剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Come with me.
跟我来
Yeah, go check it out.
嗯 去看看吧
Okay. We'll clean up.
好 我们收拾
It's the commercial.
是广♥告♥
I've just been dying to show it to you.
我一直想给你看来着
Oh...no, that's -- that's okay.
不 算了吧
No, you got to see this. Come on.
不 你一定得看 来吧
We got to grab lunch soon.
我们哪天该去吃顿午饭
Catch up, you know?
聊聊最近的事
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Sorry. We're not actually gonna do the dishes.
抱歉 我们并不是真要洗盘子
Um, Joe likes the dishes done in a very paicular way,
乔洗盘子有很特定的方式
and I'm not good at doing them like that,
而我不会那么洗
so I just don't do them anymore.
所以我就干脆不洗了
Hey, so you're the new Diane now.
你现在是新黛安了
Oh...Yeah, no. I mean, nothing's official yet.
不是的 还没正式定下来呢
I'm still trying to decide if I even want it.
我还在考虑我究竟想不想要
What? Of course you want it.
什么 你当然想要了
Yeah, you know, it's just,
是啊 只是
I'm already so far removed from the creative side of things.
我已经不怎么管创意方面的工作了
And it only gets worse if you're managing partner, you know?
做了执行合伙人就更糟了 懂吧
How are things with Alexa?
跟阿莱克莎怎么样了
Are you, uh, you working on something new?
你在做什么新东西吗
Kinda. Yeah.
算是吧
God, she just scored with this --
天呐 她刚拿到个...
Oh, yeah, the robotics thing.
是啊 机器人那个
Robotics, yeah, yeah, yeah. The Mercury...
机器人 是的 水星
Yeah. Ugh. God, I miss that.
嗯 天啊 我真怀念那个
Doing things.
做事情
Yeah.
嗯
I mean, it's not like she actually did anything.
她其实也不做什么
She just found those people, you know?
她就是负责找人
She doesn't really get her hands dirty.
她并不亲手去做的
Why, do you want to do something?
怎么 你想做点什么吗
No.
不是
I don't know.
我也不知道
I just --
我就是...
I haven't had an original idea in kind of a long time.
我好久没自己想出过什么点子了
Well, you came up with Community.
你想到了社区
That was just an idea
那就是个
that percolated down from one of your ideas.
依附于你的点子的点子
That's not totally accurate.
并不是那样的
And, anyway, ideas are, like, not the work.
而且 点子也不是工作本身
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, what you do --
你的工作
it's more than just signing a check.
并不仅仅是签支票
I-I get that now.
我现在明白了
So I'm not parasite?
那我不是寄生虫咯
You're not a parasite.
你不是寄生虫
What the hell.
什么啊
Hey, hold on. Haley, wait.
等等 海莉 等等
Is it because...
是因为
It's weird to see him.
见到他很怪吗
Is it weird?
怪吗
Yeah, it's weird to see my dead dad
是啊 看到我死去的爸爸
in a stupid commercial.
出现在一则破广♥告♥里很怪
It's weird that I'm in it, and that you didn't even ask me,
我出现在里面也很怪 而且你都没问过我
and I don't even look like that anymore.
我现在都不是那副样子了
And it's weird that you've taken this thing that I made,
还有怪的是 你把我创造的东西
and -- and now it's yours.
现在它变成你的了
And all you want is to make money off of it!
而你只想拿它赚钱
Hey, I understa--
我明白...
I'm 15! I don't want to have lunch
我15了 我不想吃饭
and catch up or whatever.
聊聊近况 什么的
I don't want to be at dinners.
我不想来参加晚宴
I want everyone to leave me alone.
我希望大家都别来烦我
I'll be in the car.
我去车里了
I'm pulling the ad.
我会把广♥告♥撤下
Joe...
乔
Look, you put a lot of money in that commercial.
你为广♥告♥投了很多钱的
Don't just throw it down the drain.
别就那么打水漂了
Maybe you can cut her out of it.
或许你可以把她的部分剪掉
It's my company.
这是我的公♥司♥
I'm gonna do some work. Before bed.
我睡觉前要去干会儿活儿
What work?
什么活儿
I've...been putting things off with Alexa.
我一直在拖着阿莱克莎那边的事
And, uh...I need to give that some thought.
我得去想想
I gave Joe permission, you know, for you to be in the ad.
是我告诉乔可以把你放进广♥告♥里的
So if you want to be angry, you should be angry with me.
如果你生气 也该气我
It's not his fault.
不怪他的
I thought you'd like it.
我以为你会喜欢的
I just want some Bagel Bites.
我就是想吃点百吉饼
Haley, if there's anything you want to talk about, I'm --
海莉 如果你想聊聊
Hey, I know we said I'd go back to work
我知道我们说好
as soon as you started back up at school,
你回学校我就回去工作
but if you want, I can stay home --
但如果你想 我可以留在家
No. I want you to go back to work.
不 我希望你回去工作
And I want you to stop worrying about me so much.
我希望你别再那么担心我了
Just, you know, worry about you.
担心你自己吧
You're here all day.
你每天都在家里
Swimming.
游泳
Well, I like swimming.
我喜欢游泳嘛
Yeah, Mom, I like swimming, too, but Jesus Christ.
嗯 妈妈 我也喜欢游泳 但是拜托
Not bad.
不赖
They're incredible.
多好吃
I'm gonna go to my room.
我回房♥了
So good night.
晚安
Oh, that is a beaut, huh?
的确很美 是吧
That's good cocoa.
这可可不错
Mama used to make it with real chocolate.
我妈以前会拿真巧克力做
She'd put it in the double boiler and melt it down.
把巧克力放进双层锅炉里化掉
That instant bullshit they have.
他们卖♥♥的那什么破烂速溶的
It's alkalized cocoa powder, what it is.
那就是碱化可可粉
That's the garbage that's left over
是烤完了可可豆
after they roast the cocoa beans,
剩下的垃圾
and they run it through a chemical bath
他们经过化学处理
so you can't taste how awful it is.
让你尝不出是有多难喝
My God, it's a national travesty.
天呐 简直是暴殄天物
Yeah, well...
嗯
things used to be more real, right?
以前一切都真实多了 是吧
See the way they worked -- this connects to this.
能看到它们的原理 如何连接在一起
Now it's just all on a chip.
现在都在芯片上了
Yeah, it's like magic now.
是啊 就像魔法
Ahh, yeah, well... not my kind of magic.
嗯 我不喜欢那种魔法
What's so special you need to get this thing fixed today, huh?
这个怎么那么特别 非得今天修好
You gonna miss the Glenn Miller Orchestra or something?
你是要错过格伦·米勒舞团了吗
No, just got a bug up my butt,
不 就是心血来潮
wanted to see if it still worked.
想看看它还能不能用
I used to pack that exact model into boxes all day
我以前曾一整天在卡迪夫的工厂里
at the Cardiff factory.
把那款机子打包装箱
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
嗯
I can still smell that place.
我还记得那地方的味儿
It's weird, isn't it,
挺怪的吧
how much stuff you remember from early in life?
你能记住好多早些年的事
And how all that stuff in the middle just kinda...
而中间的部分则...
just kinda runs together.
都混在一起了
I am seven years older than my father was when he died.
我已经比我父亲过世时大七岁了
He spent the whole day before
在那之前 他一整天
yelling about how the tree from the Malone place
都在大吼着马龙家的大树的根
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表