
是啊
But in this one case,
但在这件事上
I really think that is the wrong move.
我真心认为这不是合适的办法
I mean, why let Cameron know
何必让卡梅伦知道
how valuable what she gave us was?
她给我们的东西多宝贵
I mean, better to just create our own version of the algorithm,
最好还是创造我们自己版本的算法
and no one will be any wiser.
反正也没人会知道
That doesn't make any sense.
这毫无道理
Look, there is one simple solution,
现在有个简单的办法
and it should've happened immediately:
而且早该去做了
pay Cameron whatever she wants and be done with it.
付给卡梅伦她索要的费用 然后了事
No! I can't. I can't.
不行 我做不到
I-I just...
我就是
I-I can't.
做不到
Well, this is what's gonna happen.
接下来要这么办
You're going to go to Cameron
你要去找卡梅伦
and get her to sign a release.
让她签转让书
And then you will step away.
然后你要让位
And Trip will take over.
让崔普接手
Th-- I...
我...
That's not fair.
这不公平
He'll just -- He'll -- You know him.
他...你了解他的
He'll use it! To become managing partner?
他会利用这机会 成为执行合伙人吗
Perhaps.
或许吧
Maybe that's best.
或许这样最好
Frankly, you have bigger issues to deal with.
老实说 你有更严重的问题
Get yourself together, Donna.
自己振作点吧 唐娜
I'm tired of holding your hand.
我不想再照顾着你了
None of this would've happened
这一切都是因为
if Bos felt like he could just come and talk to you.
博斯觉得没法跟你说实话
I was surprised to get your e-mail.
我收到你邮件时很意外
I was about to give up on you.
我都要放弃你了
Yeah.
是啊
So what is this about, exactly?
这究竟是什么事啊
You, um...
你...
Did Atari send you or Oh, no.
是雅达利派你来的吗 不是
Although they were kind enough
不过 他们好心给了我
to give me a copy of "Pilgrim."
一份《朝圣者》
They did? You can get anything if you know how to ask.
是吗 只要问得巧 什么都能得到
I thought the game was interesting --
我觉得这游戏很有趣
flawed, but interesting.
有缺点 但有趣
I mean, I've never played a game
我从未玩过一个
that actively blocks your way so much.
如此努力地设置障碍的游戏
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I, uh -- I was trying to respect the gamer.
我...是想尊重玩家
Engage them,
吸引他们
not treat them like a passive receptacle, but Respect, sure,
不是把他们当作被动的接收者 是尊重
but you clearly didn't want anyone to solve the game.
但你显然不希望任何人破解游戏
Why, I have no idea. That's your thing.
我不知道为什么 那是你的怪癖
But the world that you created to contain the puzzles,
但你创建来容纳谜题的世界
that was interesting.
那个很有趣
And the graphics were incredible.
图像也很棒
I'm sure they still don't even come close
我相信这跟你的设想
to what you saw in your head.
还是相去甚远
Well, the computer for that doesn't exist yet.
能满足我设想的电脑还没发明呢
You sure?
真的吗
Processor speed is growing at an exponential rate.
处理器的速度在以指数增长
I've seen what's happening, and it's mind-blowing.
我见到了现在的发展 令人震撼
'Cause here's the thing:
因为问题是
I don't think you're a game designer.
我不认为你是个游戏设计者
I think you're a world builder.
我认为你是个世界构建者
And I'd like to work with you.
我想跟你合作
I want to see what you do next.
我想看看你接下来要做什么
Okay.
好吧
And why should I want to work with you?
那我为什么要想跟你合作
Because here's what I'm offering:
因为我的条件是
no VCs. No interference.
不拉风投 不做干预
What you said at MISC was spot on:
你在门罗互联网战略会议上说的话很对
The model is broken.
这个模式有问题
Parasitic.
是寄生关系
So I plan to stay out of your way.
所以我不打算妨碍你
While I do what, exactly?
那我做什么呢
Whatever you want.
随你便
You okay?
你没事吧
Yup.
嗯
You wanna talk? Nope.
想谈谈吗 不
Hound Dogz.
猎狗热狗
We were just there yesterday.
我们昨天刚去过
Yep. She loves that place.
嗯 她可喜欢那里了
No idea why, the food sucks.
真不知为什么 那里食物好烂
Maybe it's not about the food.
或许不是为了食物
When's she coming back?
她什么时候回来
No idea. She no longer works here.
不知道 她不在这里工作了
What did you do, fire her?
你做了什么 解雇她吗
I gave her a choice, and she walked.
我让她选 她却走人了
So get her back.
那就把她找回来
Joe, she's flunking her classes
乔 她在挂科
and copping some major attitude.
而且态度很有问题
You don't understand, Haley needs this place.
你不懂 海莉需要这里
She's not like other kids.
她跟其他孩子不一样
She's got different, um...
她有不一样的
interests.
兴趣
Well, good for her.
好啊
She's a little like me.
她有点像我
When I was a kid,
我小时候
I would've given anything for a place like this,
非常渴望有这样的地方
someplace I could feel like I belonged.
一个让我有归属感的地方
Yeah? Well, this is what parenting is.
是吗 做家长就是这样
Setting limits, being consistent, and discipline.
设下界线 始终一致 管教孩子
You sound like my dad.
你口气像我爸
Don't even start to compare me to your father
别拿我跟你♥爸♥爸比
because the two of us are not even in the same universe.
因为我们不是一个宇宙的
All I'm saying is he never really saw me.
我只是说 他从未真正看到我
He just wanted me to be like him.
他只希望我像他
All I'm saying is that I see Haley just fine.
我是说 我看海莉看得很清楚
Okay, I may not sit around sipping milkshakes with her,
好吧 我或许没跟她一起喝过奶昔
but I know exactly who my daughter is.
但我很了解我的女儿
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
All right, what the hell is that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
Nothing.
没事
I just want what's best for Haley.
我只是想为海莉好
Oh, come on, Joe.
得了 乔
You don't give a shit about her
你对她的关心
beyond what she can do for this company.
仅限于她能为公♥司♥贡献什么
You just want what's best for you.
你只想为自己好
That's why you're not a parent and you never will be.
所以你不是家长 你也永远不会是
You're right.
你说的对
What level is that?
你打到哪一级了
Guys. How was school?
两位 学校怎么样
She had a fight with Dad.
她跟爸爸吵架了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表