剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Look, if we're gonna position you
如果我们想让你
to take over the mantle once I'm gone,
接过我退休后留下的位置
a little diplomacy with the new star pupil won't hurt.
和明日之星搞好关系是没坏处的
So, how was it?
所以怎么样
Be honest.
说实话
It's a promising arena.
这个领域挺有潜力
But I think they're too late.
但我觉得他们有点晚了
There's a lot of muscle in GPS already,
定位系统市场里已经有不少巨头了
and retail is tricky.
零售环节又很难处理
But I can do some more digging,
但我可以再深入研究下
maybe order up an analysis.
或许组织人做个分♥析♥
No.
不
I think John could care less about GPS.
我觉得约翰根本不在乎定位系统
He's just restless and looking for something to do.
他只是不愿闲着 想找点事做
"Aggek."
"阿-盖-克"
It's the cry you hear when you step on a tiny lizard.
踩到小蜥蜴时它尖叫的声音
Hey, we can still talk trash about Trip
我们还是可以在崔普背后
behind his back, right?
讲他坏话吧
Let's circle back on that later. Oh, really?
还是之后再回到这个话题上来吧 是吗
I think now's the perfect time to drill down on it.
我觉得现在是深入考量的好机会
I always prefer to drill down
我一向喜欢绕回来后
after I'm circling back.
再深入考量
Curtis.
柯蒂斯
Yeah, well, I'm pulling software guys to handle support calls.
我把软件的人都调去接服务电♥话♥
And we've already had some cancellations.
已经有用户取消了
Well, call me back when you do have an answer.
那等你确定了再给我回电
Okay, please tell me
好吧 拜托告诉我
you've talked to somebody from MCI.
你跟世通的人联♥系♥上了
Yeah, we did. I just did.
联♥系♥了 我刚联♥系♥过
Uh, Barry Schnellham? Schnell-ham.
巴里·施诺姆 施诺-汉姆
Okay. Well, who the hell is Barry Shhhnellham?
好吧 施诺姆是谁
Barry Schnellham is...
巴里·施诺姆是...
Interim manager of enterprise solution outreach.
企业解决方案服务的临时经理
They're gonna wait out the clock
他们要等到最后一刻
and then squeeze us until we cave
逼我们为更大带宽
on a huge rate hike for more pipe!
大幅调高费率
What...?
怎么...
Oh, it looks like customer service just face-planted again.
看来客户服务部又倒霉了
Barry Shhhnellham?
巴里·施诺曼
Barry Schnellham? Listen to me, Shep.
巴里·施诺姆 听着 谢普
You get on the phone right now
你现在就给我打电♥话♥
and you tell Barry Schnellham
告诉巴里·施诺姆
if I don't have Jon Volpi on the line
如果五分钟后乔恩·沃尔比
in the next five minutes,
还不打过来
I'm personally gonna drive down to MCI
我就亲自开车去一趟世通
and put my Goddamn face through his Goddamn fist!
拿我的脸打穿他的拳头
How is he?
他怎么样
He's great. CalNect is really successful.
很好 卡奈特很成功
The ISP sector is growing like crazy. No, no, no, no, no.
网络服务提供商部疯长 不不不
How is he?
他到底怎么样
I think he's fine.
应该还好
He doesn't talk about it much.
他不怎么说这些
It must be so scary.
肯定很可怕
I mean, h-he's, uh -- he's really, really happy.
他 真的真的很开心
Or at least he was.
至少之前很开心
Until I told him about my new web idea.
直到我告诉他我的新点子
Which is?
是什么
So, imagine,
想象一下
like, um, a website of websites,
网页的网页
uh, a curated index that takes you wherever you want to go.
组织性的索引 能帮你快速链接别的网页
Like the yellow pages?
就像黄页吗
No, it's -- it's so much more than that.
不是 比那更好
It's like a -- It's a portal...
就像 像传送门...
Wait. Wait. One second, one second.
等等 稍等下
...is what I'm thinking about -- Okay.
我的想法是...好
Cameron.
卡梅伦
Uh, your phone's been tied up all day.
你电♥话♥一天都打不通
Yeah, sorry.
是啊 抱歉
Um, you have a sec?
有时间吗
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Nobody at Atari wants to push forward
雅达利没人愿意推进
on a product that isn't perfectly calibrated.
一个没有调试好的产品
So we've decided to push back for a time.
所以我们决定先放一放
How much time?
放多久
Indefinitely.
不确定
Also, we're gonna, uh, need a quote...
还有 我们需要你的声明
tonight.
今晚之前
Yeah, uh, I'll, uh...
好 我...
Hey, Cameron.
卡梅伦
They're, uh...
他们...
They're gonna delay my game.
要延迟推出我的游戏
Like, um...
而且...
indefinitely.
不确定多久
They need some press-release quote from me,
他们需要我的声明 用于新闻发布
so I -- I should probably go.
所以 我得挂了
I can write it.
我来写吧
Let me help you.
让我帮你吧
Yeah, well, we can to talk about it more.
我们可以继续谈
So then Judy barges in room, right? Yeah, yeah.
然后茱蒂·巴尔盖斯进来了 嗯
Like that.
就像这样
Exactly -- exactly like that.
一点没错 就像这样
Okay, time to address
好了 该谈谈
the over-educated elephant in the room.
这屋里的高学历大人物了
A formal welcome to our new general partner --
正式欢迎我们的新普通合伙人
Colton Marshall Kisker III.
克尔顿·马歇尔·基斯克尔三世
We were certainly lucky
我们十分有幸
to nab you from Sequoia last year.
能在去年把你从红杉抢来
And the JoyRide IPO -- 22X.
欢乐行的首次公开募股 22X
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
I've got a lot to say,
我有许多话想说
but I don't want to ruin good champagne
但我不想喋喋不休
with bad rambling, so...
而毁了好香槟 所以
Great.
很好
I'm honored.
我很荣幸
I'm humbled.
我很感激
And I'm ready.
我也准备好了
I am.
真的
I'm ready to really drill down on monetizing my portfolio
我准备好深入考量我的投资组合
while simultaneously cultivating new and promising ventures
同时培养有发展前景 收益颇丰的
that provide big exits,
新项目
with LP's clamoring to sign subscription docs.
让合伙人争着想签投资合同
So, thank you, one and all.
非常感谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, fun's over. Back to business.
好 欢乐时光到此为止 该干正事了
Yeah. Let's do it. Come on.
好的 开始吧 快坐
SparqPlug's Series B term sheet draft
SparqPlug第二轮融♥资♥条款清单草案
is available for the curious.
已经出来 可以先睹为快了
Joyce, can you send around the target for PulseMD?
乔伊斯 你能分发PulseMD的目标吗
Got it.
好
And Millennium is a write-down.
而千禧的帐面价值缩水了
Let's take a knee on the web for now, yes?
我们先暂缓在网络上的投资吧
Actually, no.
其实不用
Uh, Rover is repurposing their software for a web play.
流浪者正在改写他们的软件准备开展网络服务
They're getting set up in the Incubator now.
他们正在孵化器里安顿下来
And you're still on point, Donna?
你还在负责吧 唐娜
I made Tanya Reese associate.
我提了谭雅·里斯做投资经理
She'll take lead and have an update by end of day.
她会接手项目并在今天之内提交最新进展
Just to throw out a quick suggestion --
我就提个建议
Rover has enough runway to rework their core technology
流浪者有足够的空间重组他们的核心技术
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表