剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on AMC's Halt and Catch Fire.
AMC《电脑狂人》前情提要
I want to build a machine that nobody else has the balls to build.
我想做一台别人没胆子做的电脑
It needs a soul.
它需要灵魂
It needs to be something that people can fall in love with.
要让人们能爱上我们的电脑
Everything is riding on us getting this right.
一切都指着我们造好这台电脑呢
I thought I heard a heartbeat.
我还以为我对你动心了
But it wasn't a heartbeat. It was an echo.
但不是的 那只是回声
What's the idea? Connecting people.
你们想做什么 建立人与人的联♥系♥
I actually got an offer from somewhere else.
有人提出要雇佣我
I'm not your boss.
我不是你们的老板
Nobody here has titles.
这里没有职称
I just want to do something great.
我就是想做件大事
A lot of people are gonna want us to fail.
很多人会希望我们失败
But that's because we're the future
因为我们是未来
and there's nothing scarier than that.
没什么比那更可怕的了
Cleanup is still under way in both Galveston and Houston
加尔维斯顿和休斯顿的善后清理工作仍在继续
due to the damage caused by Hurricane Alicia last week
上周飓风艾丽西亚的袭击 造成了不小损失
with storm costs projected into the billions.
预计数额已达数十亿
1983 is shaping up to be the costliest hurricane season
1983年可能将成为德州损失最大的
in Texas history.
一个飓风季
The death toll currently stands at 21
到目前为止 死亡人数为21人
with reports of hundreds injured.
受伤人数已逾百人
The red cross...
红十字会...
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Come play with me. Play with yourself. I gotta work.
来跟我玩 自己玩吧 我得上班
You gotta work. Joe.
你也得上班呢 乔
I can't look at code right now.
我现在看不进去代码
Come. It's not as much fun to beat the computer.
来嘛 跟电脑玩没意思
I want to beat you. Why?
我想跟你玩 为什么
It's just better when you know your enemy.
熟悉敌人才更好玩
Love your enemy. Please.
是爱着敌人吧 得了
Racing, huh?
赛车啊
Easy win. We'll see.
轻松赢你 走着瞧
Joe, that's cheating.
乔 你耍赖
Victory.
胜利
Okay, rematch.
好吧 那重赛
Come on.
来嘛
Oh, you can't do it, can you?
你做不到 是吗
You can't just sit and play for five minutes.
你都不能安心坐下来玩五分钟
I'm sorry, I can't. Not right now.
抱歉 现在是不行
We gotta keep working on the Giant's new OS.
我们得加紧完善巨人的新操作系统
COMDEX is closer than we think. We gotta be ready.
计算机分销商展览转眼就到了 我们得准备好
We will be.
我们会准备好的
Come on, one more game, please?
来吧 就一局 求你
Don't play all day.
别玩太久
Well, good morning, good morning.
早上好 早上好
You're getting that shit everywhere, man.
你整得到处都是 伙计
Uh, pardon our dust, but expand we must.
有灰忍♥忍♥吧 我们必须扩大空间
What's going on? We're running out of room for cables.
怎么回事 没地方放电缆了
We're stuffing them anywhere we can.
在到处找地方塞
Morning!
早上好
Including the walls. Good, great idea.
包括墙里 好 好主意
This guy just opened with F3.
这人上来就走F3
Why is everyone bad at chess?
为什么就没人会玩国际象棋
Chess is hard.
象棋太难[硬]
I'm hard.
我才硬呢
Um, "Parallax" just crashed again.
视差刚才又崩溃了
Oh, god. Find out why.
真是的 查清原因
Lev, how's our speed? The networks are lagging like a bitch.
莱夫 速度如何 网慢成渣了
Lots of fritzing out from overload.
超载引发了许多故障
Heads up! I feel like the new phone lines we installed
小心 我以为新装的电♥话♥线
should be able to handle the volume.
流量足够了
No, there's still delay and drop.
不行 还是会延迟会掉线
Okay, who put stormtrooper in microwave?
好吧 是谁把大兵手办放微波炉里的
Oh, Arki, I need the aux lan online by noon, okay?
阿基 辅助局域网中午前得弄好 行吗
No problem. Oh, god, this is gross.
没问题 天哪 受不了
Hey, Lev, can we check the wiring?
莱夫 能检查一下电路吗
Yeah, sure.
好的
I'm redirecting users over to "Tank Battle"
重新加载视差 我先把用户
while we reload "Parallax."
引到坦克大战上去
Give me about 15 minutes.
给我15分钟
Getting this thing live again is like launching a yacht.
这东西重启简直堪比启动游艇
Can someone please deactivate the top menu item?
谁能撤销一下主菜单吗
I don't want users blowing the system
我不希望用户为了想进入一个
trying to enter a game that isn't there.
已经下线的游戏挤爆系统
I'm blowing the system.
是我在爆系统
Oh, shit.
该死
What? What is it?
怎么了 怎么了
Dude!
兄弟
Went through a stud.
撞到一个门柱
Great, there goes our security deposit.
太棒了 咱们的保证金没了
We said good-bye to that a long time ago, boys.
那早就要不回来了 伙计们
Mutiny support.
穆特尼技术支持
Hi, my name is Chet Jensen, user handle Kickassasaurus.
你好 我叫切特·詹森 用户句柄极限极客
I'd like to report a programming error in "Parallax."
我想报告一个视差游戏的程序错误
The narrow hall with a bunch of mirrors has no door.
那个有一堆镜子的走廊没有门
No, not mirrors, holograms.
不 那些不是镜子 是全息图
Oh, flummoxing.
我糊涂了
But if I say, "Look at hologram,"
但如果我说"看全息图"
it just says, "You see an object, but it isn't real."
它就会说"你看到一个物体 但那不是实物"
Okay, can you touch it? Hmm, no, it says,
你碰得到吗 不行 这上面说
"You put your hand into the light, but cannot grasp it."
"你把手伸入光束中 但却抓不到"
And there's no way out. Okay, well, think about it.
而且没法出去 你好好想想
If you can put your hand in the hologram, what does that mean?
如果你能把手伸入全息图里 那说明了什么
I mean, you have to think about
你得思考一下
the physical space of the room, you know?
那个房♥间的物理空间结构
And remember, the Android sorcerer
记住 那些安卓男巫
is brilliant and cunning.
阴险狡诈 诡计多端
Guys! Hey, Frosty, don't strip any more screws, okay?
伙计们 弗洛斯蒂 别再拆螺丝了
Gotta-- gotta make 'em tight, real tight.
我得把它们旋紧 旋得非常紧
Oh, my God, we have got to rewire this.
上帝啊 我们必须得重新布线
We can't build the cabinets fast enough.
造机柜都来不及
Wiring's an afterthought.
还说什么布线啊
Oh, boy. Wait just a darn minute.
上帝啊 等等
Can I walk through the hologram?
我是可以穿过全息图吗
Maybe. Holy cow!
也许哦 妈妈咪呀
Whoever came up with that is brilliant.
想出这个主意的人简直是天才
Thank you. I came up with that.
谢谢 是我想出来的
You're the creator of "Parallax"? Network problem.
你是视差的开♥发♥者 网络问题
Serious lag. That's good, we're popular.
严重延时 好事啊 说明我们很受欢迎
No, I don't know that the server host can handle the strain
不 我不知道服务器主机能不能承受得住压力
or even if the modem bank can stay up with the load.
连调制解调器组都不一定承受得住这种负载
Then screw backgammon! Thank you.
去他妈的双陆棋 谢谢
What is going on here?
怎么回事
You guys, cut it out.
你们几个给我住手
"Parallax" keeps crashing
视差老是崩溃
because his version of backgammon is too big.
就是因为他那版本的双陆棋太大了
No frickin' way! Well, how big is it?
怎么可能 有多大
Over 500k.
超过500K
Why does backgammon have to be half a meg?
为什么一个双陆棋要花上半兆
It's a square with some circles and some triangles.
不就是个有圆形棋子 三角形图案的方形棋盘吗
It could be all the colors. Color is good.
可能是因为颜色 有颜色挺好的
Hello, our games have to run on phone lines,
拜托 我们做的是靠电♥话♥线传输的网络游戏
not on a plastic cartridge with a crap ton of memory.
不是有大量内存的塑料卡带游戏
Yeah, and that's why they keep sucking.
是啊 所以这游戏才这么烂
Look, nothing sucks, okay?
这游戏不烂
"Parallax" crashes all the time.
视差老是崩溃
Because you installed a big-ass version of backgammon.
因为你装了一个巨大的双陆棋
Okay, look, backgammon cannot be the only reason
听着 我们的问题不可能
that we're having problems, but until we figure it out,
只出在双陆棋上 但在我们查清楚之前
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表