剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
So did you.
你不也是
Look, it's a bad breaker. I can fix that.
就是断路器坏了 我修得好
It's more than a bad breaker.
没那么简单
You sure you don't want to call a guy?
你真不叫人来吗
You guys, this is not rocket science.
拜托 这又不是高深的科学
Okay.
好吧
Thanks for the afternoon off.
谢谢给我们下午放假
I didn't give you the afternoon off.
我没给你们放假
You're supposed to be working from home.
是要你们在家工作的
What did I say?
我说什么了
All right, I'll see you tonight.
好吧 晚上见
Can I bring anything?
要我带点什么吗
Nope. Got all that covered.
不用 我都准备了
You're a take-charge mama jama.
你是个管事的人
Try not to blow anything up.
别炸掉什么
I'll try.
我尽量
Cam said Donna was looking pretty rough
卡梅说唐娜上周去清风房♥车时
when she came by the Airstream last week.
看上去很不好
Is something going on with her?
她有什么事吗
Cameron said she didn't seem like herself.
卡梅伦说 她看上去不像她自己
Why is Cam gossiping about Donna?
卡梅八卦唐娜的事干什么
She was concerned.
她担心
Look, I just don't trust the woman.
我就是不信任她
I know she's your family,
我知道她是你的家人
I'm not supposed to have an opinion about her,
我不该说什么
but I don't trust her.
但我不信任她
Haley cut all of her hair off, okay?
海莉把头发剪了
Short. Like a boy.
剪得像男孩一样短
Donna came over this morning to talk about it, except...
唐娜今早过来谈这事 但是
Well, short hair...
短发
doesn't mean anything.
不代表什么啊
Well... apparently, I shouldn't have barked at you the other day.
看来我那天不该冲你吼的
But it's really tough hearing something about your kid
听别人说一件你不知道的关于你孩子的事
that you don't know about.
很让人不舒服
Can I make one suggestion?
我能提个建议吗
It's really important for Haley not to feel isolated right now.
海莉现在一定不能觉得孤立无援
This place is such a great fit for her.
这里非常适合她
I wish you'd let her come back.
我希望你能让她回来
I want her to,
我希望她回来
but she seems pretty intent on hating me right now.
但她现在似乎非要恨我
She trusts you, though.
但她信任你
I mean, she took you to that restaurant, didn't she?
她带你去了那间餐馆 不是吗
Clark residence.
克拉克家
Haley, Joe MacMillan.
海莉 我是乔·麦克米伦
Oh, my dad's not here today.
我爸今天不在
Actually, I'm calling to speak to you.
其实 我是找你的
I hear you're not interested in coming back to Comet,
我听说你不打算回彗星了
and that really bums me out.
这让我很难过
It bums me out, too.
我也难过
So come back.
那就回来嘛
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得那样不太好
Of course it is. We need you.
怎么不好 我们需要你
I don't know. I I just... What?
我不知道 我... 怎么了
I just don't think I should be working for my dad --
我就是觉得我不该给我爸打工
or with him, or whatever that arrangement was.
或是跟他共事 不管我们是怎么回事
Look, nobody knows better than me
没人比我更了解
how impossible working with your father is.
跟你♥爸♥共事是多闹心的事了
He's moody, impatient, ungrateful,
他脾气坏 没耐心 不知感恩
and the know-it-all problem is legendary.
而且还是个出了名的百事通
He's standing right there, isn't he?
他就在旁边 是吧
Would I be saying all this if he were standing right here?
如果他就在旁边 我还会这么说吗
Yeah.
会啊
Okay, so you answered your own question.
好吧 那你就自问自答了
You're part of this place.
你是这地方的一分子
And we need you.
我们需要你
Did my dad hear that?
我爸爸听到了吗
Yes, he did.
是的
And he knows it's true.
他知道这是实话
Tell him I'll see him tonight.
跟他说 我们今晚见
I'm gonna take that as a yes
我就当你是答应了
and inform the Potstickers.
我会通知锅贴团队
We'll see.
再说吧
She'll see you tonight.
她说 今晚见你
What, did she say that in a -- in a nice way,
她语气是很高兴的
or like a threatening way?
还是威胁的
Nice.
高兴
Now the air's not coming out at all.
这下完全不出气了
It's fine. It's not fine, Joe.
没事的 怎么会没事 乔
Don't get me wrong, the bot technology is impressive.
别误会 机器人科技是很赞
But Blizzard is already doing something similar,
但暴风雪已经在做类似的东西了
and so is Origin.
原点也是
And I can totally compete in that arena.
我在这方面是完全有竞争力的
But what about an entirely different arena?
但能不能开辟全新的领域呢
What if your software was used on the surface of Mars?
如果把你的软件用在火星表面呢
Or in the human bloodstream?
或是在人体血流里
What if Gazebo could be used to defend the immune system?
如果用露台去防卫免疫系统呢
You know just as well as I do
你跟我一样清楚
the technology you're working on
你在钻研的技术
isn't going to just live inside a game.
不会只存在于游戏里
Yeah, and that's...
嗯 这
a very easy thing to say.
说起来轻松
But I've been working on games for a long ti No,
但我做游戏很久了... 不
I don't mean to pretend
我并不是假装
that I know what it's all gonna look like.
我知道未来会是什么样
Can I ask you a personal question?
我问你个私人问题好吗
Yes.
说吧
What's the deal with you and Donna Emerson?
你和唐娜·埃默森是怎么回事
Things seemed pretty prickly at M.I.S.C.
你们在门罗互联网战略会议似乎针锋相对
I know you two worked together on "Mutiny."
我知道你们曾是"穆特尼"的合作伙伴
We did.
是啊
So what happened?
后来呢
We didn't share the same vision for our company.
我们对公♥司♥前景的看法不同
Did she try to push you out of your comfort zone?
她是想把你推出你的安全区吗
Don't worry. You're the visionary.
别担心 你是远见家
I'm just here to make sure you have everything you need.
我只是来确保你有你需要的一切
Well, the land grab is over. I'll give you that.
圈地已经结束了 这我承认
Well, this is a great way
这样能很好地
of turning a weakness into a strength.
把弱点变成强项
You know, in my interviews, I'm finding that people
在我的采访过程中 我发现人们
are mostly just scared of the Web.
大都害怕网络
They're afraid they'll get lost in it.
他们怕会迷失于其中
Yeah, I know. That's why we'll give them shelter.
我知道 所以我们要给他们个庇护所
I mean, the end game doesn't have to be
最终不非得是
to get wrapped up in some software package.
推出一个软件包
It can be to make Comet a home on the Internet.
可以是把彗星变成网上的一个家园
What if we took an aggregate of the top searches.
我们可以整合搜索最多的项目
When Kurt Cobain died, we were flooded with searches.
科特·柯本死时 我们搜索量暴增
How amazing would it have been if...
如果当初我们
if we had a little write-up about it on the top of the page.
在网页最上面写点什么 那多棒啊
Yeah. That would have been great.
是啊 那是很棒
It makes possible a truly symbiotic relationship
这让用户和内容之间的共生关系
between user and content.
成为了可能
People will be interested in the site
大家对网站感兴趣
because the site is interested in them.
是因为网站对他们感兴趣
Yes, exactly. This is what I was getting so excited about.
是啊 没错 所以我才那么激动啊
We could have entertainment, news... Sports.
我们可以有娱乐 新闻 运动
...sports, uh...
运动
stock market.
股市
And, yeah, sure, we would deliver people to other sites,
没错 我们是要把人送去其他网站
but they always come back to us.
但他们总会回到我们这里
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表