剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Look! And now look at them.
看 现在看它们啊
Perfect little angels.
成完美的小天使了
Hey, come here, come look.
过来 快来看
I thought we were going for a hike.
我以为我们要去散步
We are, I just want to, um, make one...
我们是要去 我只是想对
minor tweak to the collision detection.
碰撞检测稍做下微调
It will take two seconds.
两秒钟就好
It sure is pretty out here.
这里景色可真美
Oh, my God. Look at this.
老天 看看这个
We should build a house.
我们应该盖一栋房♥子
Something with a nice deck.
做个漂亮的露天平台
I mean, Billie is bad-ass.
比莉真是厉害
Nothing major.
不要特别大
Just a couple rooms...
就几个房♥间
two, maybe three.
两个 或许三个
But then, what, Gazebo just instantly retreats
然后怎么 露台就立即撤退
unless there's food?
除非有食物吗
We should have a fireplace in every room --
我们该在每个房♥间里都建壁炉
even the bathroom.
连浴室也是
Fire pole?
消防滑杆
Stripper pole.
跳钢管舞管
Any kind of pole.
任何种类的钢管
I feel like our hiking window is slipping away.
我觉得我们散步的时机快过去了
It has been a pleasure to fall asleep
很荣幸能在你工作的地方
and wake up in your work space.
睡着和醒来
I swear to God, two minutes.
我发誓 只要两分钟
I know you believe that when you say it.
我知道你是真心这么想的
Wait, wait.
等等
Can I take you to dinner tonight?
我今晚能请你吃晚饭吗
Oh, you feeling guilty?
怎么 你觉得愧疚了
Yeah, a little.
有一点
Please?
拜托
We'll go into town, we can sleep in the big bed.
我们进城去 可以睡在大床上
Ooh. Now you're talking.
这才像话
I'll call you later.
我晚点打给你
Hey, wish me luck!
祝我好运
Luck?
好运
What the hell would you need that for?
你要运气做什么
Oh, my God!
天呐
How short are we talking?
到底有多短
Well, it's um...
反正...
it's pretty short.
非常短
Uh, somewhere mid-Hamill.
两者中间吧
Well, is it pixie-ish?
精灵短发吗
Donna, Donna, Donna, it is not that kind of haircut.
唐娜 唐娜 唐娜 不是那种发型
Okay, it's not fashionable. You're not gonna like it.
好吧 不是时髦的 你不会喜欢的
Why would she do that? She has such beautiful hair.
她为什么要这么做 她的头发那么美
Well, I think maybe she's trying to work some stuff out.
我觉得可能她是想理清头绪
You know, make some kind of statement.
做出某种声明
All 15-year-old girls should be just put on an island
所有15岁的女孩都应该待在一个岛上
until they're ready for civilized society.
直到她们准备好进入社会
I think some girls just struggle more than others.
我觉得有些女孩就是比其他人更不好过些
Oh, come on. Haley's fine.
得了吧 海莉没事的
I just wanted to give you a heads-up before you saw it.
我只是想在你看见她前给你提个醒
I appreciate you taking them this week.
很感谢你这周照看她们
I really just needed some... uninterrupted time.
我真的需要一段不被打扰的时间
Yeah.
嗯
How are the meetings going?
戒酒会怎么样
I toggle between boredom and horror.
我在无聊和惊恐之间来回切换
Someone shared a story about narcotic-induced constipation
有人分享了一个由麻醉剂引发了便秘的故事
that I will never be able to un-hear.
我再没法把那个画面从脑中抹去了
Yeah, I'll just be happy when it's all over.
我就盼着这一切结束
And as a lovely humiliation coda...
还有一个可爱的丢脸的结局
I got kicked off Rover.
我被踢出流浪者了
Shut up.
闭嘴
What happened?
怎么了
Just everything.
就是那一切
Cam, Bos, Diane --
卡梅 博斯 戴安
it was a perfect storm of awful.
真是一场完美的糟糕风暴
Well, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I mean, at least we're not direct competitors anymore.
至少我们现在不是直接竞争对手了
It'll make it a lot easier when Comet kicks Rover's ass.
等彗星打败流浪者时 我心里会好受很多
Oh, yeah? What makes you think that's ever gonna happen?
是吗 你哪来的自信
Well, we're doing pretty well.
我们进展不错
About to launch a big marketing push.
准备进行大力市场推广
Do you know what your user numbers are?
你知道你们的用户数量吗
Yeah. We got 50,000 hits a day.
知道 我们一天有5万点击量
Rover's doing twice that.
流浪者是它的两倍
The average user finds what they're looking for in 35 seconds.
每个用户能在35秒内找到他们想找的
That's impressive.
很厉害
Yeah, it is.
是很厉害
But it's also what makes it vulnerable.
但同时也暴露出了它的弱点
What do you mean?
怎么说
I'm not convinced this fight gets won
我觉得这场战争的赢家
by the site that keeps traffic moving.
不会是搜索速度快的那个网站
I think it might go to the one that keeps users around.
而是能留住用户的那个
Look, it makes so much sense.
这很有道理
Why are we working so hard to become the fastest site
我们为什么要致力于成为速度最快的网站
when we could become the...
而不去做
the stickiest?
最能留人的
If we can keep users hanging around,
如果我们能留住用户
then we can start locking in advertisers.
那就能留住广♥告♥商
But the whole point is to deliver them to other sites.
但我们网站的意义在于把用户传递到其他网站
No, but we could still do that.
不 但我们仍能这样做
But it could also be a destination in itself.
但我们的网站也可以是个的目的地
Look, a-according to Donna, we're not even close.
据唐娜所说的 我们比起流浪者差远了
Donna? Yeah.
唐娜说的 是啊
What does she have to do with anything?
跟她有什么关系
Nothing. She stopped by this morning, and we got to --
没什么 她今早来了一趟 我们
No, no.
不
We're not taking business advice from Donna.
我们不能听从唐娜的商业建议
Who cares where it comes from if it's a good idea?
是好主意的话 谁说的又有什么关系
She's our direct competition.
她是我们的直接竞争对手
Why would we listen to what she has to say?
怎么能听她的
Because she's a really well-informed player in the field.
因为她是这场竞争中消息灵通的选手
We're not gonna be derailed by Donna.
我们不能被唐娜的话耽误
We're gonna move forward with this marketing plan,
我们要继续执行这个市场推广计划
and I'm really excited about what they're --
我也很高兴他们
What's the point in coming up with a marketing plan
既然都要重新设计网站了
when we're gonna end up redesigning the whole site?
为什么还要制定市场计划
Because we are not going to redesign the whole site.
因为我们不打算重新设计网站
I'm really sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打扰了
but we are freezing out there.
但我们外面冻死了
I don't know what that guy did yesterday,
我不知道昨天那人做了什么
but I think he's trying to cryogenically preserve us.
我觉得他可能想低温冷藏我们
The average visit to Rover takes 30 seconds, okay?
流浪者的平均访问时间为30秒
Whereas the average visit to us takes well over a minute.
而我们网站远超过1分钟
I don't trust that data.
我不相信这个数据
You're being ridiculous.
你太荒唐了
Are you sleeping with her again?
你是又和她睡了吗
Am I sleeping with my ex-wife?
我在和我前妻上♥床♥吗
Yeah.
是的
We're going at it like rabbits.
我们打得火热呢
And Katie...
而凯蒂...
she's cool with it.
她对此完全没有意见
Been spending a lot of time together.
你们接触太频繁了
Much more than usual.
远超平时
She's the mother of my children. We see each other.
她是我孩子的母亲 我们经常见面
I shouldn't even have told you the idea came from her.
我就不该告诉你这是她的主意
Then you would have thought it was a great idea.
那样你就会觉得这主意棒极了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表